My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen her the other day she isn’t so teeny tiny now. She is never a size 8????
So wee teeny toaty krankie 🤥 has admitted she is at her heaviest ....hey wee chezza been reading here again ...away and close yer rings ya swindling little scrote

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So wee teeny toaty krankie 🤥 has admitted she is at her heaviest ....hey wee chezza been reading here again ...away and close yer rings ya swindling little scrote
I bet her rings have been closed a few times 🤭

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals ..right which wan of you has upset wee toaty teeny chezza? Shes acting like she found a shite in her Loius Vitton handbag so aye

• Haha
Right i dont get insta huns, they are allowed to be vocal about their opinions, thoughts and feelings on social media thats open for anyone to see but she’s basically saying i dont want to hear your opinion, thoughts or feelings unless its blowing smoke up my arse……

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck's happened? Has she fell down a drain what with her being soooooo toaty?

OK toaty heid, I'm intrigued.....Renfrew back in lockdown? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck's happened? Has she fell down a drain what with her being soooooo toaty?

OK toaty heid, I'm intrigued.....Renfrew back in lockdown? 🤣
I reckon we toaty teeny chezza has been having a butchers on here or has been getting challenged (not for age ID ) but her conduct on her account...so aye

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s been broke I can see a trolling post coming shortly or maybe she has realise how dull and boring she is.

I wonder if maybe her work have said something about her social media presence? Would explain the lack of posting/talking stories.

Total speculation tho....

Reactions: 3
Getting really defensive over the stuff she gets gifted, that she gives it away to other people.... All those trays of hot food takeaway gifted previously, they gave that away, DID THEY AYE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.