Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chance for her to meet other vapid influencers... try to get in with the kardashians but will she keep up with them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she’s finally seen sense and removed her child’s Instagram.I wonder what her first surgery in LA will be.

Reactions: 3
Hope her outfits will be more exciting in LA seeing as the weathers better

Reactions: 9
Hope her outfits will be more exciting in LA seeing as the weathers better
She will have to see what the current LA trends are and begin to copy them.Hopefully that will be the last of the beige outfits.Although Starbucks is in LA so that might still end up in her stories.

Reactions: 1
She will have to see what the current LA trends are and begin to copy them.Hopefully that will be the last of the beige outfits.Although Starbucks is in LA so that might still end up in her stories.
It’s gonna be all those iced drinks and rubbing in the fact she lives in LA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aw she is gonna be gutted to depart with her Tesla that she manifested
That’s another thing I can’t stand about her.She is now claiming they both manifested the move to America.Just stop he’s already a wealthy enough footballer with a agent who found him a transfer to LA so please STOP with the manifesting bullshit.Gives people false hope in the process.

Reactions: 19
So does this mean she is basically going to have to start from scratch as an ‘influencer’
Surely all the UK companies who pay her for ads/aff won’t bother now she’s in a different country where they possibly don’t ship to etc etc

That’s another thing I can’t stand about her.She is now claiming they both manifested the move to America.Just stop he’s already a wealthy enough footballer with a agent who found him a transfer to LA so please STOP with the manifesting bullshit.Gives people false hope in the process.
Yes to this!!
I asked this thread if good players go to LA Galaxy and was basically told no and can’t be lots of ‘older’ players.
I checked out some of the comments on the LA Galaxy page on their posts with him and some of the fans have written stuff like ‘great another injured player’ ‘why have we got an injured player who has been injured 4 seasons’
😂😂😂🧐🧐🧐🙈🙈🙈

LA Gal only has 1.3mil followers as opposed to MUFC’s 39.4mil so the club can’t be that great.
Manifested tho 😂 duck off.
What’s she going to do with all of her 37748383 coats she owns!

to think she just follows him around because she has nothing to loose.. no real job yeah ok she makes money off instagram but it makes me cringe to think even before then she just lived off him

Reactions: 13
So does this mean she is basically going to have to start from scratch as an ‘influencer’
Surely all the UK companies who pay her for ads/aff won’t bother now she’s in a different country where they possibly don’t ship to etc etc

Yes to this!!
I asked this thread if good players go to LA Galaxy and was basically told no and can’t be lots of ‘older’ players.
I checked out some of the comments on the LA Galaxy page on their posts with him and some of the fans have written stuff like ‘great another injured player’ ‘why have we got an injured player who has been injured 4 seasons’
😂😂😂🧐🧐🧐🙈🙈🙈

LA Gal only has 1.3mil followers as opposed to MUFC’s 39.4mil so the club can’t be that great.
Manifested tho 😂 duck off.
What’s she going to do with all of her 37748383 coats she owns!
LOL I was gonna say I remember I followed her back when she had so many different nice coats

There will also be lots of people in LA that are far richer than her. Can’t imagine she will like that!
Wouldn’t it be funny if she went on real housewives hahah but yeah not rich enough I reckon and too boring

Reactions: 5
Naomi saying she’s sooo so excited for LA and not the one bit nervous. I think she’s in for bit of a shock, it’s not gonna be all rainbows and fairies

Reactions: 13
They’ve had vision boards for years. Ha ha ha!
What a load of crap? As for the Tesla, it’s unlikely she’ll have to sell the thing. It’s leased.

• Haha
As glamorous as LA seems to her, she’s forgetting she’s leaving every friend and family member behind to move to another country. That’s a huge change and it’s often pretty sad and bittersweet for people who leave to move abroad for job opportunities! She’s so stone cold and rigid in her portrayal of any kind of emotion. It’s almost like she doesn’t even care about her family and friends? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As glamorous as LA seems to her, she’s forgetting she’s leaving every friend and family member behind to move to another country. That’s a huge change and it’s often pretty sad and bittersweet for people who leave to move abroad for job opportunities! She’s so stone cold and rigid in her portrayal of any kind of emotion. It’s almost like she doesn’t even care about her family and friends? 😂
I agree but it’s defo all an act
However.. I don’t think she has many friends.. summer too! I think they mainly have each other.
I used to find her one of the more stuck up rude influencers. She would never tell you where things were from, rude replies in her comments (if she bothered to reply that is) and now she’s all ‘come say hi on my pic’ and ‘ask me a question’
Since manifesting LA 😂 she probably realised they won’t take to her cold nature and she is probably trying to be friendly.
I have noticed this even more since Desi Perkins gave her a shoutout for how well she dressed when pregnant. Naomi seemed over the moon with that and commented on how she has gained lots of new followers from USA & even decided to do a highlight with her maternity pics for her new followers which I noticed is now deleted 😂😴😴

Reactions: 6
I agree but it’s defo all an act
However.. I don’t think she has many friends.. summer too! I think they mainly have each other.
I used to find her one of the more stuck up rude influencers. She would never tell you where things were from, rude replies in her comments (if she bothered to reply that is) and now she’s all ‘come say hi on my pic’ and ‘ask me a question’
Since manifesting LA 😂 she probably realised they won’t take to her cold nature and she is probably trying to be friendly.
I have noticed this even more since Desi Perkins gave her a shoutout for how well she dressed when pregnant. Naomi seemed over the moon with that and commented on how she has gained lots of new followers from USA & even decided to do a highlight with her maternity pics for her new followers which I noticed is now deleted 😂😴😴

I totally agree with you! I’ve followed her years and always noticed how cold and rude she is with people. I always support lots of the fashion girls I enjoy following on Instagram through their links but with her I usually make a point to avoid her affiliate links simply because she is just so rude to people!

Reactions: 5
I totally agree with you! I’ve followed her years and always noticed how cold and rude she is with people. I always support lots of the fashion girls I enjoy following on Instagram through their links but with her I usually make a point to avoid her affiliate links simply because she is just so rude to people!

I’m the exact same! Never swipe on any of her #affs!!
She is so rude your right she’s not relatable at all. I used to find her content so boring.. coffee in hand, coat and trainers and mouth open. Every photo 😴😴
I do find summer is more polite

Shes gonna get the shock of her life when she sees all the homelessness, the dumping of furniture and litter on the streets in MASSES and how different LA is for the normal plebs who arent on hundreds of millions every year.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.