Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't mind the actual content but it's HILARIOUS when you look at the transition. she is so fake it is unreal.

Reactions: 14
‘Hey guys, it’s me, Naomi. You know, you must remember me!? I lived in Manchester, where I wore loads of nude tones, looked miserable all the time and held a Starbucks cup. You must remember me?! I drove a rented Tesla for two weeks?! Anyway, I’ve moved to LA and I’m so fun. Ciao!’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God now she’s introducing colour into her house. Wish she would just accept she’s a boring nude/grey dresser and homeware chooser... Naomi stop trying to be a try hard!!!!

Reactions: 7
It isn’t all fun and games. California is literally a tit hole. Just go on YouTube type “German In Venice” and this German guy who’s lived there in CA / Venice beach area documents all of Cali and it’s just a tit heap. Homeless all over the place and I mean everywhere. It’s worse than the uks homeless problem. Tents on all the beaches, Hollywood is a refugee camp. It’s like a third world country. Californians are moving OUT of LA. Taxes are through the roof thanks to the democrat party and it’ll get worse with Biden in power. A reason why Trump was popular was to keep the taxes at a low, CA and NY are rising them. It’ll get worse and worse.

I don’t think Naomi realises that while the new life of making it* in LA is temporarily. I can’t see her living there forever at all. It’s faker than fake and cattier than the U.K. so if she thinks starting drama or acting class among those type of catty dramatic and much more dangerous cattle of fish in the fame/influencer scene will do her any good she needs to watch herself. Americans don’t play. And also - welcome to gun violence.

Naomi don’t cry if your fiancé or brother in law and nephew when they visit you won’t be at the hands of a police shooting or gang shooting. Robbing. Mugging.

All the angels in LA have gone, it’s only demons there now that remain.

Have a nice life 😂

So American now using the word ‘store’ 😎😎😎

Looks like she’s in a flat too. Poor kid having no garden.
She’ll be paying an arm and an ear for the flat. Tax isn’t cheap in LA and it’s why there’s so much homelessness going on.

No one wants to stay in Cali anymore 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Screw the gun violence and the homeless, let’s face it, she aint arsed, living in LA looks cool for Insta! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not really when the majority are moving bloody out though 😂

She won’t last there I’m telling ya but I bet she’ll try getting her kid into some weird production or pimp her out to acting gigs now that she’s there

Reactions: 3
I doubt they're paying for the flat - intl football transfers usually have luxe accommodation and a mode of transport as standard in the contract in a move. Or the flat will be heavily subsidised in rent.

I don't see them there forever tbh. Right now they're in vacation mode - sightseeing and doing all the tourist things but once reality hits and she realises she misses the rainy manchester days she could hole up inside for days on end, she'll be begging her man to end his contract.

Living in a diff country is a nice experience regardless where it is imo.

Reactions: 10
I doubt they're paying for the flat - intl football transfers usually have luxe accommodation and a mode of transport as standard in the contract in a move. Or the flat will be heavily subsidised in rent.

I don't see them there forever tbh. Right now they're in vacation mode - sightseeing and doing all the tourist things but once reality hits and she realises she misses the rainy manchester days she could hole up inside for days on end, she'll be begging her man to end his contract.

Living in a diff country is a nice experience regardless where it is imo.
Possibly but LA is getting worse. I've got a friend who actually lives out there in San Pablo and she tells me the corruption with the Californian government, how things are just getting more violent, more hard to find work, more homelessness. I mean there is still good people around and it is still nice weather ect. But she said it's an issue when many people are leaving the state because they can't cope with it all anymore.

Her fiancé is a footballer but he isn't known in the US. He isn't a top footballer. She must seem to think she's an NFL wife and will be getting gigs on black shows. She won't though, they won't take a pretty white British girl serious. And she would never fit in with the loud and proud and very bold black women who would smack her up no problem if they thought she was going to start drama.

Her next move will be to mooch up to the big influencers over there and see if she can get on some TV show with her vanilla personality. The problem I have is just how try hard she is and is trying to be and act America. She must have some goal in mind to try and get more fame. But I just think she's too boring and she's a greedy bleep. That's my honest opinion, I wouldn't mind if it was someone actually genuine and nice but yet it's always the most blandest or dullest or greediest people getting these opportunities.

Living in LA may look "cool" for Instagram, she's nearing 30. I can understand kids taking Instabaddie pictures but not a mother with a toddler. It's like Samantha Maria, 33 years old and thinking theyre a teenager again.

But to be fair, I think LA looks rough as dogs. The place is gross and dirty. It's like Blackpool pleasure beach but on a wider scale. *vom*

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she’ll be back. Isn’t there a travel ban in the UK?

Nola’s hair in Derrick’s most recent Instagram photo is shockingly bad

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Sorry I just had to comment on how bad Nola's hair looks... poor child :(
Does Naomi have no-one around her who could tell her that her daughter's hair is looking tragic when it should be at its best at this age...

Reactions: 9
If I was Naomi I would be on google and also asking Derricks family members for tips on how to look after her hair. It looks so dry and In such bad condition.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.