Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are struggling to know how they will feed their family and pay their bills as they wait on any government help claims being approved (that’s if they qualify!) but lucky Rebecca is saving SO much money! I’m sure she will donate all the money she would normally spend that’s she’s saving on food bank donations etc won’t she.......!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I actually got really emotional reading her 5 best things.

She never once mentioned her kids, her family......only the bloody dog. Now being in the situation with no parents, my heart cries out for her to appreciate what she has got right here and right now. She has a roof over her head, beautiful children, not just her parents but her grandad.....

Please Rebecca, start thinking about the positives in your life and consider the damage your words, on social media for all to see, can do to people - especially those with mental health issue. You constantly bang the drum that you suffer with mental health, but very seldom take this into consideration with you postings. Try helping people that are in the same situation as you, instead of making them feel even more inferior and helpless than they are more than likely already feeling. It’s great that you are saving lots of money, but there are lots of people out there in financial difficulty in this current situation.

....there are no words to describe how heartless you are 😢. If I was your parents, this would totally disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know how she is saving SO much money other than on nursery fees Cos she never goes anywhere to does anything unless it’s gifted anyway .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know how she is saving SO much money other than on nursery fees Cos she never goes anywhere to does anything unless it’s gifted anyway .
This is what I was thinking.

What does she do normally that she’s saving money on now? 🤔

Reactions: 12
This is what I was thinking.

What does she do normally that she’s saving money on now? 🤔
Because she is a narcissist, she has sweet FA that she could fill in on this 5 best things. How sad her life is that she puts the dog ahead of her kids.

Reactions: 10
I actually got really emotional reading her 5 best things.

She never once mentioned her kids, her family......only the bloody dog. Now being in the situation with no parents, my heart cries out for her to appreciate what she has got right here and right now. She has a roof over her head, beautiful children, not just her parents but her grandad.....

Please Rebecca, start thinking about the positives in your life and consider the damage your words, on social media for all to see, can do to people - especially those with mental health issue. You constantly bang the drum that you suffer with mental health, but very seldom take this into consideration with you postings. Try helping people that are in the same situation as you, instead of making them feel even more inferior and helpless than they are more than likely already feeling. It’s great that you are saving lots of money, but there are lots of people out there in financial difficulty in this current situation.

....there are no words to describe how heartless you are 😢. If I was your parents, this would totally disgust me.

This is one of the things that baffle me about her. Everyone must accept her mental health and how important it is but she doesn’t give two shits about the mental health of those she’s nasty, rude and unkind to. She just can’t see it!

Reactions: 24
I think the saving money thing is a lie, people who talk about it are probably not actually saving money!!

Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike ..... she really is a bleeping meltdown waiting to happen. She really is like an alley cat .... should have been neutered!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
👏 Mrs Meldrum. You are well on the way to loosing more and more sheep. What an absolute bellend she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More or less a fingers up to everyone who questioned her going in the woods. And who goes for walk in woods with a cup of tea 🤷‍♀️🙄. Pic of her and the horse out in the woods

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her new video I think just shows joie out of touch she is with parenting! He is only away for two weeks and she’s moaning about it. Imagine being a single parent or widow knowing no one is around to help!! bleeping hell she needs to get a grip! That video was all about her and her selfishness!! My husband is still work so I have no help all day and it really isn’t that bad as you are just at home! I find normal days much more stressful!! i also reckon that family have been round to help, there is no way she’s doing it all on her own!!! She’s is pathetic!!

Reactions: 21
Her new video I think just shows joie out of touch she is with parenting! He is only away for two weeks and she’s moaning about it. Imagine being a single parent or widow knowing no one is around to help!! bleeping hell she needs to get a grip! That video was all about her and her selfishness!! My husband is still work so I have no help all day and it really isn’t that bad as you are just at home! I find normal days much more stressful!! i also reckon that family have been round to help, there is no way she’s doing it all on her own!!! She’s is pathetic!!
But her parents are no spring chicken
She's putting them at risk.
There's the danger Lee could be offshore longer of someone gets it they will all quarantine.
She must be putting off sheep who are by yourselves/ worried about family or finances.
Many families I know have no idea what's happening over next few months.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.