Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you bastards give her a hard time, but I really do find her content thoroughly entertaining. Arbonne, reno chat and now her luscious locks. Looking forward to another great month with you jealous lot.
It’ll be like her oldskool version of “vlogmas” and this time, she is generously giving us little gifts each day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know you bastards give her a hard time, but I really do find her content thoroughly entertaining. Arbonne, reno chat and now her luscious locks. Looking forward to another great month with you jealous lot.
It’ll be like her oldskool version of “vlogmas” and this time, she is generously giving us little gifts each day.
Yeah it’s a pity she doesn’t gift the things she wants rid of and not sell them for £3. That’s probably funded her botched locks! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just thinking about how I’m going to celebrate 100 threads. Probably put on some ‘tunes’ and go ‘wild’ dancing around my kitchen in smelly leggings, eye bleeping myself, then finishing with a HOT cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww, my first thread title. I’ve been snarking along since thread 1 and now on thread 99 I’ve made it #bossbabe 😂
I might start selling Arbonne, so hit me up if you want some fizz sticks huns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I read the average arbonne UK consultants make £450 a year
That won't get beggy far.
For many its not even about the product.
Its mlm so its selling a aspirational life style people either buy into or invest.
She lacks people skills , I don't want any part if her life. She doesn't like putting in hard graft or being answerable to anyone.
She fell on her feet with tropics I can't see arbonne being same level of sucess at all.

Reactions: 13
She sees MLM as easy cash - that’s why she’s interested in them. She just wants to fleece people out of money to line her own pockets and she really doesn’t care how she does it. She’s a stuck up snob, she genuinely thinks she’s something special and she is so dumb that buys into the bogus claims people make to suck her in.

Reactions: 28
bleeping seen it all now......THE HAIR!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Fast forward to this time next week..........her and the pony will be #twinning

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know i shouldn't be so nosy but her financials fascinate me😂. 30k on a badly designed "reno" project with a £6 white plastic ikea table front feature in all the pictures. New iphones, new big arse tv now new rats tails plus the general day to day costs of murder mansion and having to buy all the bloody fizz sticks. It amazes me how much she must have earned from badly edited you tube videos.

Reactions: 23
I know i shouldn't be so nosy but her financials fascinate me😂. 30k on a badly designed "reno" project with a £6 white plastic ikea table front feature in all the pictures. New iphones, new big arse tv now new rats tails plus the general day to day costs of murder mansion and having to buy all the bloody fizz sticks. It amazes me how much she must have earned from badly edited you tube videos.
I’m nosy too! I cannot fathom how they afford this lifestyle? She’s said in the past they’re mortgaged to the eyeballs yet can afford to waste £30k on a poorly planned kitchen? She doesn’t work ( despite what she says) and Lee isn’t the sharpest tool in the box so can’t be earning like a mega 6 figure salary? So how do they afford it all?
They must either have squirrelled a TON of money away when she was doing YouTube or they’re in debt to their eyeballs ( but then again if you’re in debt why spend £30k on an un-needed kitchen remodel!)
She’ll make nothing from Arbonne. She no longer has the following plus no consistency - she loved Elemis, then Olay ( cos she was being paid) then Tropics now Arbonne. People will see through her. She’s not the huge influencer she thinks she once was with people blindly buying because she recommends/uses it.
If it wasn’t for the poor girls I’d be hoping it all goes tits up for them both and they lose everything. She’s such a witch.

Reactions: 24
I’m nosy too! I cannot fathom how they afford this lifestyle? She’s said in the past they’re mortgaged to the eyeballs yet can afford to waste £30k on a poorly planned kitchen? She doesn’t work ( despite what she says) and Lee isn’t the sharpest tool in the box so can’t be earning like a mega 6 figure salary? So how do they afford it all?
They must either have squirrelled a TON of money away when she was doing YouTube or they’re in debt to their eyeballs ( but then again if you’re in debt why spend £30k on an un-needed kitchen remodel!)
She’ll make nothing from Arbonne. She no longer has the following plus no consistency - she loved Elemis, then Olay ( cos she was being paid) then Tropics now Arbonne. People will see through her. She’s not the huge influencer she thinks she once was with people blindly buying because she recommends/uses it.
If it wasn’t for the poor girls I’d be hoping it all goes tits up for them both and they lose everything. She’s such a witch.
I think it’s obvious where they have got the money from for the kitchen and big spends over the last few months..... they have taken the government financial packages that have been put in place Over covid.

I think she was probably earning a lot at one point from “influencing” but I think it’s all gone. If they had money she wouldn’t be flogging used kids pyjamas for £3 on selling sites.

as has been discussed at length, lee will be earning a moderate salary but this won’t go far with all of their huge outgoings.

you’re right - she won’t make any real money from Arbonne - give it 3 months and it will be long forgotten about.

she’s honestly nothing but the punchline for our jokes.

Reactions: 35
I’m wondering how the Barnet is looking this morning. Can’t wait to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't see lees money covering anything other than basics.

Ie mortgage energy insurances . I guess they class phone and Internet as business expense.

Also car tax petrol food etc.

I think poppy nursery hours now are funded .

Haven't seen them restock their log pile and won't they need refill oil soon.

But baffled how they survive really must be some savings or credit.

I don't get kitchen in such a uncertain financial time.

I gather they paying their own gym membership now.
Bet she's gutted she didn't win the Neilson ambassadors how will they afford holidays in 2021.

I'm guessing mummy brought the horse.

Even 8 k tropics money won't go far.
Has she given up with her nails?
Is she still doing reiki? How's reiki course going.

Whatever happened to her 100 days of positivity or her book reviews.

I doubt af links earn her much
No you tube earnings
No monthly wage like she had with channel mum.
11.8 on body hole any negative comments or low engagement.
Is she flogging arbonne on her main private account 100k followers.
I think its daft insta allow a 100k private account with swipe ups.
Survey sheep can see she has no loyalty and buggers off without explanation when she feels like it.
Lots having tough time financial this year just be baffled or annoyed they flaunt how much money they have.

Reactions: 12
I can't see lees money covering anything other than basics.

Ie mortgage energy insurances . I guess they class phone and Internet as business expense.

Also car tax petrol food etc.

I think poppy nursery hours now are funded .

Haven't seen them restock their log pile and won't they need refill oil soon.

But baffled how they survive really must be some savings or credit.

I don't get kitchen in such a uncertain financial time.

I gather they paying their own gym membership now.
Bet she's gutted she didn't win the Neilson ambassadors how will they afford holidays in 2021.

I'm guessing mummy brought the horse.

Even 8 k tropics money won't go far.
Has she given up with her nails?
Is she still doing reiki? How's reiki course going.

Whatever happened to her 100 days of positivity or her book reviews.

I doubt af links earn her much
No you tube earnings
No monthly wage like she had with channel mum.
11.8 on body hole any negative comments or low engagement.
Is she flogging arbonne on her main private account 100k followers.
I think its daft insta allow a 100k private account with swipe ups.
Survey sheep can see she has no loyalty and buggers off without explanation when she feels like it.
Lots having tough time financial this year just be baffled or annoyed they flaunt how much money they have.
Covid government Money paid for the kitchen....

• Angry
How much COVID funding would they have received and do they have to pay any of it back?

Reactions: 2
She had decided to stop doing YouTube anyway in March but Will have been pretending She had to stop because of covid.

And since then she's been sitting on her flat white arse drink tea whilst the taxpayer has been funding her insta lifestyle complete with kitchen 'reno'...

She has never had It so good...how she has the balls to show her face in public i Will never know...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.