My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha ID’d, I saw her in the range before Christmas and you would never mistake her for under 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she actually for real just say she’s looking at booking a holiday this year????????

it’s because of fannies like her pissing off to Dubai at the end of last year that we’re in the position we’re in. Absolutely zero consideration for others 😡

Reactions: 5
Omg sitting working away with the radio on and she has just asked to get a shout out for her instagram account!!
I am dead 😐😐😐😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Hiya ma wee pals so wee krankie has got messages asking about her curls....she really has ....did ye wee jimmy or have you been on here having a wee nosey and felt the need to justify the endless mince you spout ...so aye nanite

• Haha
It’s not a home page anymore it’s a lifestyle account apparently. Showing off to everyone constantly buying stuff and basically bragging about her wonderful life. I bet wet wipe wishes he swiped to the left. Whole life exposed to random people can’t believe more people are following. They can’t even walk together when there out and she is never off the phone and they seem to be in different rooms all the time weird couple. I find them very odd and attention seeking.

Reactions: 11
Hiya ma wee pals so wee krankie has got messages asking about her curls....she really has ....did ye wee jimmy or have you been on here having a wee nosey and felt the need to justify the endless mince you spout ...so aye nanite
I thought the same. When she said that I knew she'd been on tattle again.

Hiya Cheryl 👋

ETA It's a good thing though as she has seemed to tone it down a bit so advice is a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is so teeny tiny.

Those wee legs of hers. How does such a little teeny, tiny, delicate, young looking (shefuckingwishes) thing get through life.

Please give her special treatment. She is just so lovely, tiny and innocent.

FACK AFFFFFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ikeas closed she must’ve done click n collect for that oh so essential item 🤦🏻‍♀️
She might’ve cut poor Craigys pieces into triangles ffs 🤣
3rd IKEA trip in 3 weeks. Absolute disgrace. She ought to be ashamed of herself but she’s got all her wee pals licking her arse and hanging on her every word.

Those ‘sandwiches’ should be papped straight in the outside bin! Look rotten.

Reactions: 2
Wonder what the special steak pie dinner looked like. She will be looking for free sandwich making classes next week. Defo bet wet wipe wishes he swiped left after that pack lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
3rd IKEA trip in 3 weeks. Absolute disgrace. She ought to be ashamed of herself but she’s got all her wee pals licking her arse and hanging on her every word.

Those ‘sandwiches’ should be papped straight in the outside bin! Look rotten.
The Stay At Home message obviously doesn’t apply to teeny toaty people

• Haha
Non essential electrical work on show now to go with cheap Aldi table and all the IKEA stuff an amazing living room make over. Why do people comment on her style as if she is some amazing designer. Those books just kill me throughout the house pointless a bit like her page.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.