Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really run down and tired since moving, this whole change of scene hasn’t helped as she was so known for winter/autumn fashion, it’s like she’s losing herself

Reactions: 10
She looks so stern, dragging her child along….
I really don’t think the child fits her aesthetics.She seems to just put her in crocs and a T-shirt hair pulled back or in a cap.Maybe she should’ve waited she seems bored when out with the lil one half the time

Reactions: 7
She looks so stern, dragging her child along….
[/QUOTE
I really don’t think the child fits her aesthetics.She seems to just put her in crocs and a T-shirt hair pulled back or in a cap.Maybe she should’ve waited she seems bored when out with the lil one half the time
Oh my god I was just thinking the same!!! Would be nice if she put some more effort into how she dresses her. I was kind of expecting a little more from her to be honest- just because she is a fashion influencer that’s why I expected more! Sometimes I can’t tell if she’s in pajamas or not.

Reactions: 2
She really needs to put some kind of moisture in her kids hair, it always looks soo dry

Reactions: 11
Naomi is saying she wishes she could be in Ibiza.This silly witch should be lucky she got to travel to Turkey and Ibiza then move to LA all in a pandemic.Some people have not been able to have one holiday and have lost loved ones.So entitled it makes me sick

Reactions: 13
Naomi is saying she wishes she could be in Ibiza.This silly witch should be lucky she got to travel to Turkey and Ibiza then move to LA all in a pandemic.Some people have not been able to have one holiday and have lost loved ones.So entitled it makes me sick
I don’t really comment on this thread but this infuriated me. She literally lives in LA, I’m assuming near Beverley Hills saying she wants to go to Ibiza?!

In her Q&A today someone asked her to name 3 things she’s passionate about and she put skincare before fashion (not necessarily meaning anything) but it’s so infuriating. I’m an esthetician with 10+ years of experience I had to do 2 intense years in college, and 600 hours of work experience to get my qualification. If she is so passionate about skin then go do what other professionals do and study! Don’t “subtly” put it on Instagram hoping for some collaboration to happen!!! Sick of influencers getting everything handed to them or promoting skincare that they have absolutely no knowledge about!

• Heart
So her man is on 800k a year with the LA team…but their life looks so bland and boring. Not worth it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So her man is on 800k a year with the LA team…but their life looks so bland and boring. Not worth it for me.
She will always say she has her own money and buys her own things! Ya but who pays for the roof over your head??

Reactions: 5
I don’t really comment on this thread but this infuriated me. She literally lives in LA, I’m assuming near Beverley Hills saying she wants to go to Ibiza?!
Well she wants us to believe she’s by Beverly hill cause she makes sure to constantly tag her location! I’ve been to LA it’s actually not all that. There’s a few touristy spots which is probably what you see photos of but other than that it’s actually a dump

Reactions: 6
Well she wants us to believe she’s by Beverly hill cause she makes sure to constantly tag her location! I’ve been to LA it’s actually not all that. There’s a few touristy spots which is probably what you see photos of but other than that it’s actually a dump
I've been to LA too and it's a lovely place if you go to the right parts and can afford to live in the right part which I assume they can. You get a nice and an awful part in every city but she needs to recognise her privilege lol

Her man is a tit footballer! I don’t know anything about football but he keeps getting loaned from team to team and that is not a good sign
Her summer and Hattie all date footballers that may have looked like they were gonna be rich and the next ronaldo back in the day but they all seem to have fallen off.
They are all lower league footballers, careers will be over in 2-3 years max!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.