My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has more initialled stuff that Ronnie Hinch. I don’t get it. She’s the same age as me and I stopped having my name/initials on stuff in primary school when I stopped losing everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right cool your husband likes to spoil you totally fine dont care but to show off your £800 trainers to the gram when people are struggling to feed their family, loosing jobs etc is so unclassy!
Considering her line of work i would have expected her to be more aware and compassionate and before she starts i aint jealous my husband treats me amazingly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The begging for balloons paid off, they are frittering away big wet wipes inheritance.

Reactions: 2
She is extra intolerable today!!!

It makes me cringe beyond belief when people lay out all their gifts like that including the money they've been given.

It’s also extra cringeworthy when they take their Chanel perfume/purse/sunglasses out the bags then line the bags up behind them to make it look like they’ve got double the chav-tactic gifts.

I’ve got second hand embarrassment today just watching her stories today. What 37 year old acts like that???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like big wet wipe has bought a job lot of iron on initials for wee krankie..she is like a bad dose of thrush today 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also think we should only now refer to her as big Cheryl.

We know she reads here and think might pee her right off 🤣

We could maybe also start referring to wet wipe as wee wet wipe.... tip big Cheryl right over the edge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is extra intolerable today!!!

It makes me cringe beyond belief when people lay out all their gifts like that including the money they've been given.

It’s also extra cringeworthy when they take their Chanel perfume/purse/sunglasses out the bags then line the bags up behind them to make it look like they’ve got double the chav-tactic gifts.

I’ve got second hand embarrassment today just watching her stories today. What 37 year old acts like that???
Oh god I’ve just looked again - she seriously put out on display cash she’s been given?!!! bleeping hell man. Grow up!!!!! See what you mean about the designer stuff - she’s taken the sunglasses out of their case so she’s got the main shopping bag, the box, the glasses and the bleeping fabric wipe/case thing all on display just to reinforce x4 that she’s got something from Gucci!!!!!! This is honestly beyond tragic!!!!! It’s ridiculous. I’m cringing all over.

• Haha
Yeh I've got second hand embarrassment for her today. I don't know what's worse the reposting of everyone who's wished her a happy birthday or the show of gifts. She is such a brag. She's hitting 40 if not already and she's acting like a spoilt little brat "look at me, look at all the stuff I've got" 🤮

• Haha
Sounds like her own mum can’t even stand all the initials on stuff or has she been reading here x

• Haha
I also think we should only now refer to her as big Cheryl.

We know she reads here and think might pee her right off 🤣

We could maybe also start referring to wet wipe as wee wet wipe.... tip big Cheryl right over the edge 🤣

That would indeed be an accurate description if you're referring to her head. I don't mean she loves herself big headed, which is accurate too, but I mean the actual size of her head and face for that matter!

Fucken abnormally looking blown up type look. Obviously pumping herself full of tit. She wants to chuck it!

• Haha
That would indeed be an accurate description if you're referring to her head. I don't mean she loves herself big headed, which is accurate too, but I mean the actual size of her head and face for that matter!

Fucken abnormally looking blown up type look. Obviously pumping herself full of tit. She wants to chuck it!
Its awe them cakes and sweets she had been gifted, its clearly reflected on her chipmunk cheeks...so aye ma wee pals

• Haha
Big Cheryl has been awfully quiet today. Away breaking more restrictions again no doubt.

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals this baffles me ....for someone who is nearly 40 and does not know how to cook, what she has posted tonight that dinner looks like something a teenager could make blindfolded.
I call bingo on big wet wipe buying a job lot of iron on initials , krankie confirmed a company customised the DIOR & CJ clothing,I presume the rest of her array of gifts are also fake list like her ring that appeared in Dubai...all fake just like her ...nanite ma were pals

• Haha
duck off with your “please be kind” tit. You have absolutely decorum , spreading out your 37th birthday presents like you are 5 is grotesque when the majority of glasgow are on the bare bones of their arse.

If you don’t like criticism, don’t put your daily life on instagram, desperate to show how rich you are yet wear a tacky fake dior jumper? Money shouts, wealth whispers, which is my favourite saying from my wonderful and classy gran. I’m actually embarrassed for you.

We know what it takes for you to get up each day as you never fail to tell us about your mememememe syndrome, how hard it is but will galavant around the Greater Glasgow area with not a thought to spare.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Be kind

the only ones being kind is the tattle. The comments are all based on what she seems to think is okay. She would be better just going back to her home page instead of all the tit she posts. She is a compulsive lying and forgets half the stuff she talks about. She is certainly not kind as everything is about her and her not so wonderful life. They need to grow up there embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.