Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she know all the ingredients what they are and where the come from!?? 😂😂

Did She do a degree in skin care and the skin!??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please someone who follows her ask her a question I wanna see reply 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha skin care parties in the current world!! Remember greedy you can't meet up with ANYONE not even your mother!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Turn the comments off on her post and pretend is everything is magical in her marshmallow house - people are well within their rights to question her on being outside after saying the girls had temperatures.
As for all this tropics nonsense - nobody wants to spend that amount of money on a cleanser when they are worried about feeding their kids or paying the rent/mortgage

Reactions: 16
Ooh not just training but EXTENSIVE training 🤭😂

You just rub it on, wash it off, rub this on.
There, that’s your training done.

I hate MLM schemes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh not just training but EXTENSIVE training 🤭😂

You just rub it on, wash it off, rub this on.
There, that’s your training done.

I hate MLM schemes.
It is not a MLM scheme, it’s a social selling enterprise.

Pahahahahahahaha
Phahahahahahahaha
Pahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her Ma was out with her a walk , the woods are public. tho her ma thinks she can tell folks to stay away , Safiyah tells kids at school who is no allowed in her woods she is bold like her ma snobby her teacher toldher off for being unkind and bossy thats why she disnae like her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m a Beauty therapist for over 20 years and I laughed😂at her ‘extensive training’ sure she hasn’t a clue?!!! ..... last night she said she didn’t even know how to apply half the products she was putting on her face...’ Ohh am I to pat this on or rub it I don’t know or remember but anyway’ .... so professional and training went so well love?!! ... Don’t Claim to know it all about a product and be their Ambassador and done EXTENSIVE training when you haven’t or if you have haven’t done any of your course work ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s a tit show .... flogging items at a time when there’s no bread. Daughter back on the nhs front line Wednesday after getting Corona .... it’s not nice she busted a rib coughing but stayed home and all meals delivered to her door so my other 4 kids are safe .., this bleeping twit has such a disregard for advice ...,

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m a Beauty therapist for over 20 years and I laughed😂at her ‘extensive training’ sure she hasn’t a clue?!!! ..... last night she said she didn’t even know how to apply half the products she was putting on her face...’ Ohh am I to pat this on or rub it I don’t know or remember but anyway’ .... so professional and training went so well love?!! ... Don’t Claim to know it all about a product and be their Ambassador and done EXTENSIVE training when you haven’t or if you have haven’t done any of your course work ....

She claims to have “extensive training” in skincare??!!!!!!!!!! What??!!!!!!!!!

Her skin looks like Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scotland has the right to roam. We can go just about anywhere as long as it’s in foot and not causing a nuisance
Is that right Rebecca? You really need to stop making fake profiles on social media and posting stupid things. That’s ACTUALLY TROLLING....

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You can see her Facebook by just searching her name without following... She s changed her photo of her and the gurning Muppet to have the blue strip logo saying Thankful for the NHS. Bloody hypocrite... Do what the NHS experts are telling you. Stay at home.... Especially when a member of yr home has a temperature... DO NOT GO OUT. That wood is not yrs!!!!!!!! Hey Grubby... You didn't appreciate the nhs a couple of weeks ago you were moaning about them when phoning your doctors😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
For all her training she still can’t wash off her bloody mascara properly!!! Never has done!

Her Ma was out with her a walk , the woods are public. tho her ma thinks she can tell folks to stay away , Safiyah tells kids at school who is no allowed in her woods she is bold like her ma snobby her teacher toldher off for being unkind and bossy thats why she disnae like her
Apple never falls from from the tree!

Reactions: 10
Me too, the way she applied the products she has no idea. She’s drags her skin around with a flannel too!! But guess what Rebecca has had extensive training so she knows best!!
she basically read a booklet......I hate MLM! It won’t take off, she willgive it up soon!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s looking at the NHS Scotland advice on NHS Inform 🤦‍♀️ What a bellend. Think if she really needs to go out it should just be to the garden, as others have said the woods are public.
Noticed in her stories the dog was off lead, she claims he has amazing recall but has he met other people or other dogs/animals when off lead before? What if he doesn’t come back and they need to be close to others to get him back?
Poor Poppy doesn’t look happy in the photo 😔

Reactions: 9
Pyramid scheme. Generic messages sent out to potential customers. At certain time intervals. Must be desperate for money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.