Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naomi's following has increase by over 10k since her wedding pics...she needs to utilize this opportunity and actually find a personality and keep her engagement up!

Reactions: 12
she never does her hair. a bun is the go to and never in a different style so what else did she plan? Naff all.
the only person she’s replied to is YrisPalmer 🙄

I always read it as ‘I can’t be arsed learning how to look after my daughter’s hair type’

Reactions: 9
I always read it as ‘I can’t be arsed learning how to look after my daughter’s hair type’
Her hair is terribly dry 😩 my 1 year old daughter is mixed race and has very fine hair which has just begun turning into ringlets. I am constantly making sure I do my research to this day to make sure it’s getting everything it needs. People like her are incredibly lazy and are only going to end up making their children dislike their own hair when they grow up.

Reactions: 8
Her hair is terribly dry 😩 my 1 year old daughter is mixed race and has very fine hair which has just begun turning into ringlets. I am constantly making sure I do my research to this day to make sure it’s getting everything it needs. People like her are incredibly lazy and are only going to end up making their children dislike their own hair when they grow up.
I’d give it a few years and she will be saying ‘Nola wanted me to straighten it, it’s her choice’… i find these girls so weird when they all seem to want a black boyfriend so they can have mixed race kids like they’re some designer item and then they can’t even help them celebrate their beautiful features and just white wash them as much as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t know if anyone knows anyone who behaved similar with their daughters hair but does anyone find the whole thing odd as well when the dad is not white? Like I know men maybe generally don’t fuss as much with their kids hair and it’s be Naomi doing it mostly but if your wife wasn’t moisturising the poor kids hair properly would you not turn around and be like babe what are you doing to my child’s hair? I just find it odd that he being mixed himself - even the black side of his family - wouldn’t have something to say.

them again I’ve seen comments on that luis Morrison (idk who he is but footballer/ ex love island) insta like “not being funny Mate but why do you always go for these women that blackfish😳) he’s having a kid with some other IGer chloeelizabeth who used to get tanning injections. So odd isn’t it? To go for girls like that and not find it offensive. But then again I’ve heard Chris brown is massively colourist too.

Reactions: 10
So this seems to be Naomi’s attempt at doing Nola’s hair.What a joke.I wish she would just watch some YouTube videos.Another thing that annoys me is when her and Summer do baby hairs/lay their edges that is most certainly a black fishing thing.It just pisses me off.
absolute joke! She couldn’t even be bothered to comb it to make a neat partin. Tbh the kids hair looks like it’s never even seen a comb. It actually infuriates me, I know for a fact if I didn’t do my daughters hair my partner or my mum in law would go mad 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know literally nothing about taking care of my own hair LOL let alone another hair type but I feel like looking at Nola even I would have sense to see it simply needs moisturising more mainly (am sure there’s more I’m not aware of like protective styles but even moisturised her curls would be so much healthier and nicer for her too I imagine)

Reactions: 4
Why does the dad never get any stick? He’s just as responsible for ensuring the little girls hair stays in good condition. It annoys me that it’s always the mums who get the blame for these things. If your husbands/baby dads aren’t doing your daughters hair too then you’ve got yourself a bad egg.

Reactions: 19
Why does the dad never get any stick? He’s just as responsible for ensuring the little girls hair stays in good condition. It annoys me that it’s always the mums who get the blame for these things. If your husbands/baby dads aren’t doing your daughters hair too then you’ve got yourself a bad egg.
Your right & I totally agree with you they are both as bad as each other, however it’s just sad that naomi seems to make sure she is put together daily and just throws whatever on Nola :(

Reactions: 11
I think Naomi would gain her followers back if she let people into her life more. People are fed up of her basic outfits now

Yes, I agree. Surely the dad has to look after his hair type, too. I feel a bit sorry for her because she obviously doesn’t know what she’s doing with it. She made an effort the other day and just stuck a bow in it.
However, if I can learn to change my tyre on YouTube, surely you can find tips on basic hair care for mixed babies. That goes she the dad, too.
It’s lazy.

• Haha
Yes, I agree. Surely the dad has to look after his hair type, too. I feel a bit sorry for her because she obviously doesn’t know what she’s doing with it. She made an effort the other day and just stuck a bow in it.
However, if I can learn to change my tyre on YouTube, surely you can find tips on basic hair care for mixed babies. That goes she the dad, too.
It’s lazy.
Such a good point, his hair type is similar to his daughters so he should have a better understanding of how to take care of it. I wish they’d both pay more interest but I agree Naomi seems less bothered out of the two.

Although the dad should be use to Nola’s hair type it’s totally different for him as he probably just goes to the barber for his hair cuts.He should step up bit at least he ‘works’ unlike Naomi.

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep asking for questions for a Q&A then never actually answering? Same with putting up question boxes asking for LA recommendations? Does it boost her engagement?
Fed up with seeing everyone I know fawning over her at the moment 😒 she looks so miserable!

She's basically a stay at home Mum, she barely even does any influencer work to be classed as a 'full time influencer' e.g. editing videos or doing photoshoots a lot. She is the laziest person I've ever seen with this kind of success. She should thank her lucky stars she got so lucky a few years ago.

So yes, people do 'blame' her for a childs hair being messy or needing hydrating when shes with her all day everyday and the dad is out actually working at a career (football), we can clearly see Naomi spends a LOT of her days with her child.

She's linked Youtube in her bio now so I'm sure she'll do one lazy video from before where she eye fucks herself and then never post again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.