Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just goes to show how she just got lucky with her fashion. She put together some nice winter outfits (that’s why I initially enjoyed following her) but beyond that it shows she’s got nothing else. Not even a big personality to see her through. Yes she’s pretty and has a nice figure but those influencers are ten a penny on Instagram now.

Reactions: 8
Lol she posted on her story looking for a part time assistant, because putting clothes on and taking the same old pictures must be so time consuming and hard🙄 what does she actually do with her life??

Reactions: 9
Lol she posted on her story looking for a part time assistant, because putting clothes on and taking the same old pictures must be so time consuming and hard🙄 what does she actually do with her life??
She’s posted that same story several times now, Obv not getting any response!

Reactions: 13
I came here because I’ve followed Naomi a while now and wondered if it was only me that noticed that she actually looks like a shadow of who she was. She says that going to LA has been their dream, she’s made it look like hell on earth. She used to absolutely glow and one of the only influencers I used to think was stunning. Her content is so poor, fashion choices just awful and she honestly has looked depressed for about a year.
If she was my family member I’d be asking questions or flying out there to see if she was ok.

Reactions: 22
Why doesn’t Naomi manifest herself some decent outfits, some decent content,and a decent assistant to help her with her IG.Her reels are so boring.

Reactions: 6
I have known Summer for YEARS (obviously don’t talk anymore now she’s a wag) but she’s a very needy person. Not sure how she copes with her boyfriend being away most of the time

I do think Naomi is pretty though and brown hair makes her look so mature - she needs to go back to blonde!

Summer is pretty but needs to dissolve her lip filler. It’s way too much. Neither of them have a personality hence why any YouTube channel they ever start fails or in summers case why any business venture she ever starts fails. I’m not sure why Naomi gave up with her old company “another choker” I think it was doing quite well

Reactions: 4
I came here because I’ve followed Naomi a while now and wondered if it was only me that noticed that she actually looks like a shadow of who she was. She says that going to LA has been their dream, she’s made it look like hell on earth. She used to absolutely glow and one of the only influencers I used to think was stunning. Her content is so poor, fashion choices just awful and she honestly has looked depressed for about a year.
If she was my family member I’d be asking questions or flying out there to see if she was ok.
I wonder if she has struggled becoming a mum for the first time? - it may have had an affect on her. Also does she have many friends?
It was seems she with her bf most of the time. Even before they moved to the US.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she has struggled becoming a mum for the first time? - it may have had an affect on her. Also does she have many friends?
It was seems she with her bf most of the time. Even before they moved to the US.
I thought the same, but then she looked quite happy for the first year of Nola being born. I suppose you can never know though. She just doesn’t look like the same person anymore. Even when she was pregnant she was glowing. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Are she and her sister from a wealthy family? Or are they from one of those families where they all set out to marry wealthy people?

Reactions: 2
Are she and her sister from a wealthy family? Or are they from one of those families where they all set out to marry wealthy people?
They’re from boring formula 1money spoilt rich girls all their lives opposite to Naomi and Summer.Really tho Naomi is that the best she can do.What about the US wags does she think she’s too good for them.I wonder who’s watching her kid when she’s on these date nights.

Reactions: 2
They’re from boring formula 1money spoilt rich girls all their lives opposite to Naomi and Summer.Really tho Naomi is that the best she can do.What about the US wags does she think she’s too good for them.I wonder who’s watching her kid when she’s on these date nights.
Are Summer and Naomi from rich fams?

Reactions: 1
i get these posts are likely for engagement but please 🤣 why does she keep asking her british audience for recommendations in la loool

she must not have the time to google local hairdressers in-between all the madness of taking tit pictures, spending money and not taking care of her child’s hair. what is she expecting, jen atkin herself to blow up her dms for a free trim? literally no one there knows who you are babe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i get these posts are likely for engagement but please 🤣 why does she keep asking her british audience for recommendations in la loool

she must not have the time to google local hairdressers in-between all the madness of taking tit pictures, spending money and not taking care of her child’s hair. what is she expecting, jen atkin herself to blow up her dms for a free trim? literally no one there knows who you are babe
It’s actually infuriating. You know when influencers put up posts like that they are looking for a freebie. I had enough when Lydia Millen was looking for recommendations for a washing machine or drier and next thing you know she’s doing a collaboration

Reactions: 10
Everytime you see the kid, she’s strapped in the back of the car looking miserable or strapped in a high chair looking miserable. Maybe she’s sick of being driven to Starbucks and sick or having to sit in a high chair… in Starbucks.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.