Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I’m cooking some homemade sausage rolls (meaty and vegan I’m all inclusive here!!) and got the wine chilling ..... Who’s coming to the pity party about to happen ??

And WTF is this tic tok thing she’s started ?? I’m still trying to uncurl my toes ??

God she boils my piss .....keep safe Tattle Bastards ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
She continues to stick up two fingers to tattle. Sadly right now that also means she is sticking up two fingers to the nhs, her neighbours and every other person abiding by the rules.

Rebecca thinks she big acting like this.
Actually she is just a selfish fuckwit.

• Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
When everyone else is just putting one foot in front of the other, silently going through the motions in solidarity with every other person in the world who is affected by this. Reb the egomaniac posts a smug picture of herself in a bra, giving herself big pats on the back for surviving the last 2 weeks in her very privileged bubble. I tell you who I haven’t seen congratulating themselves on social media? Doctors, nurses, teachers, retail staff, not even politicians who are usually the most self serving people going! All of the people who actually deserve our praise are too busy keeping the world going to stop and ask for admiration. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
She's probably just been talking to trust fund Teagan who is, no doubt, having a great time binging on Netflix and shagging her hot man. Poor Beggy doesn't have either of these.

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Can she stop !! My daughter who if you’ve broken your bones have been in an accident, have a chronic illness has been told she’s not a frontline nhs staff when she has to be in CT and canulate the lungs of covid-19 patients and only has an apron, gloves and shitty mask ?? And she’s 20 .... but is doing her job with humility.... I’m fed up with these insta bitches .... as we’ve seen with the infamous girls getaway Grabecca wasn’t included in so she got a bloody dog as a comfort blanket ..,, grow up sweetheart my 20 year old has more empathy and common sense than you 🙄

• Heart

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Yes Rebecca, sending all our best wishes to all our nurses in ITU and consultants, who after witnessing many a death that they too find the strength after working so bloody hard to keep patients alive. A nights sleep lost due to child being awake is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Whingy whiney posts from an influencer doesn’t compare. Being a key worker doesn’t matter if the kids have been up all night or not. I’ve still to find the strength to work, Come home and do the mum/housewife role.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Mindthegap

I'm a fairly new follower of Mrs M, and one of the first things that jumped out at me when I started following her is how the hell do they afford that massive house and all the clothes she buys?

He can't earn that much money surely working offshore?
Ironic that she has to force shit out of her rear end, when it seems to uncontrollably spill from her mouth 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
That digestive post sounds like Lee has written it.....who says “cracking banter” unless you’re a knob???

Rebecca - when she’s desperately trying to sound cool and drop in irreverent chat about her sisters boyfriend. The chat about the digestive sounds like the kind of shite you chat when you’re completely stoned....
trust fund tiggy got the Canadian with the bong and Rebecca has a cup of tea and the wee wotsit!!!!

• Haha

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
She knew. She knows every mistake she make. She has obviously acted this way since childhood. She thinks she can get away with it. She thinks she's above the law. She is an idiot.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Multiple businesses has really made me laugh!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Good one Reb. Good one. Ahhhhhh. You wee comedian.

Ohhhhh dear, that’s actually made me laugh I have a little tear coming out of my eye!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

#workingfromhomebossbabebitchstrongmamasclubbadassedgyledgendainttakinnoshitstrstraightuphustlingmakingpapermummy smashingitmumgoals

#whatafuckingchildishbellend.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Send strength. WTF. Wake up you stupid fool. Why the hell would I send strength to someone who snuggles up on the sofa posting links. Wise up dear. You are a nobody. I’ll save my thoughts for frontline workers.
Poor Rebecca ..... wise up. You are a grown up. Please start acting like one rather than the pathetic fool you currently are.

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know why she’s even still bothering with any of it. Her YT channel died a death a year ago when all the adverts dried up. As a stand alone channel she has nothing at all to offer. She’s got no USP, no real content. Nothing. She’s regurgitated the same tired content and tried to dress it up differently but every video she puts out now it’s just crap. No substance, nothing interesting, just mundane drab footage of her going about her daily life which is insular and boring.
It’s clear to see that any real joy she found in making videos has long since gone. Anyone can see that. She loved the easy money and the free gifts she she loved the attention she got from being an “influencer” - she very obviously thought of herself as a celebrity and was full of herself with it. That’s what she was in it for and that is why she’s still limping along with it all. Neither her or lee seem to be able to see that it’s over for them and has been for a very long time. I honestly don’t know what they think is really going to happen??!! Do they seriously think if they just keep going like this that somehow it’s all going to come good and they will make it back to the top of the pile again?!! If that’s what they believe then my god, how blind are they??!!!!!!
It’s the end for a lot of them now. She will blame the corona virus and trolls, but really it was all her own doing

Woopsagain

And now she's deleted all the comments off her walk in the wood. I was just reading them and woah they disappeared.
Can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.
The cold kitchen in your house devoid of love.
Read it and weep Mrs up your arse Meldrum xxx

• Heart
  • Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
I doubt she has even done a ‘workout’ in her garden. She’s probably put her new eBay outfit on taken a pic and posted a load of rubbish about what she’s done to burn 500 cals. She just want a reaction from her sheep saying how fantastic she looks and motivated she is blah blah blah.
To be fair I'd probably burn 500 calories trying to get that outfit over my boobs and bellies 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 28