Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes a bleep.

She’s put the dog ontop of a high kitchen worktop so she can photograph him and pretended that he’s somehow magically got up there on this own.

The stupid witch shouldn’t be allowed to have a dog. I may just report her - she’s an ignorant tart who is so bleeping dense it’s insane.

FYI Reb - your hair looks bleeping tit.
Showing off her new chairs!!

Reactions: 5
'tour' of her new kitchen, why oh why have they squeezed that dining table in like that, they're basically on top of the breakfast bar, could be re organised to look so much better 🤦

Reactions: 10
shes a bleep.

She’s put the dog ontop of a high kitchen worktop so she can photograph him and pretended that he’s somehow magically got up there on this own.

The stupid witch shouldn’t be allowed to have a dog. I may just report her - she’s an ignorant tart who is so bleeping dense it’s insane.

FYI Reb - your hair looks bleeping tit.
Wow! What bleeping moron does that to their pet? How nice that the kitchen of dreams will now have added dog tit and piss on its worktops! Vile!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 337845
I just don’t understand this 🤯
because it’s absolute tit.

they are such a colossal duck up. Everything these idiots touch just goes to hell. They literally cannot do anything right.

Wow! What bleeping moron does that to their pet? How nice that the kitchen of dreams will now have added dog tit and piss on its worktops! Vile!
the same moron who locks her 2 year old in a room for hours on end on her own while she sits on her arse in a different area of the house frigging herself off over photos of Rami.

the same moron who leaves her young children unattended in the dangerous garden while she eye fucks Herself on her phone

The same moron who fakes a fainting episode in order to get some online attention and makes her husband get an emergency helicopter home from an oil rig.

😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely put that dog up there, it’s absolutely disgusting to do it!! How vile!!

Her hair extensions are so badly done, the colour is an awful match. It’s going to ruin her hair so bad

You can see a line between her hair and the extension where it’s not been blended let alone the colour doesn’t match

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No no no not a quirky personality you dumb witch.
You either put him there or he’s that bleeping naughty he climbs all over your work tops. I also have a dog and there is no way in hell he would even think of doing something like this because it’s so naughty.
I remember Lee saying he doesn’t want the dog on the sofa or upstairs and she posts something like that???
He must be as revolted as we are. Stupid cow

Reactions: 22
Are those white chairs the news ones??? Cause if they are, they awful and don’t go at all. And still the table is up against the island. You don’t need both an island or a table not both shoved next to each other.

dog on worktop! Ffs I’ve never let my pets on worktops even my cat never jumped on them. And has she learnt nothing he’s got a knee injury for god sake Rebecca!!!! Irresponsible!!

Reactions: 18
Haha, I didn’t think it was possible for her hair to look any worse but yet again she proves me wrong! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How the hell would the "prince" jump up onto the worktop? He would bang into the shelves? What a random way to pose your dog? Also, why would you not correct his behaviour immediately if he did manage to magically, delicately, clamber up there instead take a photo?
Those blinds look even more ridiculous with the "refurb" and those bright white chairs do not match anything in the room (apart from maybe the £6 sidetable).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has to be the makiest person. How does she think a dog on a worktop is acceptable.

she doesn’t change her pants everyday. No chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Given she was banging on about going darker, this looks very ‘Barbie’
Thought the same thing - all the waffling on about going darker and getting her hair in better condition... now this.

Pretty sure she genuinely has a combo of mental illnesses. No one with a healthy frame of mind hops from one thing to another so quickly in such manic succession. Nor do they lie on a daily basis more than the average person.

She needs to get some help, some proper counselling and guidance in life, then grow up and get a grip!

Kitchen tour does look better when it's all tidy but still it looks a bit meh and uninspired.

Dog would only get up there if a chair was left next to worktop.

Reactions: 3
Kitchen tour does look better when it's all tidy but still it looks a bit meh and uninspired.

Dog would only get up there if a chair was left next to worktop.
that dog didn’t get on that worktop of his own accord. She picked him up and put him there for the sole purpose of taking a photo of it and posting it on Instagram. She really is that pathetic and that juvenile.

She’s just such a joke. What grown adult in their 30s even thinks to do that? She’s such a COCK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.