Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeezo T

Thought Elmis was the best oh no I mean Olay oh sorry I mean Tropics now this brand Arbonne!!! She really has no shame the average person doesn’t have over £200 to spend on skincare 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lhasalife

If my mum had a heart attack I wouldn’t be chatting about it while brushing my hair!!!!!! She is beyond ridiculous now!

Reactions: 33

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She is such a twat. I have owned dogs my entire life and have known many many others. Not a single one has ever even attempted to climb up on to a work top. Cats yes, dogs no. And if he had a knee injury you would surely do everything in your power to stop him climbing or jumping up. I’ll say it again: she is such a twat

• Angry
Reactions: 32
It’s just odd to me that she has a big house, but seems to want to cram everything into one room which isn’t quite big enough. It’s all inoffensive enough, but certainly not the big Reno (🤢) she’s been describing it as.

And definitely agree there are far too many knobs in that kitchen, without counting Beggy and Pat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Her mum’s had a ‘heart attack’ yet this morning she was showing off her Christmassy nails and aff-linking those tacky leggings, and last night she was trying out her new face tan and sharing links to awful clothes she’d pretended to buy.... yes, clearly so SO worried about her mum 😂

• Wow

Ballstowall

Now.. who do we know that lives near these exclusive woods that drinks gin, eats sweeties and has a new kitchen? Someone that is too lazy to go to the dump, too cheap to buy a skip and is a well known mink...
20201214_121051.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Why is her face a different colour to her neck? Why does her face look puffy and shiny like she’s had a severe allergic reaction? Why do her hair extensions look like they’ve been cut with a knife and fork? Why is she such a money grabbing twat? I have too many questions
C112221B-8F5A-4FF2-9B8D-7FBC4DEC00B9.jpeg

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think she just needs to stop social media. I don’t understand why she needs to do this at all.
shes addicted to it. She’s got nothing else going on in her life - no job, no real friends, a boring stale relationship with lee - she’s got nothing so she uses the online community as a crutch, a way of allowing herself to believe that she’s popular or that what she has to say is relevant. She craves the attention- that’s why she does it. She’s one of those sad people who needs the attention of others. That’s why she constantly lies, it’s a way of getting attention and it’s probably something she’s done since childhood- lying to get attention. She’s a total weirdo.

Reactions: 31

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Never ever heard her moan about period pains before... I wonder if Arbollocks does a fizzy stick that cures it and she’s setting up her next ad.

CALLED IT.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So beggars mum has had a heart attack, she’s acting like she hasn’t been posting any stories but she has been so no one has been wondering where she is. Wishing her mum well but beggars no one was wondering where you were love.
Right so she’s had a “heart attack” but she’s apparently completely fine.....

Bullllllllshit.

she hasn’t had a heart attack. She’s probably got angina or something.

I just don’t believe a single word that comes out of Rebeccas mouth I’m afraid. She lies and exaggerates about everything. Like the time she “fainted” and had to be taken to hospital and lee came home on an emergency helicopter..... or the time “lee nearly died” on a helicopter......sorry but she has no issue in using health issues to lie about for attention. I’m sure old Sarah Raven is perfectly fine.

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ok everyone, cancel everything and never mind the pandemic. Rebecca has period pain and needs all the support we can give.
Stay strong Rebecca, you’ve got this! Bossbabe!
Sending thoughts and prayers hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
If anyone else wants to make a complaint here are the relevant screen shots and web link .. it took 5 minutes.

Yeah I may have too much time on my hands during the relentless nursing sessions of my 7 month old but you know I’m sick to the back teeth of these fuck tards not being held accountable. Wether we call it work or just take the piss out of her at the end of the day she earns money from fleecing sheep out of their hard earned cash. By not disclosing that she is earning from promoting this utter gob shite. It’s underhand and it sucks.
“look at my glow, look at my amazing life ... you too could have this if you swipe up and buy a £200 package of FUCKING POWDER*”

* I won’t tell you that I earn money every time you buy a product I so helpfully recommend to you. I won’t tell you all these bogus claims are fake as fuck and you will not gain anything other than very expensive urine or maybe the shits if you’re lucky

Be done with you Rebecca you absolute twat, I’m coming for you again. You don’t do your job (haha) properly I’ll make sure you have someone to answer to

Attachments

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
She doesn't give a shit for followers, never has. Unless she's trying to falsely improve engagement stats for paid work she has always stuck two fingers up to the people that got her where she (once) was and put that ugly house roof over her head. Been like that since day bloody one. So far up her own arsehole, she can wear her teeth as earrings.

• Haha

Homeland

She's posted 11 stories in the past 24 hours, hardly call that quiet. Hope her mum is OK but she doesn't seem phased by it at all, more bothered about her hair, think I'd be a wreck

OliviaPope

She was down to 100k followers now she’s back up at 106k so has she accepted and unblocked 6k people to sell fizzy sticks!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just had a wee giggle - I’ve just started watching Schitts Creek on Netflix and the mum is being lured into a pyramid scheme called Allez Vous where you can win an Audi if you sell enough - obvious piss take of Arbonne and other MLM schemes 😂

• Haha