Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very meh kitchen refurb. Far too many handles on the island, silly layout with the ridiculously large island butted up to the cheap looking chairs at the dining table. It already looks dated as it’s very bland and uninspiring. The only thing slightly interesting about that is the vagina blinds. 😆
How’s that for a super chav massive telly? They really have zero taste or intelligence, as you can tell by just how dull that room is. 100 % been paid for by a govt backed low interest coronavirus company bail out loan. Good to know we, as tax payers, are bankrolling their latest vanity project. They are absolute parasites.

Reactions: 19
shes a bleep.

She’s put the dog ontop of a high kitchen worktop so she can photograph him and pretended that he’s somehow magically got up there on this own.

The stupid witch shouldn’t be allowed to have a dog. I may just report her - she’s an ignorant tart who is so bleeping dense it’s insane.

FYI Reb - your hair looks bleeping tit.
She really is a twit. There is NO bleeping WAY did that dog EVER get himself perched on the end of a worktop like that. And after his “injury” she is still more interested in getting her phone to a pic of him up there than getting him off the bloody thing!! Words cannot express how much of a wanker she is. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Has she placed 2 dining tables together?
Why the heck would you want it adjacent or so close to the island of dreams.
Chairs look like house clearance free to collect and painted white because she thinks shabby chic.
Those awful blinds and naff tv table that now too small for new supersized tv plus a long way from sofa.
I expect tight counts kept same old radiator rather than get nice modern vertical dark grey one.
The kitchen looks too modern compared to the dated family area side.

Any pics of tour?

Does the vestibule no longer have coat hooks.

I can't imagine how dog get onto the units/worktop without something next to it to launch off.
My dogs never got on table or worktop.
Vets bills another thing for her and pat to row about.

Hair looks bloody awful.
Rest house I guess still hodge poor dated tit.
Weird no pics of new utility? She said they were having it done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Very meh kitchen refurb. Far too many handles on the island, silly layout with the ridiculously large island butted up to the cheap looking chairs at the dining table. It already looks dated as it’s very bland and uninspiring. The only thing slightly interesting about that is the vagina blinds. 😆
How’s that for a super chav massive telly? They really have zero taste or intelligence, as you can tell by just how dull that room is. 100 % been paid for by a govt backed low interest coronavirus company bail out loan. Good to know we, as tax payers, are bankrolling their latest vanity project. They are absolute parasites.
im sorely tempted to report the lying scum to
The HMRC.....

Reactions: 19
Number 1 in the whole of Scotland for covid hotspots...is this not by her??
Yes the old folks complex at Inchmarlo very close to her has sadly had numerous cases.

I can’t get over that dog on the worktop, why would you put a shitey dog arse up there 🤮 she’s beyond vile.

The salopettes casually slung on the chair though 🤣🤣 She definitely did that to troll us from the kitchen of dreams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen the screenshot of the new chairs. Oooft, you won’t be winning any prizes for your home interior skills Beggy !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is absolutely disgusting. Get that bleeping creature and its crappy hole off your sides!!!!!
again y’all need to leave lee the duck alone. It’s bullying at this stage.

dolores o'riordan must be delighted up there that the
blagged-kitchen-of-miss-matched-ugly-tit tour is set to “dreams”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is such a twit. I have owned dogs my entire life and have known many many others. Not a single one has ever even attempted to climb up on to a work top. Cats yes, dogs no. And if he had a knee injury you would surely do everything in your power to stop him climbing or jumping up. I’ll say it again: she is such a twit

• Angry
Reactions: 32
What utter pish is that woman going on about now. It’s the woods and streets of Banchory you’re walking you utter moron not the bloody Bronx. She’s not the complete set that one. Oh and those extensions are lank as hell already.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The kitchen is very underwhelming. I mean it’s not awful it’s brand new after all but the colours don’t go nor do the table and chairs. I don’t like the tiles and worktop far too much white gojng on. And you definitely don’t need the island and table. The tv looks stupid it’s far too big.
Also her extensions look awful.
And why is her coat just thrown against the bedroom wall?!? Place looks a tit heap!

Reactions: 13
Pics of the "Kitchen tour" for the blocked.
I really did expect something more from the kitchen of dreams than that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why do you need a sofa and tv and dining table and island? The table is squishedin and then that big empty space for the rug? 🤷🏻‍♀️
(I’m also not a big fan of the stools with a bum shaped seat, just in case you didn’t know where to put your bum cheeks?! But that’s just me and I know they are popular. I just think the butt cheek imprints are unnecessary)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.