Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are helping with food and bills but we can’t look after the bairns or give her a break and it’s getting her down her dad is ill now too and it’s just getting her down , being dumped after 6 yrs is hard under normal circumstances I just feel so sorry for her and all those in similar position 😞
Oh I know. Any sad situation just now is absolutely multiplied in how sad it feels. Today Rebecca has shown utter distain towards others who are struggling. She’s not friggin struggling as in real terms. She’s a self absorbed self centred twit with zero brain cells. Good grief I’m just lost for words today. She’s an embarrassment to all these parents who are working and having to juggle life and child care just now. I bet the cannons are so so proud of their little girl. She’s such a hard working pillar of society is our Rebecca 🙄🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sooo... what are these “multiple businesses” if it’s not instagram? What a crock of absolute shite 😂
View attachment 105021

Also, she replied to that key worker by saying lee is also a key worker - he’s not on the front line saving lives so wind your bleeping neck in, she loves to make it seem like they’re the hardest done by in the world doesn’t she?!
So not “just a mum with a hobby” then.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Pissing myself that this delusional cow actually believes the tit that she comes out with.

Stupid tart thinks that being a bleeping Avon lady counts as being a person is business. Oh do duck off!

God she really is a bleeping space cadet isn’t she? She’s got no clue at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I Rebecca am a woman of little talent and even less morals thread title suggestion not funny but very true

Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness the comments on her last post. You are a force to be reckoned with. You are superwoman. 🤮🤮🤮🤮. Are all these mums at home commenting on the booze whilst replying and being sarcastic towards her 🤣🤣. Let’s call the BBC. Breaking news. Local mum and z list influencer Mrs Meldrum has been propping up the villaaaage of inchmarlo in royal deeside all on her own. Let’s all get out at 8pm and clap for her. No better idea let’s all go outside at 8pm and laugh at her

Pissing myself that this delusional cow actually believes the tit that she comes out with.

Stupid tart thinks that being a bleeping Avon lady counts as being a person is business. Oh do duck off!

God she really is a bleeping space cadet isn’t she? She’s got no clue at all.
She is. The lockdown will be making her more manic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t even begin to find the words for this absolute bleeping delusional bint. What a puffy faced, frizzy haired joke she is. We’re all finding things about this situation tricky, to be mild, but she has very few real reasons to complain about and still it’s all about her. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 15
So not “just a mum with a hobby” then.
When the trolls hit. To the poor sheep it’s I’m just running a hoppy. Then today it’s multiple businesses. Tell me if those businesses were thriving then her hubby wouldn’t have to be working

Reactions: 16
I think lee needs to go and collect Rebecca’s prescription because she’s clearly ran out of whatever pills she normally takes to level her out. She’s actually lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh I’ve just heard. Playschool just called. They are looking for some whizz kid of a woman that is superwoman to go take over the running of the country whilst Boris is in ITU. Can you help me find such a woman? 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

I think lee needs to go and collect Rebecca’s prescription because she’s clearly ran out of whatever pills she normally takes to level her out. She’s actually lost it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Running multiple businesses"...badly!! If she had ran them well, lee wouldn't have to be away!
The devil in me is secretly hoping that he has to self isolate as a precaution for 2 weeks😂 but thats not fair on the other off shore workers and their families.

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

Multiple businesses, multi tasking, shame all she’s smashing is multiple embarrassments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sooo... what are these “multiple businesses” if it’s not instagram? What a crock of absolute shite 😂
View attachment 105021

Also, she replied to that key worker by saying lee is also a key worker - he’s not on the front line saving lives so wind your bleeping neck in, she loves to make it seem like they’re the hardest done by in the world doesn’t she?!
E bay shop? 🤔🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would also like to bet that her mum's still going round most days and actually going into the house too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s photoshopped that image too

Look at the chest of drawers - they are smudged in places. Look at the length of her arm that’s in the air.

😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This woman fills me with so much rage! I'm a key worker and so is my husband (only in the financial sector so not nhs or anything important like that). My husband is having to go to work as he is on the phones so gets priority over my role. I now have option of working from home. However, I have two kids (1 who is 1 and one who is 4 and has additional needs) so how work is going to be done I will never know. I am also having to think about schooling my eldest, whilst entertaining my youngest, cleaning, cooking etc on my own. Do I want a medal no... am I shouting about no... I'm just getting on with it because I have too. My situation is easy compared to others... but I do cry most days just due to the overwhelming pressure to do it all.

Please stop moaning bec... look at the bigger picture and what some people are going through. Some peoples loves ones are dying and some others putting themselves at risk every single day to care for the sick...

Who the f#ck does she think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep I just can’t!! No words!!! Love to see you come and work with me for a couple of hours you wouldn’t last 5 mins on the frontline for the nhs!! If your celebrating that you managed to stay at home and look after your kids and post a few pics on insta with swipe ups and some rubbish YouTube videos!!! Get this lady a medal!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Wish I couldn’t sit at home on my arse looking after my kids!!!!!!! Instead of risking my life every time I go to work and fight to try save other people’s lives for them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 105021

She would be better saying Lee is an essential worker rather than key worker ..... however I do think she knows exactly what she is saying to increase engagement!!!!!!!

I love coming here to read all comments, you ladies certainly opened my eyes to her.

I used to follow, Georgie, life in the cottage, Kate McCabe, Mr Carrington and his mate Luke, not no more.

I have never watched or followed any of the others, have no clue who or what they sprout out.

They all seem to follow each other, so just like sheep themselves, no imagination of their own.

I love the fact that she thinks she is Annie big guns, but her amount of followers are a tiny tiny drop in the ocean, which is going nowhere due to the way the Country is at the moment.

I love the fact that she actually thinks the lies that she spouts are in her reality the truth.

I cannot believe that I am now a ’Well-Known Member’ and it’s all down to the great/talented/multi business woman, known as Rebecca Meldrum, whose should have a nose like Pinocchio, imagine how long it would right now, she would be tripping over it.🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.