Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kitchen is nice enough - but it’s not homely. And it looks like so many others, even the white herringbone tile is used a lot now. Where’s the personality?

Reactions: 7
That first picture looks ok where u can only see the kitchen area, then it all goes to tit after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like the units but why doesn’t she at least line up the table with the island do it looks more in proportion. The Orange table top looks hideous and the new white chairs look cheap and nasty. She’s just crammed too much into the space. Considering she banged on about having an architect etc it’s a mess, design and layout wise!

Reactions: 18
Ok, ok there’s a few questionable bits (the table and the 347 handles on the island) but I quite like it 😕

I’ll see myself out 😂👋🏻
I like the kitchen too! Not the dirty dog on the counter nor the cramped table right next to the island but the kitchen itself is nice!
Although I still preferred their old kitchen/dining space. It felt more homey.

I like the kitchen itself just the Island I don’t like and the tiling I would have not had the Island just bought a really nice table and chairs and spent the money on getting rid of that awful cupboard which she is carefully not showing because it’s shite and maybe some really nice modern blinds I think the lights look naff to be honest

Reactions: 9
I'm indifferent to it tbh, it's just okay. Certainly not worth the £30k+ she was banging on about.

Reactions: 22
I just don’t really see what the point was in doing that work to the kitchen for the result they have. It’s poorly executed. It’s still very much 2 separate rooms, none of the furniture goes together, the island is far too big, the table is too big for where they have it and it looks silly being so squashed up to the island, the bland boring decor is just naff and it’s all just very underwhelming and crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The handles upset me more than they should......so many of them!! Looks very cluttered. I like the colour of the units but the table is totally wrong where it is. Not sure how I'd lay it out but I do know it wouldn't be like this.
She should try different layouts? Might be able to put something together that flows better.

Reactions: 14
Dog on the kitchen worktop!! I have a dog and no way that should happen!!! Lovely big space just not put together properly!

Reactions: 12
It should be either kitchen/diner or kitchen/lounge area, it isn’t big enough or the right shape to be all three. Classic case of Grabby ploughing ahead getting her own way regardless of whether they should. They clearly couldn’t afford to do the major remodelling of the downstairs which is what is needed to create the kitchen/dining/family room she really wanted so rather than wait and save, she went with a compromise. She will be moaning about it before long.

Reactions: 17
Dog on worktop = dogs injury is something to do with her and her bloody using it as a handbag that hangs off her. She is trying to say the dog goes on the worktop to deflect. What ya hiding Rebecca?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
‘Ark at prinny begs chatting tit like she’s straight outta compton. bleeping hell. It’s not like murders happen in the royal borough... oh wait 🤔

• Haha
It’s just odd to me that she has a big house, but seems to want to cram everything into one room which isn’t quite big enough. It’s all inoffensive enough, but certainly not the big Reno (🤢) she’s been describing it as.

And definitely agree there are far too many knobs in that kitchen, without counting Beggy and Pat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I do quite like the hall now. Looks much better with white woodwork and the mirrors and plants.

Reactions: 12
We know she fibs about all sorts right? But the lie about the dog randomly choosing to jump up.. it’s really sad, such a blatant lie. I’d be worried if someone I knew was telling so many lies.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.