My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bleep peddling shite with her boy child big Craigie hubby. These cunts should be called out, reported and or arrested for this peddling of shite!

Adverts, which is what she is doing are required to be legal, decent, honest and truthful! She and her ilk are nothing but fucken liars lining their pockets...wee toaty bleep that she is.

Fucken resembles Cousin It with more hair than body if you ask me!

Cut your fucken hair ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found it funny when she was creating that elaborate, completely fictional story about her bank card/fraud on her bank account bla bla bla just so she could then drop in the blatantly obvious advert for Monzo.... she thinks she’s being clever but she’s not the actress she thinks she is!!!!!!
I’ve heard of a few people having their Monzo accounts closed with no notice and having to wait weeks to get their money back. Fingers crossed 😂

• Haha
Thank duck all that “closing ma rings” shite has stopped ... you’d have thought our Cheryl was the first one to have ever had an Apple Watch 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wonder if anyone at her work watches these and thinks when does this cow actually do her job?! She seems to just duck about on insta all day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if anyone at her work watches these and thinks when does this cow actually do her job?! She seems to just duck about on insta all day
If that was my colleague I’d be raging ... no wonder she has to work till 9pm at night, so busy swanning about doing F all

Reactions: 4
So I see she’s basically made her aunts house a carbon copy of her own place.... 🙄

I’m also calling bs on her not being able to remember the cost of the carpet but yet she can tell you the cost of a blind ornament and a coffee canister.

Reactions: 8
So I see she’s basically made her aunts house a carbon copy of her own place.... 🙄

I’m also calling bs on her not being able to remember the cost of the carpet but yet she can tell you the cost of a blind ornament and a coffee canister.
I find it bizarre that the aunt hasn’t picked a single thing for her home? It’s all “I picked, I picked, I picked”. Sure, help someone out but this is odd.

Reactions: 3
If that was my colleague I’d be raging ... no wonder she has to work till 9pm at night, so busy swanning about doing F all
I know i have been back in the office since may last year and if i thought my colleagues at home were swanning about doing insta stories all day i would be rather pissed off

Reactions: 4
Is she having a laugh??? When has she ever said no/not gone out during this whole pandemic. She’s got to be trolling us now...
B3526EDF-D3FF-4BC6-BE8A-D62F925DDF79.jpeg

• Haha
I think the carpets have been gifted or a discount and that is why she is not giving the price away

Reactions: 5
Morning ma wee pals , I bet this shameless wee bleep will be pedalling big wet wipe CBD oil next...she can never stick to anything she tries to flog to swindle her followers,she also looked rough in her blow up bubble tub with no make up or filters ,she widnae be getting ID looking like that

Reactions: 5
Generally don’t really mind her but that number plate is tacky. Illegally spaced too by any chance..?

Reactions: 2
We have had the 2 Audi with private reg being showed off in 2 days... pair of shallow cunts...aye alright cheezza we know big wet wipe inherited money when his dad died...wee cj with all her sown on initials incase she forgets who she is ...so aye ma wee pals ...nanite

• Haha
Morning ma wee pals , I bet this shameless wee bleep will be pedalling big wet wipe CBD oil next...she can never stick to anything she tries to flog to swindle her followers,she also looked rough in her blow up bubble tub with no make up or filters ,she widnae be getting ID looking like that
You called it ... swipe up now available 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.