Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing that she harped on about and then it disappeared never to be mentioned again... sleep study on poppy
I think the doctor probably told her she was dealing with a normal toddler, stop the naps during the day and get to duck. Princess wouldn’t have liked that so it’s never been mentioned again!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her children look unsure of what is going on in the story when they are eating their dinner!

We are all under stress with the children at home and home schooling etc but I personally am trying to keep things as normal as possible to keep them calmer...

Reactions: 14
Her children look unsure of what is going on in the story when they are eating their dinner!

We are all under stress with the children at home and home schooling etc but I personally am trying to keep things as normal as possible to keep them calmer...
You mean you don’t randomly screech and shove a phone in their faces during meal times? What the hell is wrong with you?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And personally I’d eat tea with my kids .. you know be sociable / model behaviour / chat with the kids. The fact she can’t even eat with her kids says it all.

Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she just sit the duck down with the girls to eat dinner? It’s been brought up before about poppy sitting alone for lunch etc. but how weird is it she doesn’t eat with them? I could see the point maybe if she was feeding them early and then her and Lee were eating later but he’s not even home!! Is she really having them eat then she’s having dinner alone? It’s just bizarre behaviour. The no thriving just surviving...my god she really is insufferable. She’s just so hard done by, having to stay safely at home with her three daughters and her dog, not having to worry about her job being secure or the thought of furloughing. She hasn’t got to worry about dropping the girls off to a key worker hub so they are in school and nursery whilst she’s out on the front line doing a 12 hour shift looking after those in need. She’s not got a bleeping clue. She will never appreciate what she has, she’s always looking for the next bigger and better thing, always a reason to moan about how hard it all is for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And personally I’d eat tea with my kids .. you know be sociable / model behaviour / chat with the kids. The fact she can’t even eat with her kids says it all.
Even if we are having dinner later and the kids are eating first at least one of us still sits with them and discusses their day etc! She’s honestly manic.

Reactions: 14
Why is she blasting we will rock you and ice ice baby in her children’s ears? Does she think that’s edgy and rebellious mum behaviour? Ffs, she’s such a gorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That poor baby on that swing in her pyjamas. While that witch is stood there with her massive coat on and a cup of tea, that poor baby must be bloody freezing. She doesn't deserve that girl

Reactions: 16

I don’t understand why she doesn’t eat with them, admittedly before this lockdown dinner time for us was sometimes sat separately, me and 8 yr old, or older sibling and 8 yr old, but since we’re all in we’re all sat down eating the same meal, I know it won’t be able to stay like that all working different hours but I’m going to try, but she’s always home, sit down, chat, put the f***ing phone down woman

out at the swing today,put the tea down and push poppy, interact with her. How is she an influencer 😡 she’s everything most of us don’t want to be. And it’s not jealousy as she always spouts,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That poor baby on that swing in her pyjamas. While that witch is stood there with her massive coat on and a cup of tea, that poor baby must be bloody freezing. She doesn't deserve that girl
Her hot tea posts are two fingers up to tattlers she reads here more often than us she needs to be popular somewhere 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone PLEASE remove her boomerang function. I have an irrational hatred for it. Pointless footage of pointless tit. In fact, remove it from all these pointless tit flogging cretins. It's usually just an opportunity to eyefuck themselves. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That picture of Florence is disgraceful imo. The filter she has added makes her look completely different. Shame on you

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So how will you be able to buy your kids ice cream then? (Once we are allowed to do that again!)
GOSH, I don't know...How will they cope?!

Will I have to link some Ebay gym leggings or PJs for my 100 followers to buy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Digestive.... is that all she has to talk about... seriously?!?! 🙄🙄

Anything so she can mention the bloody Canadian boyfriend 🥱👍🤣

Him being Canadian is about as interesting as her bleating on about being from Yorkshire.

No one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.