Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bad Karma

Very late thread title suggestion...

My Home is My Haven #2 - What a shambles 'cos her man gambles, her life is a sham for instagram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Craig is a conman and a gambler. He has no real friends anymore because he has ripped them all off. The boy has literally ruined lives with his lies and gambling. I am not talking hundreds of pounds I am talking thousands that the guy has either stole or borrowed and not paid back. He has done this to his friends and family. Cheryl goes to GA meetings with him knowing fine well the harm he has done but proceeds to flaunt their money and portray this perfect lifestyle regardless.
They ought to do the right thing and pay back the people he stole from rather than flaunting designer trainers and holidays on Instagram.
He comes from a lovely family who he has put through absolute hell. His aunty Margot McCuaig is a TV presenter. She had a birthday party a few years back and Craig stole all her cards with birthday money in them. She has been nothing but good to him his whole life and he stole from her. After getting caught he said “But I have an illness”. He has no shame and this is just one example of many.
I’m surprised he is able to gain employment because he has been caught committing fraud in previous roles. No matter what Cheryl portrays, he is bad news!
I think we need more ☕ in this ma wee pal ,you threw a hand grenade into the crowd and ran fur yer life ...so aye nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if anyone at her work watches these and thinks when does this cow actually do her job?! She seems to just fuck about on insta all day

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Emalito84

Craig is a conman and a gambler. He has no real friends anymore because he has ripped them all off. The boy has literally ruined lives with his lies and gambling. I am not talking hundreds of pounds I am talking thousands that the guy has either stole or borrowed and not paid back. He has done this to his friends and family. Cheryl goes to GA meetings with him knowing fine well the harm he has done but proceeds to flaunt their money and portray this perfect lifestyle regardless.
They ought to do the right thing and pay back the people he stole from rather than flaunting designer trainers and holidays on Instagram.
He comes from a lovely family who he has put through absolute hell. His aunty Margot McCuaig is a TV presenter. She had a birthday party a few years back and Craig stole all her cards with birthday money in them. She has been nothing but good to him his whole life and he stole from her. After getting caught he said “But I have an illness”. He has no shame and this is just one example of many.
I’m surprised he is able to gain employment because he has been caught committing fraud in previous roles. No matter what Cheryl portrays, he is bad news!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Instaaddict

Well this is an absolute find. She lives near me and I’d never come across her before. I think she’s overtaken my other favourite car crash the social mama. I like keeping it local.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Don’t know why the fk ive been blocked from seeing the stories 🤷🏻‍♀️Wasn’t that when you were mailing me asking for interior advice was it ya wee jealous boot 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Fuck off with your “please be kind” shit. You have absolutely decorum , spreading out your 37th birthday presents like you are 5 is grotesque when the majority of glasgow are on the bare bones of their arse.

If you don’t like criticism, don’t put your daily life on instagram, desperate to show how rich you are yet wear a tacky fake dior jumper? Money shouts, wealth whispers, which is my favourite saying from my wonderful and classy gran. I’m actually embarrassed for you.

We know what it takes for you to get up each day as you never fail to tell us about your mememememe syndrome, how hard it is but will galavant around the Greater Glasgow area with not a thought to spare.

• Heart

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
The pair of them lying in their bed trying to justify how she pushed her travel page is just embarrassing.

I’m sorry but a woman nearly 40 describing herself as cheeky is completely bizarre to me.

I’ve said it before they are like two wains playing at house. “Amn’t I Craig”. “I’m cheeky, sure I am Craig” “I’m feisty, am I Craig”. “I’m a cheeky bizzum says Craig”.

• Haha

DrinkGinSaveWater

Soo now 25k people know her regi, wet wipes regi and the ex’s regi 🙈🙈🙈
Why would you want to flash that all over Instagram? Pure weird ....
Because she’s a total show off, although I did notice wet wipe obviously had to one up the ex’s car by getting an S3 instead of the A3 🙄

They're definitely the sort of people that if you’ve been to Tenerife they’ve been to Eleven-erife!

• Haha
Cheryl nobody cares about you closing your bloody rings day in and day out. I’ve closed mine every day for just under a year and I do about 20k steps a day. Guess what? No one cares about that either. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh for the love of God, stop with the travel agent chat...remember that second page you set up for it...go use it!!! It’s a pyramid scheme that rips people off, plain and simple.

DrinkGinSaveWater

Well the first statement of her story this morning made no sense. If your Instagram page is indeed like your home then by having a public page you are in actual fact opening the front door and letting any Tom, dick or Harry wander around. There is no invite, you don’t need an invite to go the the local public park do you?

If you have a private page then accepting a friend request is indeed accepting an invitation to see important things in their life. That’s the difference.

I’ve also never been invited to someone’s house and they’ve then used it as an opportunity to make money from me or sell me some mlm shit.

YOU choose to put your entire life on a public platform yet complain when someone questions you. If you don’t like it, then off you toddle on your miniature legs. I’m 99.9% sure you won’t because you need the validation and swipe ups way too much.

• Heart

Mamaof1

Shes wee cheryl tho with the wee feet and the wee toaty hands talking to her wee pals
Shes 5 foot 2... she goes on like shes the smallest woman on the planet

• Haha
It’s not a home page anymore it’s a lifestyle account apparently. Showing off to everyone constantly buying stuff and basically bragging about her wonderful life. I bet wet wipe wishes he swiped to the left. Whole life exposed to random people can’t believe more people are following. They can’t even walk together when there out and she is never off the phone and they seem to be in different rooms all the time weird couple. I find them very odd and attention seeking.

DrinkGinSaveWater

She is extra intolerable today!!!

It makes me cringe beyond belief when people lay out all their gifts like that including the money they've been given.

It’s also extra cringeworthy when they take their Chanel perfume/purse/sunglasses out the bags then line the bags up behind them to make it look like they’ve got double the chav-tactic gifts.

I’ve got second hand embarrassment today just watching her stories today. What 37 year old acts like that???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Shooz

Omg this all makes sense RE big wet wipe!!! I have a friend who also attends GA and he is randomly friends with these 2, I thought they lived at opposite sides of Glasgow so wondered how they were chums but it is all making sense now!!

What middle aged women calls people her wee pals and husband calls them big pals. Are these people not quite right do they need to seek attention everyday talking to random strangers in bed weirdo’s.

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Why did she need to go with big Craigy for his Kinect therapy and why does she think anyone cares enough to have done all of those stories?!
Surely she shouldn’t have been in there? I wasn’t allowed into the orthodontist with my just turned 16yo today never mind chaperoning an almost 40yo man 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha