Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a 31 year old mother of 3 she is extremely immature ✌
Not just immature, she hasn't lived enough life to have experiences. She needs to have worked - outside of youtube - to know how to moderate behaviour, bear other people in mind (especially as her parents haven't taught her to).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Rebecca. ‘#staysafe and GROW UP Imagine a mummy of 3 girls showing this to the world, her kids teachers and any NHS front line worker seeing that. She needs reporting

She sure is. You sure she’s not related to that 14 year old who coughed in workers face and then ran into her private woods. She’s got same attitude for sure
hahhaahhaha I noticed this on her stories and thought she was doing some home schooling, hahaha looked again and realise what she is doing..
what a absolute joke this woman is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That house must be freezing!! Poor Poppy’s hands are always red! She looks frozen 😟

And how can she live in murder mansion 🤷‍♀️😳 I certainly couldn’t 🙈

Reactions: 13
So do you remember latter part of last year when Mrs M was going on and on about washing and how much she has to do (Yawn). And it was at least once a day. Then after a a while nothing. Now since then there has been a PR trip to Europe for influencers and now another Instamum is in a paid partnership with a washing machine manufacturer. Are some stories some sort of audition to get these Ads?

Reactions: 17
I really hope that list is for Tattle.......not one mention of her kids.
Those are all things that are applicable to her everyday non-lockdown life seeing as she does nothing and never goes anywhere normally anyway.

Reactions: 5
Showing her kids less on social media 😂😂😂 what a bleeping joke

sorry but this is bleeping tragic.
kids? Health? Safety?

duck Rebecca this is horrific even for you.
Its all about the money! Not just saving money but “so much money”, sickening when the majority of people are just trying to make ends meet with no money coming in 😡.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It's not even like she has mentioned getting to spend more time with the kids ...
When does she ever leave burrrtie anyways

Reactions: 19
“Saving so much money”.

Dear god. Her utter tone deafness is breathtaking. “Saving so much money”. Not even the slightest attempt to tone down her smugness. Possibly her ugliest quality.

Reactions: 21
It’s easy to save money when you never spend anything because your a tight, mean witch who wouldn’t even buy her kids a few sweets on holiday.

Her greed is absolutely revolting. She’s just a disgusting individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s easy to save money when you never spend anything because your a tight, mean witch who wouldn’t even buy her kids a few sweets on holiday.

Her greed is absolutely revolting. She’s just a disgusting individual.
Not one about the kids, but plenty of highlights to herself and her bank balance. Crass. All subconscious no doubt. Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 15
Showing her kids less on social media 😂😂😂 what a bleeping joke

sorry but this is bleeping tragic.
kids? Health? Safety?

duck Rebecca this is horrific even for you.
Says it all doesn’t it ? these are Rebecca’s priorities not her bairns, granda/parents safety , husband of friends or even Lee just all about being idle and doing as little as possible me, myself and I

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.