My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh please can we talk about the Westholme wannabe??!!!!!!! I find her crass and needs to understand internet safety!

Reactions: 4
It's her face I just cant fathom out , it's not symmetrical, and always trying to pimp big Craigy out on her insta.Glad there is a thread on her and im not the only one irritate by her.

Also her fangirling over Lorna Luxe and lo and behold ends up sat on the next table in a London restaurant.

It's her face I just cant fathom out , it's not symmetrical, and always trying to pimp big Craigy out on her insta.Glad there is a thread on her and im not the only one irritate by her.
Yeah her face is very obviously asymmetrical, I thought she might have bells palsy (I think that’s the name?)

Reactions: 2
I think she is trying to hard to be like Nikki that it’s completely cringeworthy. There is the look at all my designer items post, then the posts about how she works till 10pm etc which I a load of bullshit and the talking to the camera trying to include her husband who looks like he can’t be fucked.

• Haha
Urgh please can we talk about the Westholme wannabe??!!!!!!! I find her crass and needs to understand internet safety!
thread was well overdue for this one! All very fake and show offish then promotes her article in the paper about how she is scotlands mrs hinch..... never seen her clean a single thing once on insta???

Reactions: 5
thread was well overdue for this one! All very fake and show offish then promotes her article in the paper about how she is scotlands mrs hinch..... never seen her clean a single thing once on insta???
The column printed by the paper she works for 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah her face is very obviously asymmetrical, I thought she might have bells palsy (I think that’s the name?)
But even her teeth look like 2 different sets joined in the middle.

I think she is trying to hard to be like Nikki that it’s completely cringeworthy. There is the look at all my designer items post, then the posts about how she works till 10pm etc which I a load of bullshit and the talking to the camera trying to include her husband who looks like he can’t be fucked.
Big Craigy 🤣

After addressing why her face isnt symmetrical, on observation her new tattooed brows look like distant inbred cousins.

• Haha
Invited to see a show home? Pretty sure any of us could go to the show home and have a look..... was she expecting to be gifted a house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought her face looked like it was hanging at one side. Very puffy looking to. She keeps putting her nails in her teeth as she speaks 😫 has she got a bad eye?.one of her eyes look dropped

She in no way looks like she’s had Bell’s palsy. If she has, then she looks incredible for it.

One of her eyes is further up her face than the other - it looks like her actual eye sockets are at different levels? And one of her eyes is always looking a different way from the other - I find it really distracting when watching her. Also - what does she do to her eyelashes?? They always look really sparse like she’s only got 1 or 2 on each lid? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly the way this girl spends money is a joke, and still cant grasp that people are struggling during the last 6 months enough to stop showing off her purchases and endless home make over. Considering her man lost his job you would think she would show some decorum 🙄

Reactions: 6
She confirmed a while back on one of her stories that she has a lazy eye. Although I’m not sure what her face or teeth has to do with how annoying she can be on Instagram.

I do think she shouldn’t be so open about her location. She has photos of her front door on her page which shows her actual house number and street name! She then shared that her next door neighbour’s house was up for sale. Very very easy to find her exact location which is so dangerous. It’s totally baffling to me why anyone would want their details so accessible like that.

The ketone things....I can’t say enough how much it bores the life out of me. Also dislike how more and more stories are becoming ‘swipe ups’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.