Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s a fucking unhinged space cadet.

No one is envious of her shitty, over priced, miserable, dated shit heap of a house. It’s shit. It’s an eyesore and A MAN WAS VIOLENTLY BLUDGEONED TO DEATH IN THE UTILITY ROOM. You couldn’t pay me to live in that god forsaken hell hole. ( oh aye - and the only reason you even bought the place is because yer Daddy paid for it. Seriously love, you ain’t fooling anybody!!!!)

The “woods” ARE NOTHING SPECIAL. They are due to be bulldozed and a new housing estate built. No one is envious of that. Grow up.

Sit down Rebecca you daft cow. Your life is an absolute joke and so are you. It’s actually embarrassing how consumed you are by tattle. Get a life pet, you just show yourself up on a daily basis. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Well smack my tits and call me Samantha she is a narcissistic idiot...... you’ll have to excuse me as I’m trying to retrieve my eyes which have rolled back into my skull ...... fucking hell !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Popper

VIP Member
Ahh the silence from Grabby that always comes after she fucks up and can’t just apologise and admit it. Her way is to stay quiet for a few days and then come on saying how she’s sorry for the radio silence but it was essential that she took some time away as the bastard trolls were getting to her mental health.
No no beggy, you fucked up pretending your kids had symptoms of this deadly disease and then got caught out when you carried on with tour normal life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I like Tropic products but she’s totally missing the point with this brand. They use natural, sustainably sourced ingredients and they give back through their partnership with United World Schools, trying to ensure that every child has the right to an education, no matter where they live in the world. That’s why personally I don’t mind paying a bit more for their products, never seen her mention any of this though? 🤔

She doesn’t care.

Tropic could easily have been Avon, Body Shop, Younique etc - she’s just aimlessly jumped onto yet another bandwagon that she thinks she can make a few quid out of. She doesn’t give a shit about the company or it’s products or values, she’s just in it to make money.

It will die a death in a few weeks anyway, once the novelty has worn off.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kiera

Hi newbie here although I have been lookin here for a bit , my ma is friends with relatives of becca an yous are not wrong about them , snobby cows who think they shit disnae stink her ma is laughed at they call a missis bucket , Lee was deffo not there choice he is a wee prat , most they pals dont even like them and they laghin at them so m e of them on here they love to tell.her what yous is saying thats what pisses her off she knows they reading here she got drunk and kicked off thats why she off drink but some of them are not pals now I thought it mite cheer yous and I know she reads hear so it will.agitate her to wonder who I am my ma will kill m e if she clicks on but wirth it canae stand the twats the ma speshely thinking her lass is famous , aye to right she is for being a greedy twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Isn't it interesting to see how the way children were raised affects their work ethic?
I'm going to take 3 examples: Rebecca Meldrum, Rebecca Lamb and Emily Norris.
  1. Emily Norris: Raised in an abusive home and subsequently by a single mother. Had damn all growing up. Has worked hard to get herself to where she is now, works equally hard to maintain it and seems to be grateful for what she has. I'm not a fan of her hidden ads but I will give credit where it is due.
  2. Rebecca Lamb: Also raised predominately by a single mother and had feck all when growing up. However, not encouraged to work for what you want. Instead the focus was on using your looks to snare a rich man, get pregnant quickly (accidentally of course) and live off said man's wealth. No work ethic required except to maintain physical appearance and not develop intellect at all.
  3. Rebecca Meldrum: Totally opposite upbringing. Raised by wealthy parents, had everything she demanded given to her. Wanted for nothing. No morals or appreciation for anything instilled in her at all. Again, much focus placed on looks above intelligence. No work ethic at all. Expects to be given everything for nothing.
Just an observation, I know, but I think Emily Norris's mother can be proud of her daughter.
Old Mother Cannon and Bodan Bev have nothing to be smug about.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ems88

Chatty Member
Yep I just can’t!! No words!!! Love to see you come and work with me for a couple of hours you wouldn’t last 5 mins on the frontline for the nhs!! If your celebrating that you managed to stay at home and look after your kids and post a few pics on insta with swipe ups and some rubbish YouTube videos!!! Get this lady a medal!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Wish I couldn’t sit at home on my arse looking after my kids!!!!!!! Instead of risking my life every time I go to work and fight to try save other people’s lives for them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Popper

VIP Member
Her latest post. I have no words 😶 ok, I do....... running multiple businesses?! Really? Washing your face and then telling people to buy the face wash and invading your children’s privacy by filming them and showing strangers said film does not qualify as “running multiple businesses” Beggy.

you are truly pathetic that you feel the need to gloat every few weeks ago about lazing about your house all day, not having to work and putting up with your 3 inconveniences, and say how amazing you are when really, it’s just life that plenty people manage to do but don’t require sheep to say Oh you are such a warrior. Get some perspective, especially just now. People are saving lives while living away away from their families and while risking their own lives

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have the rage. We are all
In the shit financially and I’ve closed my business because morally I cannot use the services of Royal Mail or a courier company at this time, it’s bad enough they have to deliver essentials so I won’t be adding any pressure. This absolute bawbag is encouraging people to buy cleanser online and she’s just admitted to ordering nail polish remover online!!! Selfish, stupid, vacant twat! Who doesn’t she think is dispatching the parcels? Someone’s mum, daughter, loved one. Jesus suffering fuck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
“Fuck” the kids have come back in already

Do fuck off Rebecca and have some fucking perspective on your life. A 5 year old died from Coronavirus the other day.
You are able to all be at home SAFE
(I know Lee is working but he will be spending 3 WEEKS at home when he returns)

hold your children tightly and love on them you disgusting mother - you truly do not deserve the title “mum” you are a disgrace.
I mean when the kids come in and out from the garden 20 times in as many minutes I have been known to mutter ‘fucks sake’ under my breath but then again, I’m not a blogger who trades on their idyllic family life to sell shit.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Rebecca Meldrum is an ignorant selfish bitch. She's as thick as mince and even with what's going on in the world, she does not give a shiney shit. She cares about nothing other than herself, not her kids, her husband or family not even the bloody dog. It's all about her and how she feels and what she needs and must have day in day out. Creating drama and/or lying in the process, (the now deleted stories of symptomatic children and taking them out being one). She must be exhausting to live with and I doubt she has any true friends as a result. She sucks the life out of everything thing she can to self satisfy her own needs which have to come first above all else.
She knows what's going on in the world but like everything else, as long as it doesn't affect her she doesn't have an ounce of sensitivity or campassion for others. She has neither the maturity nor intelligence to cope beyond the perimeter of that house and woods and it's pathetic for a 30 year old mother of 3. She's become an even more sly and devious individual demonstrating greed and other hellish personality traits in the process. To be fair, she's not alone in this but this situation really is spotlighting the greediness as without ads they have NOTHING to contribute, nothing to create. The sole purpose of watching her now is to demonstrate that although EVERYTHING around us is changing. The shit show at Inchmarlo remains the same.

• Heart

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
She is also so deranged she will think this funny.
Rebecca. Watch the bloody news. It’s no use clapping for the nhs and then sticking up two fingers to each and everyone one trying to save lives.

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Proud of herself for being a “normal” mum for 2 weeks. Oh do crawl back under a stone you vile excuse for a human. Seriously. Open your flipping eyes you stupid stupid woman. Like seriously. You want a well done for looking after your own kids. You husband meal prepped for 2 weeks. Your parents drop off food parcels and you make sure you got me time to the detriment of your kids.

She is an actual joke of a human.
I’ll save my well done for folks doing extra ordinary things to protect our most vulnerable in society.

You Rebecca deserve no praise. You can’t even look after 3 kids by yourself for two weeks. You whinge that you have to cook. You enforce quiet time so you can even more me time. You complain because you can’t exercise.

She is actually the most useless irritating specimen to walk this planet. Do fuck off Rebecca.

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Oh dear Tova Leigh has seemingly had a dig at our Grabby tonight in her satirical "news" segment on Instagram, stop bragging about the woods behind your house when some people don't even have a balcony, and stay the f*** at home!

Here's hoping she does have another "episode" and has to wait 8 hours for an ambulance, maybe then she'll appreciate how stretched the NHS is just now and why her behaviour is selfish and irresponsible!

Just remember Beggy the internet is forever. If you publicly flaunt the rules you'll put a big bullseye on you. The first fine is £30, they then double every time, and will culminate in an arrest!

Looking forward to see your mug shot rather than a shot of your mug.

STAY IN YOUR HOME!

• Heart
  • Haha
This is a message for you Rebecca and I hope when perusing tattle you come across this and you read it, consider it and then apologise to those you have hurt and insulted (which you do with unfailing regularity because you find it impossible to put yourself in anyone elses shoes). This situation, Rebecca is hard on everyone. It might be differently hard but to repeat it is hard on everyone. It is hard on those who are elderly and/or ill and alone. Who have not seen anyone for weeks and will not see anyone for many many more weeks. It is hard on those who have essential jobs who know that going outside of their home puts them and their loved ones at risk. It is hard on those whose job brings them face to face with suffering and death. I get it's hard on those with children but just imagine how much harder for those living in small spaces without any outdoor space except the streets. Did you know that more than a million people live in family groups in one room b&b accomodation or hostels. Imagine living like that anytime and now imagine what thia is like at the moment. It is hard for those living with a child with a disability without any respite. It is hard for those trying to make political decisions around the unknown. It is hard for those now financially struggling. It is hard for everyone but let me tell you when it comes to hard you do not have it the hardest and one last point having children should be a blessing. Enjoy your children and stop giving the impression they are an incumberance. IMO you really are an unfeeling and self-centred human being. If I were your parent, husband or child I would feel ashamed of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
How to cope during a lockdown. 😂 You ain’t flipping coping love. You are breaking the rules with total disregard for our wonderful nhs working their backside off, you can’t even plan meals so your husband has done it for you, your miss honey teaching act lasted a day, and your flogging at such a time shows you are out of touch with real life.

But yeh you go ahead and tell us how to cope.
What a fuckwit!

• Heart
  • Haha

Trollstice

If she comes down with it she'll soon find out how unfunny it is then. Today I've struggled for breath at various points, coughed so much I've thrown up all over myself as I literally didn't have the strength to move and have had the sort of back pain which made my eyes water.

I'm 35 and I feel like I've been run over. Imagine if this were her lovely Granddad? But, no, it's all just one big joke to her.

• Sad
  • Sick