Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lee has gone back to work early so he can have Christmas off. She would never manage Christmas on her own.
He would only be able to do that it he had someone to swap with - because if he’s on the rig it means someone else is at home - and if he’s gone on to get home for Xmas it would mean someone else then being on the rig for Xmas when they would be at home....

they don’t do Christmas themselves anyway- they spend it with her parents every single year so honestly I dunno why he would bother chopping and changing to be home, but then this is the selfish Meldrum’s so the wee prick has probably fucked around with the rotation just to be a twit.

Reactions: 14
He would only be able to do that it he had someone to swap with - because if he’s on the rig it means someone else is at home - and if he’s gone on to get home for Xmas it would mean someone else then being on the rig for Xmas when they would be at home....

they don’t do Christmas themselves anyway- they spend it with her parents every single year so honestly I dunno why he would bother chopping and changing to be home, but then this is the selfish Meldrum’s so the wee prick has probably fucked around with the rotation just to be a twit.
Oh come on Betty, don’t be mean. She’ll need Lee around so she can make her infamous pavlova

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh come on Betty, don’t be mean. She’ll need Lee around so she can make her infamous pavlova
Or to play a hilarious round of “the cereal box game” while drinking half a can of Brewdog, wearing his brand new Ralph Lauren navy polo shirt!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Or to play a hilarious round of “the cereal box game” while drinking half a can of Brewdog, wearing his brand new Ralph Lauren navy polo shirt!!!!!!
Make it a pink and navy striped Gant polo and you’ve nailed it. Swoon. DM me if you’re lonely Pat. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He got home Xmas eve last year.
But now hes 3 on 2 off maybe thats changed things.
She always does Xmas at her mums.

Reactions: 2
He got home Xmas eve last year.
But now hes 3 on 2 off maybe thats changed things.
She always does Xmas at her mums.
think if he follows his normal pattern I think he’s due home on the 30th so he would miss Xmas but still be home for new year.

Reactions: 6
re the rig schedule:
Do people with spouses and families get dips on being home during the holidays?
Where I live this is the usual for jobs that do rotations? 😅

Reactions: 1
Cringing with embarrassment does she really think normal people will think ths is funny ?
Dogs on ktchn work surface 😱 no way did the dog get up on his own she calls her kid feral regrets having a 3rd one but thanks this is a trained dog she is not right in the head can't beleve I thout she was okay so shamed
If he jumped off that worktop I dread to think what he may do 🙄😔 should never have got a dog

Reactions: 5
Poor dog looks anxious being stuck up there 😔 If she has put him on the bench (very likely as I’ve never known a dog, big or small, manage to get onto a kitchen bench), it’s bordering on cruelty in my opinion. All for content.
I beg to differ. My friend's dog pushed a chair up to the counter, stood on the counter, opened the top cupboard and took out food! Amazing what dogs can do when you aren't looking!

• Haha
So beggars mum has had a heart attack, she’s acting like she hasn’t been posting any stories but she has been so no one has been wondering where she is. Wishing her mum well but beggars no one was wondering where you were love.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What on earth makes her so arrogant that she genuinely thinks people wonder where she is??!! I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 19
So beggars mum has had a heart attack, she’s acting like she hasn’t been posting any stories but she has been so no one has been wondering where she is. Wishing her mum well but beggars no one was wondering where you were love.
Right so she’s had a “heart attack” but she’s apparently completely fine.....

Bullllllllshit.

she hasn’t had a heart attack. She’s probably got angina or something.

I just don’t believe a single word that comes out of Rebeccas mouth I’m afraid. She lies and exaggerates about everything. Like the time she “fainted” and had to be taken to hospital and lee came home on an emergency helicopter..... or the time “lee nearly died” on a helicopter......sorry but she has no issue in using health issues to lie about for attention. I’m sure old Sarah Raven is perfectly fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Eek how do you know mummy cannon had heart attack.
Despite her stalking and crazy posts here defending her daughter i hope she's better soon.
Unfortunately reb is cold and emotional closed off and fails to react appropriately when a her child,family member or freinds are ill or doing badly.
She lost self absorbed user seen in a while she honestly thinks everyone lives should revolve around her needs and wants.

Eek how do you know mummy cannon had heart attack.
Despite her stalking and crazy posts here defending her daughter i hope she's better soon.
Unfortunately reb is cold and emotional closed off and fails to react appropriately when a her child,family member or freinds are ill or doing badly.
She lost self absorbed user seen in a while she honestly thinks everyone lives should revolve around her needs and wants.
rebecca has done stories about it, naturally. While standing there brushing her nylon wig and giving it the doe eyes at herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why is she so calm about it . Why do we need to know this 🤷‍♀️.. will we get a photo of ma cannon in hospital like we did with headache rebby

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with Betty. Rebecca didn’t make eye contact with the camera at all during those stories. Something smells 🐠 If she is in hospital / having tests, I wouldn’t describe it as ‘absolutely fine’. I must say, Mrs bucket isn’t very old is she.

She’s shitting herself that she will have to host Xmas

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t seem very worried considering her mum has allegedly had a heart attack. If it were me I wouldn’t be buggering about on Instagram, I’d be working out how I could help, making meals for my dad etc. She‘s probably relieved her mum is fine so she can still help out with the kids etc!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.