Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youalrighthun

I’m new to this thread 🙋🏼‍♀️ but not new to watching teeny tiny Cheryl! I used to think she was a breath of fresh air and really relatable when I first started watching her about a year ago, but how things have changed! 🤯 I hate when people call decorating RENOVATING.... you’re painting the walls, changing a few handles and placing all your b&m shite about the place, hardly knocking down walls and building an extention!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mamaof1

Had anyone else noticed she constantly goes on about how wee/tiny/toaty she is.
Shes obsessed by it
The latest is shes only got wee hands so needs a new phone thats not too big for her wee tiny toaty baby mini teeny hands

• Haha
Honestly i have had a shit week in work and i just cant be arsed with this stuck up show off wee boot, thanks chez for regi’s though so now anytime your out breaking the rules we can report you 😂😂😂 no cares your a fucking travel agent, no one cares youve book a holiday ( hope it gets cancelled ) and no one gives a fucking shit about your key tones, walks or your rings
Also your big wet wipe is a ned with a wee ned car, ned reg and ned clothes, hes not 17 anymore grow the fuck up!
that is all....

• Heart
Ad for washing machine gel tablets after she spent the best part of a year telling everyone that they are bad for your washing machine! She swore that she would never go back to gel tablets and pretty sure she has a full highlight about it. But now doing an ad for them!

She needs called out, absolutely full of shit! Changes her views and opinions as often as she touches her face and hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Hiya ma wee pals, someone has been on tattle I think I thought wee krankie finally got the message about referring to her followers as her wee pals but sadly no , she needs to keep her wee wully winky sausage fingers out of her mouth ffs it's disgusting especial with covid...nanite

• Haha
  • Sick

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Scummy mummy and chavvy chezza ...both buying fake designer gear , both flaunting lockdown rules out shopping and meeting people both sunbathe I'm their front gardens (pure scum) both a drain on the nhs with their fake illnesses ...so aye ma wee pals two cheeks of the same arse

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
She's an annoying false little cunt. The live with that other cretin Luxe family 5 the other night, the two of them peddling pyramid schemes finished me off with her.

Lying toaty cunt.....so there.

• Haha

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
How desperate is she to appear “wealthy”? She’s a comedy, defo reads here and puts up the shite quotes. Hey Cheryl ma wee pal, how about you stay in your fucking house! 👋🏻

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m actually disgusted at the amount of food this woman has been given for free over the last few months. Last night on stories showing off loads of free food - vast amounts that her & her husband are never going to get through. Why not just shout the company out and then donate the food? Its so greedy. Particularly when she was showing off all her (disgusting) designer gear earlier in the week - she doesn’t need to keep free food. It’s awful.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So wait a minute she checked in at the hospital on social media because she was inspired to “raise awareness” because of a lady that’s going through treatment for breast cancer.... sorry did she seriously just try to compare the two? Seriously???!!!!! She’s off her rocker. The more she was saying about it, the worse it was getting. “I’m fine, I’m completely fine, everything is fine” - ok, shut up then eh?!!

• Angry

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Why does she speak about her grown adult husband like he’s a 4 year old child. “He’s so engrossed in his colouring in/duplo/car set 🙃

• Haha

KK30

Hiya Cheryl 👋

Dya want us to continue asking questions here for you to directly respond to or is DM easier to save you the visit?

Got messages about it but absolutely fuming about it? Nah you've been on tattle when you're meant to be working hen. Anyways, good luck on your MLM career. It'll be good back up when your sacked.

• Haha

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Nor does anyone give a fuck about her closing her rings ..... All down to the magical keytones 😂😂😂. Aye ok little miss borrower. Think her ME is mememememe syndrome.

• Haha
Cant believe shes peddling another “multi level marketing” i.e PYRAMID SCHEME
She is actually unreal......

sorry back again because this is irritating me...
Shes never mentioned it and only does it for herself but look at the bio on the travel account... states clearly that its about earning money
So yet another lie, then at the very end declares it an ad and admits she makes money from you signing up so its not just for her to book her insta hun trips to dubai??

Last edited:

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
“We dropped some left over afternoon tea in at wet wipes mums doorstep. She’s shielding so isn’t getting any treats” (or words to that effect).
Why isn’t she getting treats? Why haven’t you thought when these companies are offering you all this stuff “oh wait a minute we have plenty and can get out for our own stuff but it would be nice if you could gift it to my MIL or even someone more in need”.

Or tell you what - why not arrange a treat for her and pay for it. 🤬

Sorry but that comment annoyed me.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
See the gifted chocolate things she gets free from Treat Station that she always shows on stories.....
anyone else think they look shite?!

they just look like something an 8 year old would knock up in school to take home for Mother’s Day or something!!!!

• Haha