Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Why are Z listers like these thinking they’re like kylie Jenner? No one gives a fuck if you’ve had your baby just announce it like a normal person and stop trying to generate hype.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MaryX82

VIP Member
Aw she is gonna be gutted to depart with her Tesla that she manifested
That’s another thing I can’t stand about her.She is now claiming they both manifested the move to America.Just stop he’s already a wealthy enough footballer with a agent who found him a transfer to LA so please STOP with the manifesting bullshit.Gives people false hope in the process.

Reactions: 19

sarahssdd

I’m willing to bet it’s Dubai, kept that one quiet. Honestly just baffled she has NO content, NO personality, and even NO style anymore (don’t get me started on Summer who seems to own literally two coats)
I couldn’t give a shite about seeing you get a coffee luv

• Haha

Mummymeee

I always get a little sad when I see pictures of Naomi and her daughter. The little girl just looks so messy and in the same monotone outfits and crocs/white nike runners but Naomi always manages to look so put together. It's the complete opposite in our family, my kids are the ones that look so well and presentable and I usually have on clothes that still have bolognese stains and my hair is thrown in a bun. I agree with whoever's said that her child doesn't fit in with her aesthetic, it seems like she's just an after thought to Naomi.

Popfizz

Why does the dad never get any stick? He’s just as responsible for ensuring the little girls hair stays in good condition. It annoys me that it’s always the mums who get the blame for these things. If your husbands/baby dads aren’t doing your daughters hair too then you’ve got yourself a bad egg.

MaryX82

VIP Member
New LA Naomi is so cringe.She is trying too hard with her laidback fun, cool captions.Naomi you’re dull and not fooling anyone.

Their younger brother has a black girlfriend too, so strange how they all fetish black people. A bit more than just a coincidence 😂
They definitely do.
As a black person it truly creeps me out. It’s like these type of people and the kardashians just want our genetics for their own benefit. They don’t care about us. We’re accessories.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Annie6154

Probably married for content.She could have really wowed in a really pretty dress.Her and Summer aren’t that family orientated tbh they have a brother they rarely mention and hardly any real friends so this wedding was prefect for her tbf.
Idk they’ve been together like 6-7+ years, have a kid together, moved countries together, been engaged for what like 2 years now.. I know we said naomi’s content is getting dry but I don’t think you can say she got married for content 😂

• Haha

Lumpfish

VIP Member
She means hard work grafting to snare a footballer boyfriend...👀
It’s really pathetic the way they are using their money when you think about it! Living in a flat and spending 80k on a car for the gram that’s not even baby friendly when they live in a city. Surely buy a nice house and a reasonable family car.

Makaraka

VIP Member
I actually have met her at a wedding. She is the most bland person I have ever met.
If she was a paint she’d be magnolia

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
I’m surprised she got married without Summer though, there’s low key then there’s this

Reactions: 17

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
She’s not the type to wear George at Asda while the kid wears Zara, is she? She doesn’t strike me as the maternal type. I think she wanted a Stormi type fashion accessory and a lifetime of child support. Sadly, she didn’t get a Stormi and I don’t think her child support package isn’t going to be as hefty as she would like it to be.

Reactions: 17