Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she filming herself in the mirror? Apart from admiring herself? She didnt talk about the leggings of dreams i dont think?

Also, i said before i like her newly painted hall....why have they got bloody shoes on the shelf under the console?? She has a bloody big vestibule to keep all the shoes, why on a shelf in the hall?? I realise that is a very petty thing to be annoyed at but she made a bloody big deal about how big marshmallow mansion is yet they still cant keep their shoes somewhere suitable🙈😂
I believe the vestibule is jam packed with salopettes no room for a teeny tiny narrow footbed shoe or two

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do we address people with 'good morgan' now?

'Oh my legs are SO strong, they're bulging!'

What an erse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I believe the vestibule is jam packed with salopettes no room for a teeny tiny narrow footbed shoe or two
Even the salopettes don't all fit in the vestibule anymore, there was a pair hanging from a chair in the so so expensive kitchen of dreams tour! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's no way that dog got up there by itself.
Gripping content.

Reactions: 20
The horse is back on the kitchen worktop.. but she’s told him off this time so it’s okay 🙄
Poor thing doesn’t even know how to get down! So obvious she put him up there 😡
Couldn’t agree more! You can tell she’s put him up there as he looks so unsure how to get down!

Reactions: 15
Get that manky dog down off your worktops. And Chuck those bananas out before they walk off themselves!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Poor dog looks anxious being stuck up there 😔 If she has put him on the bench (very likely as I’ve never known a dog, big or small, manage to get onto a kitchen bench), it’s bordering on cruelty in my opinion. All for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ooooh I’m new to this thread! What was the goss on his ‘special DMs’?
lee went through a phase of sliding into people’s DMs and sending what he believed to be passive aggressive messages of someone dared to comment anything not kicking their arses on their insta posts. I think I commented about them not taking poppy to Disney and was the lucky recipient of one of his messages and a customary block

Reactions: 8
Gads, that dog is so filthy :sick: Can't believe she's put him up there again (well, I can 😏). Poor thing, he does look anxious up there, there's no way he'd get up there himself. I have two dogs of a similar size and they just wouldn't do that.

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe for a second that dog got up there on it’s own she’s obviously lifted him up there 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also the hall looks better with the doors painted white better than the orange wood colour they were before

Reactions: 8
Could he have jumped from the back of the blue seat? I dont have dogs so not sure if that's likely lol. If shes putting him there shes more mental than I thought.

Reactions: 1
Could he have jumped from the back of the blue seat? I dont have dogs so not sure if that's likely lol. If shes putting him there shes more mental than I thought.
I have a horse dog 🤣 nd if he would get up anywhere it would just be the table using that seat, not the worktop. And he wouldn't just sit there waiting to be lifted back down like bertie is. She's clutching at all of the straws.

Reactions: 5
Theres a lamp behind the blue chair, I thought the same at first till I had a closer look

Reactions: 1
So the dog manages to jump up there with his leg injury, doesn’t smack his head off the shelf, doesn’t knock the white bowl over? Why would anyone believe this 💩.

Speaking of 💩 has Bertie dropped one in the white bowl of dreams?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.