Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Can I ask why she’s actually popular this girl despite the footballer fiancé? I know she had a jewellery brand but can’t find a single thing about it.

Also she said they’re planning on leaving Manchester and moving to LA once the baby is bigger. The land of plastic and fakery. Probably wants to shove her kid into acting schools and send it to one among celebrities. It wouldn’t surprise me.

I know she said her fiancé is American or born in America. So that’s why.

No idea how her sister will take it though. Her sister Summer seems absolutely miserable. Never smiles, always sat at home with takeaway and watches tv. Takes the odd selfie and that’s the bare minimum. The boyfriend, other footballer brings in the bank and that’s it.

Did these two plan on being wags? I just find it ironic that they both ended up being sugar babies not far short. The other, well, has a baby of her own. Honestly, that baby looks fairly evil looking. Cute-ish but the kid just looks a bit angry every time she posts a picture of her.

I’ve honestly no idea how they’re both so popular though.

Well this is what I was thinking. How on earth did they ever rise up to popularity?

Perhaps when the Kardashian look came out then the older one Naomi started copying and then the sister did. But Naomi apparently said she’s been with that footballer for like 5-6 years so she would’ve been 19/20 when she met him. Probably in a club with a gang of girl friends, as you do, found out he’s riches and stuck with the lad.

The other sister looks like she’s trying to follow in her older sisters foot steps. Wants a bit of that Kardashian carbon copy life herself and got herself a black footballer. Both their men are men of colour. The other is mixed race I think or like quarter black aleast as he’s very fair.

I just find it weird.

But from what I’ve payed attention to, Naomi has worked with all the “IT girl” brands. PLT, Missguided ect. So that’s probably why she’s boosted within fame.

Also they do the whole “I wear Jordans look how try hard street girl I am”.

Honestly, these two, if they were in the USA they would be the typical trophy basket baller wives. I’m telling you.
Agreed, I think because Naomi is an influencer the brands work with her, not they work with her then she became an influencer if that makes sense

Classychick

Chatty Member
I don’t think so. Some babies just aren’t cute. That’s the truth of it and hers isn’t despite how many times she throws her kid up online. I’ve seen cuter.
Agree with you .. I adore cute babies .. I think Deliciously Ella have a nice smart and good looking girl .. not following many mum bloggers but just tried to think ab the cute ones ..
Nope Naomies girl just an average / maybe will change later who knows but deff not the cutest

Halliestar

VIP Member
I remember when i not long started following Naomi I think she just turned 21 and I was so shocked she was younger than me! Definitely looks a lot older

sephylily

VIP Member
I remember this I’m sure she did the gender reveal with the dog, wonder where they went? Did anyone see Naomi say she has never had any help throughout her daughters life, she doesn’t seem to see any family apart from her sister?
She seems so isolated. Never puts up photos of her mum or dad. Barely any friends (ones that properly come and see her). Think she mentioned a brother once. Bailey? Bailey genesini I think it was.

It's brooklyn actually I just looked it up

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I was on holiday last year at the same hotel as her. She’s defiantly had filler in her cheeks and lips. At the time I was following her as I thought she was a bit different to other influencers then, when I seen how she acted in person I went straight back to my room and unfollowed her.
Oooh spill did she treat hotel staff like shit??

xx3221

VIP Member
Well she wants us to believe she’s by Beverly hill cause she makes sure to constantly tag her location! I’ve been to LA it’s actually not all that. There’s a few touristy spots which is probably what you see photos of but other than that it’s actually a dump
I've been to LA too and it's a lovely place if you go to the right parts and can afford to live in the right part which I assume they can. You get a nice and an awful part in every city but she needs to recognise her privilege lol

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
It seems her partner is injured at the moment so I wouldn’t be surprised if they took that opportunity to travel abroad.