Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she put LA on her ‘dream board’ so she could make it happen, I’m not impressed at all with her pics so far. It looks tit there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s one of those influencers where nobody really cares for the kid or boyfriend 😂 she isn’t “family goals” because the kid isn’t cute like Elle from the Ace Family or anything. Just post your outfit (and ignore your followers) and go.

Reactions: 16
Sorry.. what in the living hell is this piece of tack
She probably got given it off one of the local homeless fuckers off skid row or Venice beach 😂

Considering she put LA on her ‘dream board’ so she could make it happen, I’m not impressed at all with her pics so far. It looks tit there 😂
LA ain’t all that My best friends boyfriend does Youtube (Hes a gamer) and he goes to a lot of the meets there ect and my friend said how LA was basically Blackpool. Apart from the beach that’s all I’d love to go for myself.

Reactions: 3
God her pictures are awful now she’s in LA. the big coats and middle of the road pics were her bag and she looks so stupid in those same green trainers everyday.
Also the baby’s hair looks very very bad, is it just the style she puts it in? It looks patchy?

Reactions: 10
Khloe kardashian has been liking her posts
She probably knows her through Natalie Halcro, she follows Naomi and was on the show WAGS.. Natalie is close to the Kardashian’s. All fits into naomis new LA WAG persona

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Khloe kardashian has been liking her posts
This is so strange. Khloe has just liked a girl I know from the town I live ins mirror selfie on Instagram, and she’s only got about 200k Instagram followers so hardly famous. I wonder if Khloe has someone control her account and like loads of smaller influencers Instagram pictures or she just goes on her explore page a lot

Definitely a marketing team thing. A "small" influencer I follow (under 500k) was followed by Khloe the other day and then unfollowed soon after.. just a way to get more clicks to her profile

Reactions: 3
Apologies this isn’t about Naomi but summer doesn’t appear to have her own thread
A8BB2D98-4B32-4857-B106-27FC0D7E44A9.jpeg

Am I being stupid or isn’t the original commenter correct? Hasn’t it only been 29 days since the 28th so definitely not a month? I’m confused haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies this isn’t about Naomi but summer doesn’t appear to have her own threadView attachment 547468
Am I being stupid or isn’t the original commenter correct? Hasn’t it only been 29 days since the 28th so definitely not a month? I’m confused haha
I know what you mean but I think she’s saying not every month has the same amount of days so for example feb has 28 days so she’s saying he Could be a month lol
Is she abroad? Looks like the same location as Hattie?

Reactions: 2
I know what you mean but I think she’s saying not every month has the same amount of days so for example feb has 28 days so she’s saying he Could be a month lol
Is she abroad? Looks like the same location as Hattie?
Oh I understand the logic now but still don’t agree with it lol who measures months like that? A month isn’t 28 days it’s however many days are in that particular month🤦‍♀️Otherwise you could say they’re a year old after 336 days because that’s 12*28

• Haha
Oh I understand the logic now but still don’t agree with it lol who measures months like that? A month isn’t 28 days it’s however many days are in that particular month🤦‍♀️Otherwise you could say they’re a year old after 336 days because that’s 12*28
Oh I agree with you. She probably didn’t realise what she said and doesn’t want to change her mind! Your right though who says that!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.