Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alf

The photo of her in the kitchen has been photo shopped as well, as the drawer has a rectangle indent but you can't see this between her thighs as it's been coloured in white. Normally I wouldn't make a comment about peoples appearances but it irritates me when people who are suppose to 'influence' others are being dishonest. I worry about other peoples mental health with the portrayal of such images.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

MadHat

Omg these threads move so quickly!

#81 stay inside to stop the spread? No I’ll still be #ad from my deathbed

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s easy to save money when you never spend anything because your a tight, mean bitch who wouldn’t even buy her kids a few sweets on holiday.

Her greed is absolutely revolting. She’s just a disgusting individual.

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Sick of cooking meals? But I though your little bad boy belter Pat prepped you 2 weeks worth of meals? You 2 really need to get your stories straight!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Her children look unsure of what is going on in the story when they are eating their dinner!

We are all under stress with the children at home and home schooling etc but I personally am trying to keep things as normal as possible to keep them calmer...
You mean you don’t randomly screech and shove a phone in their faces during meal times? What the hell is wrong with you?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Surely as a parent though you do know that transporting two out three children with a temperature to walk about some different woods is not a good idea? You don't need Nichola to tell you that...or do you think government guidelines are like ASA rules? They don't apply to you nah?

She is so out of touch it's unreal 😡😡 Just watched her on stories trying to flog Tropics skincare, " This cleanser is soooo affordable at only £18" Whhhaaattt !!!!!!! Most people will not know where their next meal is coming from let alone spending ££££ to take their fucking make up off..... Rebecca Salt is ok tho in her gifted fake bubble.... 😡😡😡
£18 is a basic shop for a week, £18 is entertaining your children with crafts supplies or feeding a child who would usually be at school, £18 is a worker buying their own PPE...sooo affordable!

I like how these floggers think the problem we face is having £18 to spend and not knowing how to spend it! Thank you Rebecca for your effort during this global pandemic...I was sat here wondering what to spend my £18 on, how fortuitous you've shown me how the skincare you earn money on is working on your skin!

Last edited:
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Pissing myself that this delusional cow actually believes the shit that she comes out with.

Stupid tart thinks that being a fucking Avon lady counts as being a person is business. Oh do fuck off!

God she really is a fucking space cadet isn’t she? She’s got no clue at all.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mamakarma

I actually got really emotional reading her 5 best things.

She never once mentioned her kids, her family......only the bloody dog. Now being in the situation with no parents, my heart cries out for her to appreciate what she has got right here and right now. She has a roof over her head, beautiful children, not just her parents but her grandad.....

Please Rebecca, start thinking about the positives in your life and consider the damage your words, on social media for all to see, can do to people - especially those with mental health issue. You constantly bang the drum that you suffer with mental health, but very seldom take this into consideration with you postings. Try helping people that are in the same situation as you, instead of making them feel even more inferior and helpless than they are more than likely already feeling. It’s great that you are saving lots of money, but there are lots of people out there in financial difficulty in this current situation.

....there are no words to describe how heartless you are 😢. If I was your parents, this would totally disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Fathead

VIP Member
I don’t know how she is saving SO much money other than on nursery fees Cos she never goes anywhere to does anything unless it’s gifted anyway .

• Haha
  • Heart

Sayitso

VIP Member
Send strength. WTF. Wake up you stupid fool. Why the hell would I send strength to someone who snuggles up on the sofa posting links. Wise up dear. You are a nobody. I’ll save my thoughts for frontline workers.
Poor Rebecca ..... wise up. You are a grown up. Please start acting like one rather than the pathetic fool you currently are.
She really does live on another planet, last night my son (20) had to ring 999 for his grandad (my dad) at midnight, then had to drive him to our local first point for patients with Covid symptoms (dads been ill 10 days) then send him in on his own, wait outside then drive him to the hospital, drop him at the door where he was met by our fabulous nhs staff and go home, and now we just wait, with no contact.
My son, although an adult, is isolated at his grandparents, making it hard on my 8 yr old, so on our daily walk we walk past the house and wave, little things help.
The ignorance Rebecca has shown in not knowing the difference between social distancing and self isolation is beyond frustrating. If her children showed symptoms then she needs to self isolate in her house where no one else will come into contact with anything they touch. But obviously she hasn’t, still showing us in HER woods. I can’t even put into words how much she infuriates me

• Sad
  • Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Thing is, her kids aren’t showing symptoms, she made that up for engagement, like so many of her other lies. She deleted the stories when she realised that meant 14 days indoors, and pretended her crappy internet did it. That’s why she’s mad that everyone is still remembering it and commenting on it. She thinks she’s different to everyone else. The only thing she cares about is her own ‘mental health’. If it’s her private land, why are they building 500 houses on it 😂

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Sending strength to frontline workers, thanks. Not to lazy unemployed influencers who sit around all day ‘creating content’. Literally doesn’t matter one jot if you get sleep or not, you ignorant pig.

• Heart

Trollstice

Hello fellow bastards,

So last night was day 7 since my first symptom. I cried myself to sleep as my husband is away and I'm on my own with 3 children and I didn't think I'd make it all night again. I honestly thought it would never end, and my body just couldn't take it anymore. One eye was swollen shut with horrific conjunctivitis and I was shaking with cold wearing my coat under 2 duvets and a quilt with the heating on.

However I woke up this morning after maybe 4 hours sleep in total and feel a bit better. One little tip I'd give you is try some fizzy water. Until yesterday evening I was being sick almost constantly, I haven't eaten anything in 6 days as it was coming straight back as was all liquid. Every drop was being forced straight out and I was in agony. I read someone else had recommended lemonade, we didn't have any but my daughter found some fizzy water and it really helped. It just took the horrific taste away that was constantly making me gag and meant I could keep some liquids down and some paracetamol too.

This is really the most unwell I've ever felt. It feels like it has taken everything out of me. Nothing is worth the risk. You might get a mild case but you also might end up like me, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

Oh, and Grab? Who took the photo in the woods?

• Sad
  • Wow

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
She calls herself a punchbag. You stupid, insular cow - there are so many women and children right now who are punchbags to abusive partners that they are now in isolation with, with the added triggers of financial stress, alcohol consumption and other issues.
Yet you call yourself a punchbag because responsible people (not trolls) ask genuine questions about what you should be doing.
Here’s one for you - if you can’t figure out social distancing, it’s about the same length as your dead grandpa lying between two people. This is the reality. All of us are going to know someone who dies from this.
you could do so so much good but instead you are spiteful and petty.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s time she could just fade away from IG / YouTube and no one would really be that bothered?! She barely posts on her own IG let alone her two other frivolous IG pages! And when she does it’s just random boring shit like her cup of tea or ridiculous affiliate links. She’s totally forgotten about her blog. And her YouTube is utter garbage as she preaches stuff that is the total opposite to what she’s actually like! She doesn’t deserve the “influencer” title anymore (not that any of them really deserve it in the first place!”

I honestly don’t know why she’s even still bothering with any of it. Her YT channel died a death a year ago when all the adverts dried up. As a stand alone channel she has nothing at all to offer. She’s got no USP, no real content. Nothing. She’s regurgitated the same tired content and tried to dress it up differently but every video she puts out now it’s just crap. No substance, nothing interesting, just mundane drab footage of her going about her daily life which is insular and boring.
It’s clear to see that any real joy she found in making videos has long since gone. Anyone can see that. She loved the easy money and the free gifts she she loved the attention she got from being an “influencer” - she very obviously thought of herself as a celebrity and was full of herself with it. That’s what she was in it for and that is why she’s still limping along with it all. Neither her or lee seem to be able to see that it’s over for them and has been for a very long time. I honestly don’t know what they think is really going to happen??!! Do they seriously think if they just keep going like this that somehow it’s all going to come good and they will make it back to the top of the pile again?!! If that’s what they believe then my god, how blind are they??!!!!!!

• Heart
I’m a Beauty therapist for over 20 years and I laughed😂at her ‘extensive training’ sure she hasn’t a clue?!!! ..... last night she said she didn’t even know how to apply half the products she was putting on her face...’ Ohh am I to pat this on or rub it I don’t know or remember but anyway’ .... so professional and training went so well love?!! ... Don’t Claim to know it all about a product and be their Ambassador and done EXTENSIVE training when you haven’t or if you have haven’t done any of your course work ....

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s an absolute twat.

She didn’t have a migraine- she lied. There was nothing wrong with the daft woman.

If she’s run out of de-caff tea then just drink water/juice until lee comes home in 48hrs and send the little house elf out to get some.

Yet again trying to create drama in her exceedingly boring life.

• Haha
  • Heart