Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awhenny

VIP Member
He probably jumped/fell out her arms when she was carrying him like an overgrown baby or hurt himself running round all that tick laden bracken she likes to think is her own woods.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Boreoff

There really needs to be something done about being able to earn money on swipes ups, especially on things that a person has never used or seen. I find it offensive.

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Fucking seen it all now......THE HAIR!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Fast forward to this time next week..........her and the pony will be #twinning

• Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
If a coffee machine is so important , why didn't Lee get a nice one as a built in appliance with the oh so posh new kitchen ?

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The chances of Beggy staying away from her mum at Christmas are zero and not so she can take the strain and look after her mum etc but so her plans just go ahead with no regard for Covid or anyone’s ill health.
I find it hard to believe anyone would lie about their mum having a heart attack but who knows with Beggy- would she go THAT far??
If her mum HAS had a heart attack I’d be really concerned not brushing my hair and announcing to the sheep like its no big deal.
She is very strange that’s for sure.
shes a compulsive liar, she lies about absolutely everything. She lied about lee having a small incident in a helicopter- she made out that he had been involved in some sort of horrific near death helicopter crash and completely milked to to make out that it was touch & go etc - but it was all lies. There was no helicopter crash, his life was never in danger. She made this up knowing full well that this is something people in the industry worry about and knowing that there have been horrific crashes in recent years where people have died in awful circumstances. She knows this - and she lied to get attention.

I don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t lie about or twist for her own gains. Nothing is sacred.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She sees MLM as easy cash - that’s why she’s interested in them. She just wants to fleece people out of money to line her own pockets and she really doesn’t care how she does it. She’s a stuck up snob, she genuinely thinks she’s something special and she is so dumb that buys into the bogus claims people make to suck her in.

Toodledoo

I don’t even see/watch her stories now, but she still manages to boil my shit! She wouldn’t know “stress” if it kicked her in the ass. She should be bloody grateful (as we all are) that her Mum is ok if she’s had a medical scare. Nobody would wish ill on her mother.

BUT , many of us here have probably experienced true sorrow in our lives at some point. I personally lost both my parents to cancer within 5 yrs of each other. I lost my mum when my firstborn was 18months. Within that time Beggy I couldn’t see my mum as she went through chemo/radio where I wasn’t allowed to be near her, then washed, clothed, fed, cleaned my parents house,shaved my mums head when her hair fell out, bathed her when she couldn’t physically do it herself, went to hospital appointments, supported her when she mentally & physically couldnt go on.....then repeated the same with my Dad!! Everyone goes through shit in life. But most of us do it with DIGNITY...without needing to record the stress, shit & true sadness we have to experience to gain “likes & false sympathy”.
Get a life asshole!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have to agree with her, the extensions blend really well into her own hair,
If you watch her stories with your eyes closed or cover the screen with Vaseline,

I particularly like the job they did on the back of her head.

I give it 3/5 days

AE349BC9-B7E3-41F6-B41E-251079949616.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Morning cocunts and hobbits any one for some fizzy sticks!!

View attachment 336538

This was even with the Chernobyl filter on!!
she is looking so rough now isn’t she. Bloated pasty face, bulging eyes with big sunken hollows underneath, cracking triple chin and those hideously cheap & tacky polyester extensions that seriously look like something you’d buy in a toy shop for a wee girl to practise doing hairstyles on..... what a mess she’s made of herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 27