My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at her spouting about IR35 in the hope of bamboozling people so that they think she’s a clever cookie. She has intentionally picked that wee narrative to impress people. Sad cow.
I work in Tax. I’m willing to put money on the fact she doesn’t understand. Employment status is a fairly complex topic and she doesn’t scream brains to me.

Reactions: 7
Why, in her line of work, is she just talking about IR35 now? It’s been in the works for ages and was delayed last year because of Covid. I don’t even work where it applies and I know that!

Not sure how applicable it is in her sector... Do they have contractors like journalists / photographers who work like an employee but are paid through limited companies? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is actually infuriating. Always on the beg for something whether it’s a valeter for their AUDIS, garden path or recruiting for her MLM. It’s such a good point @KK30 when you talk about the travel industry being on its knees and here comes the teeniest tiny little troll trying to make a quick buck.

Oh and teeny tiny troll lady, most folk who have it don’t flaunt it like you especially not in the middle of a global pandemic. Not that you care about lockdown given how much you’ve been galavanting around Greater Glasgow.

Reactions: 7
I work in Tax. I’m willing to put money on the fact she doesn’t understand. Employment status is a fairly complex topic and she doesn’t scream brains to me.
Same x 2. She wants people to believe that she is oh so intelligent. The rules come into effect for the private sector in just over a week and have been talked about for a LONG time. Zzz Cheryl.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I literally dont understand the travel agent mlm? Any holiday I've been on I've done my research, even more tropical long haul, googled asked about and did it myself?

What's she continually bragging about? 😂 I'm not even slagging her genuinely confused so cut out the travel agent but recruit people to become... travel agents I've been watching her stories and all shes done is walk round talking about how young she looks with no make up? Hen no u dont I guessed your age?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally dont understand the travel agent mlm? Any holiday I've been on I've done my research, even more tropical long haul, googled asked about and did it myself?

What's she continually bragging about? 😂 I'm not even slagging her genuinely confused so cut out the travel agent but recruit people to become... travel agents I've been watching her stories and all shes done is walk round talking about how young she looks with no make up? Hen no u dont I guessed your age?
Apparently by signing up to this MLM she saves fortunes on her holidays as she get the same rates as travel agents get (which they would then add money to to cover their commission). So if you signed up you’d save fortunes too.
She doesn’t mention as often that there’s a fee (a couple of hundred iirc) to sign up and then a monthly fee thereafter. So if you only go a holiday once a year would it be that much of a saving? 🤨🤨🤨 or would it just be extra £££ in this twats pocket.

Reactions: 5
Yup it’s £142 for the initial sign up and then a £32 monthly direct debit to be able to view the holidays & get the travel agent rates......

Reactions: 4
Yup it’s £142 for the initial sign up and then a £32 monthly direct debit to be able to view the holidays & get the travel agent rates......
Ah ok thank you I did not get this one bit. I know astounding from her in depth explanations I suppose that's what they do confuse you and dont give u all the facts in the hope u sign up....when it's literally illegal to travel 😂

Apparently by signing up to this MLM she saves fortunes on her holidays as she get the same rates as travel agents get (which they would then add money to to cover their commission). So if you signed up you’d save fortunes too.
She doesn’t mention as often that there’s a fee (a couple of hundred iirc) to sign up and then a monthly fee thereafter. So if you only go a holiday once a year would it be that much of a saving? 🤨🤨🤨 or would it just be extra £££ in this twats pocket.
Literally an MLM for everything 🙈

Reactions: 3
See the gifted chocolate things she gets free from Treat Station that she always shows on stories.....
anyone else think they look shite?!

they just look like something an 8 year old would knock up in school to take home for Mother’s Day or something!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See the gifted chocolate things she gets free from Treat Station that she always shows on stories.....
anyone else think they look shite?!

they just look like something an 8 year old would knock up in school to take home for Mother’s Day or something!!!!
EXACTLY this!!!

I mean I have a sweet tooth but surely biting into one of those bars can’t be a pleasurable experience. It must seriously confuse the duck out your mouth, are you eating gums/marshmallows/chocolate/100s and 1000s? What a waste of good chocolate, although I’d bet all my Easter eggs it’s just some cheap value crap.

Also don’t even get me started on the fact it’s called a flegg. Hope they didn’t spend big bucks on a marketing agency to come up with that, I’ve had better ideas after 2 bottle of wine!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
EXACTLY this!!!

I mean I have a sweet tooth but surely biting into one of those bars can’t be a pleasurable experience. It must seriously confuse the duck out your mouth, are you eating gums/marshmallows/chocolate/100s and 1000s? What a waste of good chocolate, although I’d bet all my Easter eggs it’s just some cheap value crap.

Also don’t even get me started on the fact it’s called a flegg. Hope they didn’t spend big bucks on a marketing agency to come up with that, I’ve had better ideas after 2 bottle of wine!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah it’s just like someone’s left their kids to help themselves to whatever’s in the cupboards and that’s the result! It reminds me of when my sister & I would “do baking” when we were kids and would literally Chuck loads of stuff into a mixing bowl with loads of that horrible cooking chocolate that you used to melt for cake decorating!!! Marshmallows went in, dried fruit, oh there’s an OXO cube let’s have that in there, chuck a few handfuls of flour in, a squeeze of tomato purée....!!!!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t believe it’s legit. Everything I’ve read about inteletravel makes it seem less MLM and more out and out pyramid scheme

Reactions: 8
Oh for the love of God, stop with the travel agent chat...remember that second page you set up for it...go use it!!! It’s a pyramid scheme that rips people off, plain and simple.

Reactions: 11
Ffs so she’d need to “save” £526 to even break even. It’s hardly going to be the huge saving she promises.
And then add on the fines for going abroad that are coming in. Time to chuck it Cheryl!

Reactions: 8
Another £50 of free food. Those crappy chocolate things. £12 for a flat Easter egg is ridic.

Reactions: 2
It was really unpleasant to watch she was so rough and manic, why not some nice lighting and spa music in the background if you want to show products you are using. Or just tell me about them, I know how to wash my face - thankfully more gently than that 🧖‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.