Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lhasalife

Imagine as an influenza stating something is SHITE and then backtracking like fuck because they are terrified no other brand will work with them! Almost £300 for a coffee machine!!!! and it’s Shite!!!! Read the bloody room guys!!!! I am astounded, astounded!!! Surely these beggars need to be bigging stuff not criticising- this is a total set up so another coffee maker will kindly gift them a much better machine than the SHITE delonghi one!!! Where is the Karcher floor cleaner? Where are tropics? Elemis? ............,,,All the other gifted stuff she raved about for a quick buck! If her kitchen cost £30k then no bloody wonder she is back on Instagram pimping out her soul for every penny!!!!! Arbonne my arse!!!! Eat a balanced diet, get good sleep, drink plenty water and get exercise - there are no magic potions to well-being!!!!!! I don’t drink now as I had a problem with it and the anxiety it caused - I am proud of my sobriety but was angered by her jumping on the ‘Sober’ bandwagon - another fecking fad - she certainly can’t say that of the last few months! She is Vile!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Eek how do you know mummy cannon had heart attack.
Despite her stalking and crazy posts here defending her daughter i hope she's better soon.
Unfortunately reb is cold and emotional closed off and fails to react appropriately when a her child,family member or freinds are ill or doing badly.
She lost self absorbed user seen in a while she honestly thinks everyone lives should revolve around her needs and wants.
rebecca has done stories about it, naturally. While standing there brushing her nylon wig and giving it the doe eyes at herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Hi guys! Look at my casual outfit, to go with my casual announcement of my mum having casually had a heart attack.
Everything’s fine!

Reactions: 26

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She’s back, well I’m back, back to reporting her to ASA for not declaring adverts again. Even if you’re the dozy pyramid scammer selling that extortionately priced shite yourself you still need to mark it as an ADVERT. For your own business - it’s not hard Rebecca. Even someone who is as thick as mince like yourself should be able to grasp the concept. The ultimate stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Here we go again with Grabby scamming that ‘dolla’ for ice creams through deception and rule breaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

avabella

VIP Member
Urgh I was up with the baby, flick through my phone and there’s LEE IN BED WITH NO TOP ON.
Now I’ll never sleep again.

• Sick
  • Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I literally cannot get my head round her reaction to her mum having as heart attack. It’s REALLY abnormal. Not just weird but totally ABNORMAL. She‘s close to her mum and as previous posters have said she is NOT old, so if i was Beggy I would be so worried about my mum. But not her.....:- “Oh by the way my mum’s had a heart attack and now I’m off to walk the shitty arsed horse in my private woods then eye f*cking myself while brushing my hair, before having a bit more downtime” ( does she ever have “up” time when she does something worthwhile?!!) I just cannot work out how someone can behave like that?!! I REALLY cannot get my head round it.

Booklover

VIP Member
I'm sure she was aff linking shit last night and she got her nails done today. I wouldn't be able to think straight if that was my mum, let alone come on Insta and announce that sort of thing while brushing my hair.
Just bizarre!

The gender reveal video is hilarious (cringefest - why on earth would you post it??) BUT to be fair to Lee, he does seem besotted with Poppy and watching them together was really lovely. Considering the only person who seemed excited about another girl in that video was R, her attitude towards Poppy now is in stark contrast to Lee's...

• Haha

Igglepiggle531

What an attention seeking weird women to post about her mother!!! Anyone with any real emotions would keep that private surely! I would be waiting by the phone, supporting my dad if that really happened not getting my nails done, brushing my crap hair or aff linking rank jewelled jumpers!! She’s actually more narcissistic than I thought, I thought she was just very selfish and self absorbed but after today I honestly think it’s more than that!!

ohyes

VIP Member
I’d be mortified and upset if people thought so little of me that they thought I could lie about my mum having a heart attack 🙈 I have no idea how she can live like this!

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Going back to that hot chocolate video. Why bother posting that?
Makes me crease up how she’s hoping it will be sensual looking a la Nigella. Instead it looks like a cup of milk with some pound shop marshmallows floating about in it with the dogs skid mark up the side.

Simply delectable.

• Haha

Booberella

woof woof-min.PNG

Her extensions are the same as bherrrtaay's ears :sick:

True what they say about owners resembling their dogs eventually...

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Geez Extensions are not her thing are they?!
Kitchen extension - looks shite and cheap.
Hair extensions - looks shite and cheap.
Is there anywhere she actually does well?
Working? Nope!
Parenting? Nope!
Marriage? Nope!
Running a home? Nope!
Looking after dog/horse? Nope!

Lying, scheming, ignoring rules & generally being a total bellend? Ah yes , finally something you REALLY succeed at!
Oh and loving yourself. You excel at that!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I know i shouldn't be so nosy but her financials fascinate me😂. 30k on a badly designed "reno" project with a £6 white plastic ikea table front feature in all the pictures. New iphones, new big arse tv now new rats tails plus the general day to day costs of murder mansion and having to buy all the bloody fizz sticks. It amazes me how much she must have earned from badly edited you tube videos.
I’m nosy too! I cannot fathom how they afford this lifestyle? She’s said in the past they’re mortgaged to the eyeballs yet can afford to waste £30k on a poorly planned kitchen? She doesn’t work ( despite what she says) and Lee isn’t the sharpest tool in the box so can’t be earning like a mega 6 figure salary? So how do they afford it all?
They must either have squirrelled a TON of money away when she was doing YouTube or they’re in debt to their eyeballs ( but then again if you’re in debt why spend £30k on an un-needed kitchen remodel!)
She’ll make nothing from Arbonne. She no longer has the following plus no consistency - she loved Elemis, then Olay ( cos she was being paid) then Tropics now Arbonne. People will see through her. She’s not the huge influencer she thinks she once was with people blindly buying because she recommends/uses it.
If it wasn’t for the poor girls I’d be hoping it all goes tits up for them both and they lose everything. She’s such a bitch.

Reactions: 24

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #100 100 threads and the bitch ain’t done, not while she’s flogging Arbonne

*this is part of someone’s suggestion for the last thread, I just can’t remember who

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Well you've had a fun afternoon running amock haven't you? Hilarious she's so sad and desperate she's opened her account, unblocked her bastards and innocents alike. Meldrum, the gift that just keeps shitting, I mean giving. 🙄

I'm with @BettyCrocker on this. Timing is highly suspect. Taxman was mentioned and suddenly she's a hyper, manic ball of human hair extensions, sloshing some dodgy fizz and putting her puppy near knob Island. 🤢

She's lost the fucking plot. 😂

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
wee hobbit Pat the Twat must be absolutely raging. Big Bertie Bassett the Bunchry Stallion can get up on the worktop. Pat’s been begging go Florrie for a punt up for days.

• Haha