Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So beggars mum has had a heart attack, she’s acting like she hasn’t been posting any stories but she has been so no one has been wondering where she is. Wishing her mum well but beggars no one was wondering where you were love.
Her eyes are darting all over the place exactly like when she's telling porkies! But why, just WHY, would you lie about this??? It's not adding up for me but can't put my finger on what seems wrong.

Reactions: 16
re the rig schedule:
Do people with spouses and families get dips on being home during the holidays?
Where I live this is the usual for jobs that do rotations? 😅
Not really, tends to be just as the rota falls end of story. My husband is missing Christmas and new year this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did the Grand Lady of the Manor have a heart attack because she saw the dogs crappy arse wiping itself all over the white QUARTZ worktop? That’s not how an F1 cockapoo ought to behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's posted 11 stories in the past 24 hours, hardly call that quiet. Hope her mum is OK but she doesn't seem phased by it at all, more bothered about her hair, think I'd be a wreck

Reactions: 29
Don’t forget to aff link your crappy eBay leggings when you hear a family member is ill folks. Keep those priorities straight. If my mum had had a heart attack, and was in hospital, IN A COVID HOTSPOT the last place I’d be is eye fuckin myself on social media. Selfish dozy twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If my mum had a heart attack I wouldn’t be chatting about it while brushing my hair!!!!!! She is beyond ridiculous now!

Reactions: 33
She was on Instagram. Stories of her bedtime routine, aff links to clothes. Washing her face. Electric blankets. Presents. Walking. Erm yeah - suppose you’ve been really quiet and worried sick. 🤔

Reactions: 23
I’m very skeptic to believe her mum had a heart attach as awful as it sounds she made no eye contact when talking about it. She’s lied and exaggerated in the past. I also think if someone in your family had a heart attack then you wouldn’t be posting to 100k telling them whilst brushing your hair!!

Reactions: 20
His paws are filthy, the kitchen is a messy disaster and there is no way that dog got on the counter himself. How on earth is this silly grotty bint getting more followers???
She was on Instagram. Stories of her bedtime routine, aff links to clothes. Washing her face. Electric blankets. Presents. Walking. Erm yeah - suppose you’ve been really quiet and worried sick. 🤔
I thought that, saying sorry she hadn't been on stories but she has been on as much as much as normal. Surely yesterday when she was wrapping presents and walking the horse and snuggling in her blanket she should have been waiting beside the phone for news of her mum

Reactions: 12
That is so odd to continue brushing your hair extentions whilst telling Instagram her mother had a heart attack. Even if just mild you would expect her to show just a wee bit of emotion. She sees this as a sign that families need to be together for Christmas when I'd think what her mother really needs is some r&r and not having to be waiting on her daughter.

Reactions: 20
Sorry there is no way Bertie got on that work surface himself. Very happy to be corrected if Rebecca wouldn't mind filming it on stories, ta very much.

And something so off about the latest stories with her mum. Something very suss, maybe the latest story to get Lee off the rings for christmas.

Reactions: 21
Do you think the Drs, nurses or consultants are going tell her she shouldn't be with her mum at Christmas given how high risk she will be when she gets home? The girls are still at school with pupils whos parents work at the local care home that has been badly hit, if her mum were to get covid after having a heart attack I dread to imagine how she would be impacted. That is of course assuming that Begs hasn't lied to us yet again..

Reactions: 18
I'm sure she was aff linking tit last night and she got her nails done today. I wouldn't be able to think straight if that was my mum, let alone come on Insta and announce that sort of thing while brushing my hair.
Just bizarre!

Reactions: 25
Shes either lying or complete narcissistic sociopath she doesn't react like normal people thats for sure.

Reactions: 21
Her brushing her cheap ratty hair extensions whilst talking about her mum having a heart attack and being in hospital, with her eyes darting about all over the place, is the exact reason why I don't believe for one minute she ever struggled with depression, or the repurcussions of her racist behaviour and leaving YouTube. She's a robot with no feelings, she didn't give a tit about being "trolled" she gave a tit about losing her easy money.

And reb, if you're reading...
Nobody, not a single soul wants a link to those cheap, nasty, thrush inducing leggings.

Sending best wishes to Karen though and hope she's well soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry there is no way Bertie got on that work surface himself. Very happy to be corrected if Rebecca wouldn't mind filming it on stories, ta very much.

And something so off about the latest stories with her mum. Something very suss, maybe the latest story to get Lee off the rings for christmas.
Yes! Would that keep himself from having to be on the rigs at Christmas?🤔

Reactions: 14
I beg to differ. My friend's dog pushed a chair up to the counter, stood on the counter, opened the top cupboard and took out food! Amazing what dogs can do when you aren't looking!
I stand corrected then, some dogs obviously can do it! I still don’t believe for ONE SINGLE SECOND that the Meldrum’s dog, with a bad knee, got up there though 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.