Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jmx

Chatty Member
I couldn’t resist pulling her up for all her gallivanting, she sent me a few raging messages then blocked me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Wtf has occurred here in munchkin land. I'm obviously blocked by the dwarf....she made a cunt of herself again? Hard not to do when you are in fact a cunt i suppose 🤣

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Who remembers the time wee krankie was in london and happened to be in the same restaurant as lorna luxe she was creaming her wee toaty knickers and had to go and accost her , totally second hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Yea why not pay for food from saffron kitchen since they are sooooo amazing and she gets food all the time ...... ohhh because ahe doesnt give a fuck about small business she only cares about stuffing her puffy wee tiny toaty face

• Haha

Instainsta

Chatty Member
See if I knew my husband had stole money from family and friends I would be in hiding not showing off all over Instagram

KK30

This tone deaf no user really is beyond a joke. The latest grid post is all about staying positive and seeing the positive in everything. Must be nice to be in such a comfortable position to get everything gifted and don't have to worry about it!

Saying she understands it has been a hard year for people and that Big Craigy nae baws was made redundant...that's right but then you landed on your feet with the brand news Audi so hardly struggling like the rest of us, you absolute weapon.

Instaaddict

Yup it’s £142 for the initial sign up and then a £32 monthly direct debit to be able to view the holidays & get the travel agent rates......
I honestly don’t believe it’s legit. Everything I’ve read about inteletravel makes it seem less MLM and more out and out pyramid scheme

Reactions: 8

weebee

Been feeling unwell since January 2020 and only now decides to check into hospital. Why didn’t you check in before now? Would that have messed up your Ketones narrative or your holiday to Dubai? Sorry to break it to you but feeling breathless isn’t a sign of breast cancer ya fucking weapon. Stop trying to compare yourself to someone who is really going through it at the minute.

She’s going on about how much she was scared in her stories. So scared she stopped to take a photo of the hospital on her way in 🙄 she’s a fucking liability.

I hope the hospital staff knew they were on a test. Glad they acted right for her instagram review of their behaviour. Can you imagine they upset oor Jimmy Crankie?

Incase anyone feels sorry for her for a minute just remember, she was out of hospital only seconds an was filming in her car for instagram before she drove home to her family. Says it all really.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I thought this thread was at a dead end, but it’s suddenly just got interesting!! ☕ 🍿
I just broke my leg running to get my glasses when I read the ☕ on big wet wipe ,what a disgusting vile pair of cunts the pair of them, the latest being the Chanel shoes with her wee grabby hobbit fingers. The pair of them need to be outed, that is the lowest of the low , pure scum ...she makes scummy mummy look a decent person ...sho aye ma wee pals.

• Haha

Mamaof1

I’m actually disgusted at the amount of food this woman has been given for free over the last few months. Last night on stories showing off loads of free food - vast amounts that her & her husband are never going to get through. Why not just shout the company out and then donate the food? Its so greedy. Particularly when she was showing off all her (disgusting) designer gear earlier in the week - she doesn’t need to keep free food. It’s awful.

I totally agree! As soon as I seen the amount of food I thought what absolute greed for accepting it. Your right, over the last couple of week the amount of food they've had just for the 2 of them is disgusting. She's becoming a self obsessed twat.

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
My wee pals, another needless trip to IKEA today for a desk they don’t need. She’s wearing the size SMALL in the hoodie..... SMALL!!!!!!!!!! And mind that time she was taken into hospital? You mean when you drove there to get checked out? Oh and her light switch is sticking so the electrician is checking it but fitting dimmers while there, essential? I think now. Covidiot.

• Angry
  • Haha

KK30

Don't worry, she's obviously got her knickers in a bunch about tattle these days so she'll up the security soon. You know see 7.5 minutes of her day, you don't know who she's on the phone to the rest of the day. Knew she'd be a Karen, asking to speak to the Manager underwriter.

I thought the purpose of the made up insurance story was just to prove to tatters that the ring is worth insuring and it wasn't out of a gumball machine. Still not convinced.

• Haha
Did i miss something is she the fucking stock controller at b&q now? No one gives a fuck what they have stock get back in your house you wee toaty super spreader....

• Haha

SummerLeaves2004

She is so teeny tiny.

Those wee legs of hers. How does such a little teeny, tiny, delicate, young looking (shefuckingwishes) thing get through life.

Please give her special treatment. She is just so lovely, tiny and innocent.

FACK AFFFFFF.

• Haha
  • Heart

about.a.girl

Craig is a conman and a gambler. He has no real friends anymore because he has ripped them all off. The boy has literally ruined lives with his lies and gambling. I am not talking hundreds of pounds I am talking thousands that the guy has either stole or borrowed and not paid back. He has done this to his friends and family. Cheryl goes to GA meetings with him knowing fine well the harm he has done but proceeds to flaunt their money and portray this perfect lifestyle regardless.
They ought to do the right thing and pay back the people he stole from rather than flaunting designer trainers and holidays on Instagram.
He comes from a lovely family who he has put through absolute hell. His aunty Margot McCuaig is a TV presenter. She had a birthday party a few years back and Craig stole all her cards with birthday money in them. She has been nothing but good to him his whole life and he stole from her. After getting caught he said “But I have an illness”. He has no shame and this is just one example of many.
I’m surprised he is able to gain employment because he has been caught committing fraud in previous roles. No matter what Cheryl portrays, he is bad
So not only is he a scammer she is also with her ketones and travel shite pair of swindlers should do the right thing and pay back stolen money rather than give off your well to do for the gram.
I remember a few years ago when they lived in a council flat and she a worked in the kids soft play … should always remember where you come from