My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya ma wee pals this wee krankie sausage fingers has a new kitchen but buys ready made meals aswell as scoffing gifted food...and yes no one is interested in your bleeping rings ...bore off ....nanite ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The blatant pushing of this random never been spoken about before holiday “travel consultant” shite she’s now trying to peddle.....
Give me strength.

“Aye av bin dooin it fir 2 yeers now, ah dunno why I nivur mentioned it bifour”

“Aye I luv ma joab, I don’t wanna be a travel agent” - but then proceeded to show how much of a discount she gets on holidays.......

Money grabbing midget.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cant believe shes peddling another “multi level marketing” i.e PYRAMID SCHEME
She is actually unreal......

sorry back again because this is irritating me...
Shes never mentioned it and only does it for herself but look at the bio on the travel account... states clearly that its about earning money
So yet another lie, then at the very end declares it an ad and admits she makes money from you signing up so its not just for her to book her insta hun trips to dubai??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Morning ma wee pals so were krankie never mentioned about commission she earns for signing people up til someone asked her the question she is a swindling little gremlin..
So aye

Reactions: 3
She said she’d had her page for four years.? Did she mean the travel one as the first pic uploaded was 2020

Reactions: 1
She said she’d had her page for four years.? Did she mean the travel one as the first pic uploaded was 2020
She prob counts 2021 as one year and 2020 as a 2nd year so in her head that’s 2 years rather than one 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think she went to the same school as Hinch. She comes away with nonsense like that and says years and years when she means a year ago 🤣🤣. Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So because someone had the audacity to message her about transparency they are a bandit and a troll..... honestly that word is flashed about far too much! Thats not being a troll ya wee fanny!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She 100% wasn’t transparent until the last dot on her story when all of a sudden an #ad appeared.
She should have been clear from the first dot...
Right guys this is an #ad and i will be paid for you signing up then continued to talk her shite

Reactions: 3
Mentions on her stories the second pair of glasses are shite and plasticky ... then says she’s giving them to her pal 🙈👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the first statement of her story this morning made no sense. If your Instagram page is indeed like your home then by having a public page you are in actual fact opening the front door and letting any Tom, dick or Harry wander around. There is no invite, you don’t need an invite to go the the local public park do you?

If you have a private page then accepting a friend request is indeed accepting an invitation to see important things in their life. That’s the difference.

I’ve also never been invited to someone’s house and they’ve then used it as an opportunity to make money from me or sell me some mlm tit.

YOU choose to put your entire life on a public platform yet complain when someone questions you. If you don’t like it, then off you toddle on your miniature legs. I’m 99.9% sure you won’t because you need the validation and swipe ups way too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well chez you make your page fully open to the world so anyone can look anytime they want so actually nothing like someone coming into your home...
Plus you could choose to adhere to the lockdown rules and you dont 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.