Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest photo of poppy...her nose and hands are so red!! That house must be freezing!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 104456

Its pretty obvious she has no gap, look at her posing in the driveway pictures. Yes her legs are slim but not that big gaping hole at the top. anyone can give themselves a thigh by standing with their legs further apart and sticking their bum out 😒
Smug mug honestly I have never in my life wanted to slap someone but I really really want to wipe that smug look off her face she enrages me ,Maher followers kissing her flat arse enrages , the most unlikeable face I have ever seen , the shallowest most spoilt baby she is like a huge cold sore irritating and pointless

Reactions: 12
Greedy I 've just looked on Amazon you can buy 5 boxes of decaf yorks tea( that's 400 teabags) for £17 delivered TOMORROW on prime... Which for £7 a month I bet your lying arse has. Spend some of your bloody tropics commission and bloody buy it yourself if you need it so badly. why you stupid woman would you risk getting a migraine???? When you have 3 kids to care for. Grow up you IDIOT 😠

Reactions: 25
She’s an absolute twit.

She didn’t have a migraine- she lied. There was nothing wrong with the daft woman.

If she’s run out of de-caff tea then just drink water/juice until lee comes home in 48hrs and send the little house elf out to get some.

Yet again trying to create drama in her exceedingly boring life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are we all on tenterhooks waiting to see if she gets a migraine from her tea?
Some of the sheep will be worrying and trying to arrange emergency decaf tea deliveries 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I must admit, Poppy is just so darn cute and she’s just a sassy little girl who’s not going to take any nonsense. She really suits her outfit today.

Reactions: 28
I’d be so embarrassed if I was her. Imagine being caught out photoshopping so blatantly. Wouldn’t be surprised if she strapped the heart monitor onto the inconveniences while she pranced about in her condom suit with a hot cuppa and uploaded the deets as her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d be so embarrassed if I was her. Imagine being caught out photoshopping so blatantly. Wouldn’t be surprised if she strapped the heart monitor onto the inconveniences while she pranced about in her condom suit with a hot cuppa and uploaded the deets as her own.

The monitor she’s using is completely off. Her calories burnt are completely wrong. But she will lie forever and try to pretend she’s some super fit boss babe mama, smashing life and loving life in her thermal base layer that she’s claiming is gym wear......!

Reactions: 19
Greedy I 've just looked on Amazon you can buy 5 boxes of decaf yorks tea( that's 400 teabags) for £17 delivered TOMORROW on prime... Which for £7 a month I bet your lying arse has. Spend some of your bloody tropics commission and bloody buy it yourself if you need it so badly. why you stupid woman would you risk getting a migraine???? When you have 3 kids to care for. Grow up you IDIOT 😠
That box didn’t even have decaf written on it, I drink decaf tetley and it’s definitely written on it. She’s probably drinking normal tea and doesn’t know, thick cocunt she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That box didn’t even have decaf written on it, I drink decaf tetley and it’s definitely written on it. She’s probably drinking normal tea and doesn’t know, thick cocunt she is!
I thought that too but since I don’t drink tea I thought perhaps the packaging for decaf is distinctive or something. Mind you Beggy is SO SO thick she’d wave a box of regular tea and not realise! Or she is just doing what her ( so so tiny) brain automatically programs her to do and LIE!

Reactions: 9
Yorkshire Decaf is in a box with a blue band rather than red iirc.

😁😁, she’s such a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a boring twit you are you give me a migraine seeing your smarmy eye bleeping posts who the duck cares do you not watch the news woman real people dying , mums , grandparents kids you selfish twit

Reactions: 8
So now she's lying about decaf tea too? Where does it end? 😂

How far down the rabbit hole is Beggy?

Reactions: 9
Beggy you were never fat you were chubby but not fat. If I’m being honest I think she has an eating disorder she eats very little portions and she’s aged dramatically in the last year! Her skin is ruined, her hair Is dry and brittle and she has the flattest arse and most boyish figure I’ve ever seen. Takes me back to my day’s working in the local ED unit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Beggy you were never fat you were chubby but not fat. If I’m being honest I think she has an eating disorder she eats very little portions and she’s aged dramatically in the last year! Her skin is ruined, her hair Is dry and brittle and she has the flattest arse and most boyish figure I’ve ever seen. Takes me back to my day’s working in the local ED unit.

I don’t think she’s ever been chubby? She’s tiny. She was a little heavier just after Poppy was born but that was just natural baby weight that she held onto for a few months, probably because she couldn’t do much after the c-section. Even still, she’s never been what I’d call chubby 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t stand the woman but Lordy, if she’s ever been “chubby” then I must be morbidly obese!!!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.