Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tiktok have just updated their terms and conditions.

Under "fraud and scams" it says no MLM content!

I know Beggy isn't selling MLM on there yet but hopefully this is the start of the social media revolt!
Came on here to share this too. This link is good and this girl singing about MLMs is spot on. If you were making so so much money on sales, you wouldn't be asking me to join your team 😂 also if the stuff was so so good it would be in the shops. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/tiktok-is-banning-mlms-and-other-money-scams

Reactions: 11
Im sorry i havnt been on here in so so long and this has probably been covered but what happened to the ‘real day job’ she had a while back? She never said what it was (im guessing someone local knew?) but is that all over so soon??
I was also SHOCKED to see her with another face washing gig! Its what actually brought me back here this evening. I shouldnt be sjocked but i am. She could literally have used saved tropic videos and just superimposed the new tit on top they’re so similar!!!!

Reactions: 12
SURELY she knows that Arbonne (and other MLMs) are all scams... like... SURELY she knows this. How can you not? It’s honestly like a cult, all these vulnerable people getting sucked in, their heads filled with motivational bullshit and encouraged to spend, spend spend their own money BUYING products, that they then can’t sell and lining the pockets of those above them in the food chain ahem pyramid. They’ll be building places of worships soon at this rate. How far gone and unaware must you be to fall for these things? How do people not see though the facade? I am baffled.

Reactions: 17
You can tell her extensions are absolutely shite because she has them wavy everyday.. waves hide a multitude of sins.

Reactions: 10
Thought Elmis was the best oh no I mean Olay oh sorry I mean Tropics now this brand Arbonne!!! She really has no shame the average person doesn’t have over £200 to spend on skincare 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Im sorry i havnt been on here in so so long and this has probably been covered but what happened to the ‘real day job’ she had a while back? She never said what it was (im guessing someone local knew?) but is that all over so soon??
I was also SHOCKED to see her with another face washing gig! Its what actually brought me back here this evening. I shouldnt be sjocked but i am. She could literally have used saved tropic videos and just superimposed the new tit on top they’re so similar!!!!
There wasn't a job, she was talking complete bollocks as usual. This woman hasn't worked a day in her life and she's not about to start now.

Reactions: 16
Thought Elmis was the best oh no I mean Olay oh sorry I mean Tropics now this brand Arbonne!!! She really has no shame the average person doesn’t have over £200 to spend on skincare 😡
Yip Begsy will do anything for money.
She changes her mind more than her leggings. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yip Begsy will do anything for money.
She changes her mind more than her leggings. 🤑
That’s not hard 🤣

same old tit, different product.

why do these air heads think it’s ok to not label their ads?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
why do these air heads think it’s ok to not label their ads?
[/QUOTE]

Because it’s not an ad! She’s helping you become a total #bossbabe! How else will you live your best life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is the most fickle person on earth!!
I love how she said she doesn’t follow ‘insta trends’ does she think we’re blind?!

Absolute shameless twit!

Reactions: 12
I think she’s using a filter to make her face and eyes big! Seriously wtf she didn’t have a big moon face like this a few years back did she? And all that hair makes it worse. I can’t believe she actually posts her self looking like it! Then promotes wellbeing and beauty wtf. Bloated and puffy is not the look most people as when they go to a beauty salon/ spar!

Reactions: 10
God she is looking absolutely horrendous now. She’s so bloated. What on Earth is wrong with her??
Her skin looks all shiny and greasy.
Her hair looks lank and greasy
Her cheeks look puffy and her lips inflated.
I also don't think she's as skinny as she makes out.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.