Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't worry guys

Unlike tropics she not top dog on sales

Just watched Ashley's stories possibly her upline.
She didn't feature in group zoom meeting of boss babes or list of top sellers.
She also liked to dox.

Frozen character hair, fizzy sticks , mischievous dogs @knob island!

Possible new title

Reactions: 5
Hi all. I've never been on this thread but I randomly added this meldrum woman on Instagram MONTHS ago to see the tit show for myself and she has just accepted me? What's that all about. I've blocked her as I'm not interested in following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was down to 100k followers now she’s back up at 106k so has she accepted and unblocked 6k people to sell fizzy sticks!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was down to 100k followers now she’s back up at 106k so has she accepted and unblocked 6k people to sell fizzy sticks!! 🤣🤣🤣
She will have a sore finger.
How does she find the time.
Picture her sat at knob Island for hours drinking her amino slush.
Block unblock
Go public. Go private
Read tattle
Try my best tame decent pics tit kitchen
Buy more crap online
Lust at ex channel mums doing better with nicer homes.
Zoom call with arbonne huns you got this babe

• Haha
Another one here unblocked. She blocked me for answering incorrectly on one of her polls. I knew it wouldn't last long before she went public again 🙄 she loves the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha I love it - I cannot wait for the next almighty duck up/trolls rant!!!!!! Quality entertainment!!!

Reactions: 16
She will have a sore finger.
How does she find the time.
Picture her sat at knob Island for hours drinking her amino slush.
Block unblock
Go public. Go private
Read tattle
Try my best tame decent pics tit kitchen
Buy more crap online
Lust at ex channel mums doing better with nicer homes.
Zoom call with arbonne huns you got this babe
She must be desperate if she’s adding or unblocking people who are only following her!!
69684178-F809-4C0F-8D98-585F6F4BF55C.jpeg
473914A8-8DA4-4449-B62C-65D7E5EE4676.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And a few new stories about her fizzy sticks with no mention of #ad in sight 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This is hilarious, blocked/unblocked.... Some of you tattlers are in and out more than the hokey cokey. 😂

I smell desperation, not confidence and inner peace as the reason for opening up. Oh and you're a greedy, lying, cheating cocunt Pinnochio.

It's shameful, mummy and daddy must be so proud of their skanky daughter. A life built on deception and greed and taking advantage of others at two hundred quid a pop. Nice work 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmmmmmmmm interesting isn’t it that we were discussing her use of money from the government that was supposed to be for businesses affected by covid only yesterday and now this morning she’s had some sort of epiphany and she’s make her account public and is accepting followers again, yknow, trying to get it back to being a business account.....

Reactions: 20
Can someone who follows her direct the sheep to Annie Deadman 21 day blast...qualified trainer & costs a fraction of the tit she is peddaling!

She was almost under 100k followers so she wouldn’t have wanted it dropping - unblock and being public again has guaranteed her a significant jump in followers.
I am sure there will be alot of confused people who can now see her account again after being blocked

I just had a look bearing in mind she blocked me over a year ago yet I can see is this a Christmas miracle ? Or a desperate get my numbers up for maximum manipulation ? I certainly will not be following her .
Check out all her amazing comments not one criticism all are admiration one even asks how she keeps her home so tidy with 3 kids much as I would love to add a truthful comment I know it’s pointless it would be deleted and those who are genuine followers won’t listen if they can’t see through this obvious woman and work it out for themselves then they deserve to be fleeced.
She has played her genuine followers for fools you know what really concerns me ? Just what a mindless , shallow society we have when people choose to follow thes such obvious fakes , I don’t envy her or her money and I am not wasting any more of my time trying to expose them I think this is a goodbye from me ladies reading here has amused me but also depresses me to see people like this adored and homeless people ignored and vilified I have for 3 years privately messaging her and these other people begging them to use their influence to encourage their followers to donate to food banks, to highlight the poverty in our country and the injustice to give back for all the they have been fortunate to be gifted I have rarely had a response and those that did made excuses about losing ad work I see them with so much they don’t need whilst surrounded by people in genuine poverty good decent honest folk who are loomed down on by women like rebecca and Sophie Hinch dowdy , plain , dreary those that speak up accused of trolling or jealousy so I am done tired of the whole thing I never was interested in how they dress, their looks or their homes though I have found myself commenting on these out of pure frustration it’s not me I don’t do this in real life , I don’t care or judge folks on how they look or how much or little money they have I feel a little ashamed at some if the comments I have made how easy it is to let the injustice of others affect who you are I don’t gossip or rather I should say I try very hard not going the real life so I shall bow out no judgment no offence to anyone some very nice people on this site quite the opposite of trolls I should say but as I say it brings me no joy only annoys me her come back has kind of finished me off , one day she will reap what she has sown I am not wishing or hoping for this but it will come by her own actions in its own sweet time call it karma call it manifesting to coin her own phrase but what we put out we also get back so peace and love to you all I sincerely hope 2021 proves to be a much better one 😊
Admin I have no idea how to remove myself so if you could sort this thanks guys 😊
Happy Christmas comrades 🎄❣🎅🏻

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hmmmmmmmm interesting isn’t it that we were discussing her use of money from the government that was supposed to be for businesses affected by covid only yesterday and now this morning she’s had some sort of epiphany and she’s make her account public and is accepting followers again, yknow, trying to get it back to being a business account.....
Yep, what a coincidence eh?! I’m sure there are lots of screenshots showing the timeline, and the fact she wasn’t a business account while (probably!) claiming business grants... 😂

Reactions: 9
Can’t work out if the sheep are trolling her or they are a bunch of ‘Grade A’ simpletons, but how many have asked how her hair grew so quickly 😂 take a closer look sheepies and you’ll see all the sticky on bits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.