Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summers posted saying she’s used My Little Coco for her baby’s hair, hopefully can recommend to Naomi for Nola’s🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think summer is doing her child clothing business. She took it off her Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another one of summers failed ventures 😂

But, her son is absolutely gorgeous. That’s all I’ve got.

Reactions: 8
asking your 99% uk based followers for la date night recommendations 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
asking your 99% uk based followers for la date night recommendations 🤡🤡🤡

She is followed by Yris Palmer who is BFF with Kylie Jenner, so I’m guessing she’s doing the baiting thing where you want a certain person/people to reach out.

I can really see it being very lonely for her once this novelty holiday vibe runs out!

Reactions: 6
Naomi’s face now compared to before lockdown (last year) has changed so much but I can’t tell what it is. Not sure if it’s filler or ageing lol

Reactions: 1
Naomi’s face now compared to before lockdown (last year) has changed so much but I can’t tell what it is. Not sure if it’s filler or ageing lol
I think it’s filler migrating, ageing, weight gain to her face

Reactions: 3
For someone who is essentially lives a rich housewife lifestyle she slacks with the uploads doesn’t she?! She could hire a photographer a day a week or something and shoot a few outfits. There are a lot of bloggers who do this. They deserve almost 1 million followers, not this woman. Crazy

Reactions: 11
for a fashion influencer she has the most boring basic style, she wears the same stuff everyday! i was really excited for the LA updated but so boring

Reactions: 10
for a fashion influencer she has the most boring basic style, she wears the same stuff everyday! i was really excited for the LA updated but so boring
I totally agree.I wish she would add some actual colour to her wardrobe not just her boyfriends T-shirt.Designer shoes and bags occasionally.Her style is so boring and beige and average just like her.I don’t get how she has so many followers when she dresses straight out of a pretty little thing ad.

I totally agree.I wish she would add some actual colour to her wardrobe not just her boyfriends T-shirt.Designer shoes and bags occasionally.Her style is so boring and beige and average just like her.I don’t get how she has so many followers when she dresses straight out of a pretty little thing ad.
i always find too it a lot of her clothes could do with a iron!! her pics every day consist of a selfie and maybe a pic of her at the side of a street, like no you have 800k followers up ur game show us what la is like and what your getting up too, makes me think does she just sit in there apartment all day???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Attached Naomi’s old and newer faces.I’m not sure what she’s had done but it’s definitely something.IMO she looked better in in 2019.Plus a lot younger.
When I seen her in person she is more like the second image.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.