Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Rebecca. Read below. Use your garden if you have one. It’s in English for us all to understand. you exercise in the garden If self isolating Go for walks by all means if not self isolating And you are not a punch bag We’re doing this for you and our own good It’s for the whole world to get back to normal as soon as possible and the economy turning again 🙄🙄🙄 You don’t see Prince Charles and who ever else crying troll and punch bag if caught doing something wrong. Take it on the chin and be sensible.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is a clear example of someone reading around the rules and not following the basic advice. Do not leave your house unless to exercise. Use your garden. It also says don't go anywhere public. Although it might be "private land" it's obviously used by other member of the PUBLIC.

Reactions: 20
She is a total c*nt. an utter bleeping c*nt. SHE and her stupid bleeping sheep are the reason THOUSANDS of people will die unless everyone and that includes YOU Rebecca you stupid twit of a woman, sticks to the rules. They are not your PRIVATE WOODS so you could spread this disease. How anyone doesn’t get the seriousness of this by now is beyond me. Rebecca twathead Meldrum you are beyond selfish and stupid you think rules don’t apply to you.
I wouldn’t wish Covid19 on anyone but I might make an exception for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also, what about the husband? He's been in contact with someone shoeing symptoms. He is isolating? Has he told his work?

Reactions: 7
Her self absorbed attitude today has been abhorrent. The rules can’t apply to her, surely? Entitled and privileged. I reckon she’s pissed off because Leer has been sharing these wee belters...
DCF6AF13-ACDE-4CEE-A19F-37908E7B61EF.png
1051F50A-2E6B-4A02-B429-142CE6CA10EE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Here's a little story about me.
I have a stupid amount of handbags Mulberry and DKNY I have a ridiculous amount of channel make up. I lived the good live, I had 2 holiday a year 1 would be long haul. I have eaten and drunk in some very nice places.
Where am I now I am in the unknown. My OH is self employed the lovely dollar is going to run out. Our lives like many people are going to change. I feel so embarrassed that I could just collect stupid STUFF. All this stuff means nothing now.
All that is important is your family.
Keeping them safe is so important.
Mrs Meldrum your a shocking piece of shite. And your world is falling apart I truly hope it makes you humble and makes you realise We don't need all this shite. Stop with your adds and swipe ups and your free shite. It means duck all.
Materialist shite dont buy you a weeks shopping. I am learned a big lesson and I hope you do too.
No need to feel embarrassed, you worked hard and enjoyed your lifestyle, but like many you now realise that actually it’s all rather meaningless and in a flick of a switch life can change! Rebby just doesn’t seem to get it, all at least she’s not showing it if she’s does!! the world is not going to recover easy from this, life’s have been lost, thousands, families devastate. She needs to really grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure the stuff she's quoting applies to people who are vulnerable so self isolating. Every one I know in that category are taking their daily exercise. It does not apply to anyone with symptoms!!!

Reactions: 9
This is English law. Can’t find the Scottish one but dare say it’s the same. You can only access private land if it’s been said so as ok by the land owner. I think the land owner would find themselves in trouble for allowing public access and not keeping an eye on how much Footfall is passing through these woods every day. Most farm land has had to stop all public access through footpaths at this present time.
Scotland has the right to roam. We can go just about anywhere as long as it’s in foot and not causing a nuisance

Reactions: 6
Absolute selfish cow. Her kids are showing symptoms, she could easily let them trot around her garden for exercise. The kids would be happy doing that. It’s HER that wants to walk in to the private woods (where scumbags hang about and spit in NHS staff’s faces) and take photos where she could possibly meet someone and potentially cause them to become infected. The first minister said, if your life hasn’t changed significantly, then you are not doing enough to stop the spread. beg’s life hasn’t changed at all - enough said.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thing is, her kids aren’t showing symptoms, she made that up for engagement, like so many of her other lies. She deleted the stories when she realised that meant 14 days indoors, and pretended her crappy internet did it. That’s why she’s mad that everyone is still remembering it and commenting on it. She thinks she’s different to everyone else. The only thing she cares about is her own ‘mental health’. If it’s her private land, why are they building 500 houses on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And her feathers are ruffled. Stop stamping your feet you utter fool and wake up to the horrid situation going on around you. You have a garden to get exercise. A garden. Right now someone with symptoms has gone for a walk on your say so. Touched the crossing button. Held onto the rail at stairs. And right behind some poor old granny is off to get milk and is using the very same rail for support.

So do the right flipping thing meldrum and flipping well grow up while you are at it.

Please also show us why you think the woods are your private woods? Are they? Or is that another big fat flipping fib.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is on nhs inform Scotland. Read part of it and you THINK you understand FULLY what is expected. Read ALL OF IT and you WILL understand ALL of it FULLY.

"Leave your house" means you can leave your house to exercise. It doesn't automatically mean you can leave your house and enter public space.

If someone was to drop something off and leave it "outside your house" then then generally means it's left in the very close vicinity of your house/properly. If they drop something off and they say they will leave something "outside your house" and they leave it in the nearby woods... Kick them in the nuts/fanny. You don't need that kind of stupidity in your life 🖕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I totally get that this is so scary and tit and nobody knows what the feck is going to happen or when it will end. However, if you are an influencer and you have reaped the rewards of being an influencer then now is the time to take your told very seriously. If you cannot be responsible and influence people during this time in a manner that is not detrimental then you need to switch off. I'm talking about all influencers now. Move over and let other people help. You're just muddying the water. And I wouldn't blame you, I wouldn't want that responsibility either. Think long and hard about the wider impact of what you say and do in this very vulnerable time with very vulnerable and easily influenced followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is reading between the lines and taking on board only the bits that she wants to. Maybe if lies hadn't been told in the first place about the girls having temperatures, non of this would have blown up in her face. Stop lying, get out of your little bubble, take respinsibility for your mistakes and for goodness sake GROW UP!!

Reactions: 17
I think she has made up the girls have symptoms, and see if anyone took pity on them so see if she could get any freebies ... but now back fired

Reactions: 17
Post from a friend who is a nurse ‘just because you CAN go out to exercise once a day doesn’t mean you HAVE to’

I’m pretty sure that clause was built in for families living in flats with no gardens, people living alone who are desperately lonely.

Anyone with common sense knows you DO NOT go out if any of the family show symptoms. It’s in the rules. My nephew had a high temp which ended up being a symptom of an ear infection but the whole family had to isolate for 14 days.

It’s not her woods, I’d love a local to clarify if they are public/who owns them.

She is selfish, entitled and once again stamping her feet instead of addressing concerns appropriately. She knows exactly what she’s doing, upping her engagement and getting a bit of attention from deluded sheep.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.