My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t actually believe she’s reposted someone tagging her in an article about Nicola Sturgeon making her announcement on relaxing travel restrictions tomorrow.

Is she for real??? She doesn’t follow the travel restrictions anyway so pretty sure nothing will change for her.

Reactions: 7
Hiya ma wee pals so wee krankie has had a sugar daddy and a sugar mummy contact her, this is in the chapter of things that never happened like being asked for her ID 3 times and being compared to looking like celebrities 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 6
Can’t actually believe she’s reposted someone tagging her in an article about Nicola Sturgeon making her announcement on relaxing travel restrictions tomorrow.

Is she for real??? She doesn’t follow the travel restrictions anyway so pretty sure nothing will change for her.
They’ve already said Quarantine Hotels will be in place for some time to come in Scotland 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’ll be going nowhere unless she gets gifted £4K to pay for a room when she returns. Wee toaty dafty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well this is an absolute find. She lives near me and I’d never come across her before. I think she’s overtaken my other favourite car crash the social mama. I like keeping it local.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve already said Quarantine Hotels will be in place for some time to come in Scotland 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’ll be going nowhere unless she gets gifted £4K to pay for a room when she returns. Wee toaty dafty.
She would be on the beg for one ... 😊

And wee krankies question about a valeter is so googleable, she is a shameless wee scrote begging for freebies 👊🏻
She’s actually on every single local FB page so don’t know why she wouldn’t just ask on those rather than asking Janet who lives in Gloucester ... 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It bugs me that she looks like someone from a TV show, but I can't think who!
Reese Witherspoon maybe?

Someone told her she looks like her. Same person that ID'd her and messaged her about being a sugar daddy 🙄

• Haha
Craig's regi is so sad!!! He's a supposed grown man, not a 17yr old in a retail park car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly though any grown man that wants to spell his name out in a regi and display it illegally to make it look more like his name is a complete narcissist/wee ned.

Nearly forgot about the Y in there too. Total cringe.

And I'm not jealous or have anything against private plates but his is embarrassing.

• Haha
Morning ma were pals wee krankie on the beg for a new mattress now ....every day beg beg beg so aye

Reactions: 3
He struggles to sleep and is constant pain and she gets him up in the middle of the night to flip a mattress that she cant sleep on! Wtf! Go sleep somewhere else for God's sake why would u do that???

He struggles to sleep and is constant pain and she gets him up in the middle of the night to flip a mattress that she cant sleep on! Wtf! Go sleep somewhere else for God's sake why would u do that???
Exactly! Isn’t there at least one other bed not in use in that house

Reactions: 2
Didnt she say she wasnt gonna talk about travel 😂😂
She will have one of those orthopedic mattresses where it is literally flat on the bottom.of course u dont sleep on that bit I cant believe they even attempted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.