Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nola is super cute and lets face it if you can't wear crocs and a bun to a wedding when you're two, when can you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she just did Nola’s hair more often she would be use to it and would not kick up a fuss when it’s finally being done.If she’s letting Nola tell her no now what is she going to be like when potty training?Put it off until she’s 5 because Nola says no.Get a grip and do some proper parenting.

Reactions: 14
I didn’t post the photo to say there was anything wrong with what Nola was wearing. I found it funny that she was in crocs, all children seem to love them atm so that’s not an issue. The problem is the fact Naomi is half assed with her child! Surely you’d want to make the extra effort on your wedding day, she looks like she dressed the poor girl in the first thing she found! Nola’s hair is always in a bun and you can tell it’s lacking moisture and tending to, she could have applied something to it and let her pretty curls down or something for a change

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Before i was a mum I would have been a bit judgey over the crocs and hair but I know how stubborn and annoying toddlers are and some battles aren’t worth fighting when it comes to them especially on your wedding day lol.

I think Nola looks cute.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t post the photo to say there was anything wrong with what Nola was wearing. I found it funny that she was in crocs, all children seem to love them atm so that’s not an issue. The problem is the fact Naomi is half assed with her child! Surely you’d want to make the extra effort on your wedding day, she looks like she dressed the poor girl in the first thing she found! Nola’s hair is always in a bun and you can tell it’s lacking moisture and tending to, she could have applied something to it and let her pretty curls down or something for a change
I got what u meant and tbh I don’t follow her anymore but agree 100000% with what y’all say about how she doesn’t bother with Nola hair and prob is cos she can’t be bothered to learn a different hair type to her own. it is pretty odd for someone like Naomi to never bother with her child’s appearance.

Reactions: 5
Do I think she looked nice? Yes. Do I also think she looks like she's tried to copy ariana grande? Also yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never usually comment on here but I always thought people were being extra when they said influenzas have children and get married for engagement but after seeing the difference in her engagement since, it’s blown my mind! 😂

obviously I know she didn’t get married for likes but it sure does help😬😂😂

Reactions: 8
Out of all the photos she’s posted she’s only smiling in one. Are they even happy? 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wedding band is awful doesn’t sit flush with her engagement ring. She also posted a story a few days ago saying how no one noticed her wedding band. She has always worn her Cartier band with her engagement ring which I always found odd and now that people haven’t noticed her actual wedding band she’s acting like everyone is stupid. (I’m a jeweller so maybe this is why I’ve paid more attention to this)

Reactions: 11
If she doesn’t understand the little girls hair type, she could learn? There are YouTube tutorials and so many products available. Especially in LA. Take somebody like Erin Budina for example. Her little girl is mixed and her hair is always immaculate. It’s not that the child kicks off, it’s basic parenting.

Reactions: 14
If she doesn’t understand the little girls hair type, she could learn? There are YouTube tutorials and so many products available. Especially in LA. Take somebody like Erin Budina for example. Her little girl is mixed and her hair is always immaculate. It’s not that the child kicks off, it’s basic parenting.
Kim kardashian even admitted to having to learn how to do manage north’s hair as she wasn’t familiar with the texture and got tips from family members.

Reactions: 8
Kim kardashian even admitted to having to learn how to do manage north’s hair as she wasn’t familiar with the texture and got tips from family members.
The reason why Nola’s hair hasn’t grown anymore either is because it’s just not being looked out for properly

Reactions: 12
how the duck does she know shyla walker 🤣 influencers always throw words like ‘auntie’ around, i think nola’s about to get a lot more auntie’s so mommy can get a lot more followers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My daughter is mixedrace and I had to research products for her hair. I’ve always had knowledge but I was surprised when my daughters hair started growing as it’s ca
how the duck does she know shyla walker 🤣 influencers always throw words like ‘auntie’ around, i think nola’s about to get a lot more auntie’s so mommy can get a lot more followers
I’m in actual shock 😭 I used to watch her YouTube before she broke up with Landon. Wow wow wow. Meanwhile her real aunt is in London 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.