My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if there will be a show of presents from wet wipe for Mother’s Day 😂but mind she’s not a travel agent she just wants you to sign up to pay for her holidays . £3 per month and £50 referral and she’s the one that thinks she’s kind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Done it for two years but only decided to mention it constantly for the last week. 🤔
Just a coincidence that she said she recently signed up for their referral programme? Surely if she really was being kind and wanted to help save people money she’d have been raving it before she made money from referring them.
Why don’t followers see right thru this shite.

Wonder if there will be a show of presents from wet wipe for Mother’s Day 😂but mind she’s not a travel agent she just wants you to sign up to pay for her holidays . £3 per month and £50 referral and she’s the one that thinks she’s kind.
Only a show of gifts if they have been gifted or she’s been asked to “review”

So either she’s been gifted yet more food or they can’t even support the business that’s gave them a couple of hundred £££ worth of freebies. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She must’ve been on here again. One person has said she was talking about the travel too much. Did they aye? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg she needs to get a grip.... apparently 1 woman said she has went about the travel too much and shes have a total breakdown about it!
if you put this shite out in the internet where everyone can see it you cant be suprised when someone gives an opinion that differs with yours slightly thats life?
If i am work and disagree with a colleague i am not trolling them i just have a different opinion that is allowed!!

Reactions: 2
Omg she needs to get a grip.... apparently 1 woman said she has went about the travel too much and shes have a total breakdown about it!
if you put this shite out in the internet where everyone can see it you cant be suprised when someone gives an opinion that differs with yours slightly thats life?
If i am work and disagree with a colleague i am not trolling them i just have a different opinion that is allowed!!
She didn’t half bang on about it did she! I’m pretty sure she was done for the night then reappeared chewing sweets and whining again. Give it a rest 🤦🏼‍♀️.

She literally said the woman wasn’t trolling, wasn’t rude, but was just giving her opinion and she has went on and on about it, story after story, going to bed deflated ready to close the whole travel page and posting bloody ‘this is me’ from the greatest showman!!....bleeping hell wee Cheryl, get a life eh?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.