Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lee went through a phase of sliding into people’s DMs and sending what he believed to be passive aggressive messages of someone dared to comment anything not kicking their arses on their insta posts. I think I commented about them not taking poppy to Disney and was the lucky recipient of one of his messages and a customary block
Thanks! Makes sense now 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
I’m still blocked too but didn’t get one of Lee’s special DMs, she must genuinely hate the look of me 😂
I’m another that’s still blocked, probably because I called her out in a comment at 3 in the morning and she wasn’t awake to delete before anyone read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m another that’s still blocked, probably because I called her out in a comment at 3 in the morning and she wasn’t awake to delete before anyone read it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Surely that can’t be right. She doesn’t get any sleep because of the Feral One’s sleep problems. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still blocked but I called her out for being a COVID idiot and ignoring government advice .....and for parking in a disabled bay whilst buying her bargain pumpkins.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha ha no she most definitely did not! But didn’t you know Bertie Boy is peeeerrrrrfect now!
Haha! It would seem that he only had a stiff leg after getting up in the morning then. She loves to over-dramatise everything. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m still blocked!!! But I was a lucky recipient of one of Lee’s “special DMs” so maybe those of us in that club will never be unblocked!!
I’m also still blocked (silly I was in the first place - called her out v constructively about yet another undeclared ad) and never had one of Lee’s DMs. How mysterious!

Reactions: 3
wee hobbit Pat the twit must be absolutely raging. Big Bertie Bassett the Bunchry Stallion can get up on the worktop. Pat’s been begging go Florrie for a punt up for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fortunately not but I've been at the unit with them both and he barely takes her shocking attempts at flirting on 😂 it is so much more cringeworthy than you can imagine!
Is it wrong I’m almost jealous I don’t get to witness this?! I’m blaming a lack of social options here in tier 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.