My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them lying in their bed trying to justify how she pushed her travel page is just embarrassing.

I’m sorry but a woman nearly 40 describing herself as cheeky is completely bizarre to me.

I’ve said it before they are like two wains playing at house. “Amn’t I Craig”. “I’m cheeky, sure I am Craig” “I’m feisty, am I Craig”. “I’m a cheeky bizzum says Craig”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pair of them lying in their bed trying to justify how she pushed her travel page is just embarrassing.

I’m sorry but a woman nearly 40 describing herself as cheeky is completely bizarre to me.

I’ve said it before they are like two wains playing at house. “Amn’t I Craig”. “I’m cheeky, sure I am Craig” “I’m feisty, am I Craig”. “I’m a cheeky bizzum says Craig”.
You forgot the most important part...

Shes a cheeky WEE bizzum

The way she was justifying what she posts was like watching a spoiled little brat child

It's MY page and I'll post what I like because it's MINE

duck off cheryl your forgetting your wee arse hen 🚀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Never mind being a cheeky wee bizzum, she’s a bloody greedy wee bizzum.

Not content with the £80 worth of free candles/wax melts, she’s now on the beg for a door for her mum. She has no shame!

I’m also pretty sure all that honey darling stuff should be marked as an ad/aff/gifted instead of just one of them. As should her travel pish...

And don’t even get me started on big wet wipe and taps aff weather. I’d rather get paper cuts to my eyeballs than see that.....🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Soo now 25k people know her regi, wet wipes regi and the ex’s regi 🙈🙈🙈
Why would you want to flash that all over Instagram? Pure weird ....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soo now 25k people know her regi, wet wipes regi and the ex’s regi 🙈🙈🙈
Why would you want to flash that all over Instagram? Pure weird ....
Because she’s a total show off, although I did notice wet wipe obviously had to one up the ex’s car by getting an S3 instead of the A3 🙄

They're definitely the sort of people that if you’ve been to Tenerife they’ve been to Eleven-erife!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly i have had a tit week in work and i just cant be arsed with this stuck up show off wee boot, thanks chez for regi’s though so now anytime your out breaking the rules we can report you 😂😂😂 no cares your a bleeping travel agent, no one cares youve book a holiday ( hope it gets cancelled ) and no one gives a bleeping tit about your key tones, walks or your rings
Also your big wet wipe is a ned with a wee ned car, ned reg and ned clothes, hes not 17 anymore grow the duck up!
that is all....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Because she’s a total show off, although I did notice wet wipe obviously had to one up the ex’s car by getting an S3 instead of the A3 🙄

They're definitely the sort of people that if you’ve been to Tenerife they’ve been to Eleven-erife!
100 % ... what a riddy 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hiya ma wee pals this wee bleep now trying to peddle stones for her anxiety, I wonder if she is anxious at ripping people off with all her money making scams , ketones, travelling etc etc ...what a pair of grade A fannys , like a couple of teenagers playing house so aye nanite ma wee pals

I was shook when I saw those two cars . The fact that wet wipe has gone out and bought the exact same colour and model car but the higher spec model as the ex . Wtf 😳 the ex must think he is a right knobber

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just proves money doesnt but class , big craigys inheritance money and the best she could do was try compare with her ex , what kind of moron would line up your present and past partners car up to take a pic, yeah big achievement wee pal it's only an audi for duck sake calm her wee tits ...nanite ma wee pals

Reactions: 5
What is it with all these people who talk about her as if she is a god and she feels she has to show everyone how popular she is. Inspiring these insta folk all trying to be noticed. She has stopped mentioning why she is walking round the block each day it’s now all about her . Wet (Ned)wipes pals most think he’s a right dick think the son is more mature .

• Haha
Hawd the bus! The toatyist 37 year old woman to ever grace this earth is away for a walk.... Riveting content! Do not know why she does the same pout my 15 year old sister does! It’s not a good look wee teeny tiny Cheryl.

• Haha
Hawd the bus! The toatyist 37 year old woman to ever grace this earth is away for a walk.... Riveting content! Do not know why she does the same pout my 15 year old sister does! It’s not a good look wee teeny tiny Cheryl.
She pouts like that because she looks so young. She’s been ID’d loads you know. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know someone else who does that travel shite (she’s as much of a dick too) and they are really pushing signing up atm too. I’m now thinking there’s some big incentive on offer.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.