My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but Cheryl def reads here.
From what you’ve already said about it, she’s going to be able to work out who you are anyway....! Crop your name out so that no one on here can link you to your Instagram but I think the horse will already have bolted on Cheryl being able to work it out!!!!

Reactions: 4
Cheryl nobody cares about you closing your bloody rings day in and day out. I’ve closed mine every day for just under a year and I do about 20k steps a day. Guess what? No one cares about that either. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think that she does read on here. If she did then she would have been crying on her stories.

What's this about setting up a go fund me page. I'm all for doing a food deed but all Big Cheryl wants to do is get some self promotion.

Stories have been unbearable this week. I'm surprised more wasn't said on here about wee wet wipes diy tutorial on how to hang photo frames. Extremely cringy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wet wipe needs to do what he’s told there whole life revolves around her phone. Mind he isn’t quite right. It amazes me people actually encourage them or maybe it’s there entertainment and they all think like us. Morons

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m actually disgusted at the amount of food this woman has been given for free over the last few months. Last night on stories showing off loads of free food - vast amounts that her & her husband are never going to get through. Why not just shout the company out and then donate the food? Its so greedy. Particularly when she was showing off all her (disgusting) designer gear earlier in the week - she doesn’t need to keep free food. It’s awful.

Reactions: 9
I’m actually disgusted at the amount of food this woman has been given for free over the last few months. Last night on stories showing off loads of free food - vast amounts that her & her husband are never going to get through. Why not just shout the company out and then donate the food? Its so greedy. Particularly when she was showing off all her (disgusting) designer gear earlier in the week - she doesn’t need to keep free food. It’s awful.
Just came to talk about this. According to the flyer that’s almost £100 worth of food she’s been given. For two people. And she has the cheek to say SHE “kindly” handed some in to the neighbours and MIL.
All this does is makes sure I would never use this company. Also, isn’t she a veggie? So she’s accepted this food knowing full well that she can’t eat a huge amount. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don't think that she does read on here. If she did then she would have been crying on her stories.

What's this about setting up a go fund me page. I'm all for doing a food deed but all Big Cheryl wants to do is get some self promotion.

Stories have been unbearable this week. I'm surprised more wasn't said on here about wee wet wipes diy tutorial on how to hang photo frames. Extremely cringy!
Oh god I know ... I was so embarrassed for them. All that shite about “soooo many people message to ask for a demo” did they really? Did they aye???

Just came to talk about this. According to the flyer that’s almost £100 worth of food she’s been given. For two people. And she has the cheek to say SHE “kindly” handed some in to the neighbours and MIL.
All this does is makes sure I would never use this company. Also, isn’t she a veggie? So she’s accepted this food knowing full well that she can’t eat a huge amount. 🤬🤬🤬
I agree ... would never buy from a business promoted by Cheryl

Surely you would say it will only be me and wet wipe this weekend so send stuff just for 2 people

That company is one I would never buy from. Seen them gift someone else the exact same package as Big Cheryl and it is just such a waste

Reactions: 5
Surely you would say it will only be me and wet wipe this weekend so send stuff just for 2 people

That company is one I would never buy from. Seen them gift someone else the exact same package as Big Cheryl and it is just such a waste
And remember that it’s the illness that makes her “puffy”, not eating at 6000 calorie meal meant for 5 people 🙂

• Haha

I totally agree! As soon as I seen the amount of food I thought what absolute greed for accepting it. Your right, over the last couple of week the amount of food they've had just for the 2 of them is disgusting. She's becoming a self obsessed twit.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused about the ketones page she’s started. The first post on there is from July last year, I thought she’s only just started it??? I smell bs.

I think it’s a page all the local instagrammers use and it’s not actually Cheryl’s page because there’s stuff about Westholme on there too. Or it’s someone’s old ketone page she’s took over???

Also quite funny how she’s been getting loads of messages from her wee pals about them yet they’ve only gained about 70 followers in a day. Considering she has over 25k followers.

Another Glasgow account I follow recently got a dog and started a page for them. It got a good few hundred followers in the first day and that account only has about 10k.

Ketones definitely aren’t as popular as she’s making out.....

I’m confused about the ketones page she’s started. The first post on there is from July last year, I thought she’s only just started it??? I smell bs.

I think it’s a page all the local instagrammers use and it’s not actually Cheryl’s page because there’s stuff about Westholme on there too. Or it’s someone’s old ketone page she’s took over???

Also quite funny how she’s been getting loads of messages from her wee pals about them yet they’ve only gained about 70 followers in a day. Considering she has over 25k followers.

Another Glasgow account I follow recently got a dog and started a page for them. It got a good few hundred followers in the first day and that account only has about 10k.

My first thought was that she had taken over someone else’s ketones page. Which is fine, but own it!

I had another thought this morning re the freebie food.
Notice how she never says she’s been “gifted” it. It’s always “I’ve been asked to review...”. Is this her way of trying to make out to her followers that she isn’t just another greedy b?
Ive never noticed her making them as an ad etc either?

Nah she has been using & promoting the keytones since last year. I think it is her own page, i think she shared Nikki from Westholme ‘a post because they are up each others arses anyway and I think it was Nikki that got Cheryl into using them and trying to flog them.

Nah she has been using & promoting the keytones since last year. I think it is her own page, i think she shared Nikki from Westholme ‘a post because they are up each others arses anyway and I think it was Nikki that got Cheryl into using them and trying to flog them.
She said the other week she was going to start a page just for ketones. But the page she’s shared has posts dating back to July.

Reactions: 1
Did a wee nosy at the ketones she’s punting. You can get a starter pack containing 10 sachets for £70 from Cheryl. You can buy a brand builder pack containing 100 sachets for £487.

So everytime she does a trial of 10 people she’s making £213!!!! No wonder she’s desperate to sign people up and doing these challenges twice a month. That explains her need to spunk money away.

No wonder all the insta huns are desperate to jump on the bandwagon. Especially if you’re completely willing to overlook the fact that it’s a mlm and THEY DONT ACTUALLY DO WHAT THEY CLAIM TO DO!!!!

• Angry
She’s openly admitted she’s paid personally for her own ketones once.

so she must be making plenty off it to also keep herself in supply for nothing!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.