Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s an HR business partner - fully accredited and he’s an engineer of some sort I believe who lost his job after Rolls Royce closed the plant he worked in.
That’s my point. They aren’t exactly in high paying roles. And with his back problems I assume he’s not in a hands on engineering role anymore?

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m confused about the ketones page she’s started. The first post on there is from July last year, I thought she’s only just started it??? I smell bs.

I think it’s a page all the local instagrammers use and it’s not actually Cheryl’s page because there’s stuff about Westholme on there too. Or it’s someone’s old ketone page she’s took over???

Also quite funny how she’s been getting loads of messages from her wee pals about them yet they’ve only gained about 70 followers in a day. Considering she has over 25k followers.

Another Glasgow account I follow recently got a dog and started a page for them. It got a good few hundred followers in the first day and that account only has about 10k.

Ketones definitely aren’t as popular as she’s making out.....
Nah she has been using & promoting the keytones since last year. I think it is her own page, i think she shared Nikki from Westholme ‘a post because they are up each others arses anyway and I think it was Nikki that got Cheryl into using them and trying to flog them.