Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely been reading here after seeing the comment on the dusty tv cabinet she mentions “all the dust” lol hi beggars 🙋🏼‍♀️
The kitchen is reasonably tidy (for now and compared to her usual standards) but
1) why has she left kitchen spray and washing up liquid bottles out?
2) why is the Bailey’s bottle on the counter?
3) why don’t they have a proper sized fruit bowl?
4) why is that one door handle different from the other 3746 base unit handles?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate that she doesn’t have a blind on that kitchen window. The room is so cold feeling. Where’s the £50000 replica vagina blinds of dreams?

Reactions: 11
How has she gone from 101k to 110k followers in a week or 2?!?! 🤷
Just noticed this I haven’t been on for ages anyway I’ve got a spare insta account and was on it one day and I don’t follow anyone or have any followers suddenly it notified me I was now following Mrs meldrum off it. I thought it must be her buying followers!

Reactions: 6
How can she still be behind on dust? They had a stud wall down, that’s it!
we had a ‘kitchen Reno’ at the same time - 1930’s brick wall down & they hacked up the concreted in slate floor tiles.
She doesn’t know the meaning of the word dust!! I’ve got a newborn all day & im managing to keep on top of it!

Reactions: 4
Just noticed this I haven’t been on for ages anyway I’ve got a spare insta account and was on it one day and I don’t follow anyone or have any followers suddenly it notified me I was now following Mrs meldrum off it. I thought it must be her buying followers!
Me when I see a mucker from another thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If anyone else wants to make a complaint here are the relevant screen shots and web link .. it took 5 minutes.

Yeah I may have too much time on my hands during the relentless nursing sessions of my 7 month old but you know I’m sick to the back teeth of these duck tards not being held accountable. Wether we call it work or just take the piss out of her at the end of the day she earns money from fleecing sheep out of their hard earned cash. By not disclosing that she is earning from promoting this utter gob shite. It’s underhand and it sucks.
“look at my glow, look at my amazing life ... you too could have this if you swipe up and buy a £200 package of bleeping POWDER*”

* I won’t tell you that I earn money every time you buy a product I so helpfully recommend to you. I won’t tell you all these bogus claims are fake as duck and you will not gain anything other than very expensive urine or maybe the shits if you’re lucky

Be done with you Rebecca you absolute twit, I’m coming for you again. You don’t do your job (haha) properly I’ll make sure you have someone to answer to

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just had a wee giggle - I’ve just started watching Schitts Creek on Netflix and the mum is being lured into a pyramid scheme called Allez Vous where you can win an Audi if you sell enough - obvious piss take of Arbonne and other MLM schemes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just had a wee giggle - I’ve just started watching Schitts Creek on Netflix and the mum is being lured into a pyramid scheme called Allez Vous where you can win an Audi if you sell enough - obvious piss take of Arbonne and other MLM schemes 😂
I love Schitts creek! Dan Levy is my TV crush at the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Tiktok have just updated their terms and conditions.

Under "fraud and scams" it says no MLM content!

I know Beggy isn't selling MLM on there yet but hopefully this is the start of the social media revolt!

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Suddenly thinks she's Mrs Motivator. She does my head in! A bit of money,a kitchen refurb,some leggings on and all of sudden she's doleing out advice noone wants.
God,she's annoying.

Reactions: 12
woof woof-min.PNG

Her extensions are the same as bherrrtaay's ears :sick:

True what they say about owners resembling their dogs eventually...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.