Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolate Crispie

I am one of those who sits in the middle when it comes to the Meldrums - I do not agree with their shady business practises and putting their kids lives out there for all to see so I will comment on it. I am not one who would comment on their personal appearances etc, I just scroll on by.
However, this past couple of days I am actually in shock at how someone can be so careless and take their kids out and away from their property when she has openly told the world they have high temps, is she stupid or just looking for drama or just looking for a way to use the “trolls” card again? I have a child who has severe asthma and it really angered me that she would be so wreck-less.
As for the swipe ups, I have no words!!!!
For someone who thinks she is a cut above the rest with her Inchmarlo postcode she really is the lowest of the low scum!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ohyes

VIP Member
FDD6D2C7-08F9-4492-A7B6-8503E4546490.jpeg

I can’t even......
Not even sure where to begin with this one 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
“Fuck” the kids have come back in already

Do fuck off Rebecca and have some fucking perspective on your life. A 5 year old died from Coronavirus the other day.
You are able to all be at home SAFE
(I know Lee is working but he will be spending 3 WEEKS at home when he returns)

hold your children tightly and love on them you disgusting mother - you truly do not deserve the title “mum” you are a disgrace.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Iamnotahuman

Thought this deserved a permanent spot here.... Go Poppy!!
This is what you call Karma. Stop moaning about YOUR sleep. Nobody’s bloody interested. You can just chill under a blanket with your hot tea. What about the Key workers who have to that as well as do a 12-14 hour shifts?? Then come home and still have to do house chores. You don’t know your bloody born. You selfish, ignorant women! 🤬
Send Strength?? Are you having a fucking laugh. I’ll send you a big dose of reality that’s what you bloody need!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Pandafeet

Maybe rami should spend his lockdown learning the difference between your and you're instead of shaming people for eating 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Youbelter!

As posted on the Coronavirus thread my daughter has been ill with suspected Coronavirus for 9 days now. Two doctors have told me now they believe she has it as she has all typical symptoms. We won’t know for sure until she has the antibody test. It’s been an extremely unpleasant 9 days as she’s only 7. Started with the highest temperature and headache, then 24 hours later a dry cough which after 4-5 days turned into a crackly cough. The cough is relentless and completely and utterly exhausting. My daughter has never been so ill to be honest but we are managing. This selfish woman could have infected others by taking her children out. We are on day 9 of isolation waiting to see if the rest of us get it. She shocks me at her stupidity!

• Sad

montydonfc

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just sit the fuck down with the girls to eat dinner? It’s been brought up before about poppy sitting alone for lunch etc. but how weird is it she doesn’t eat with them? I could see the point maybe if she was feeding them early and then her and Lee were eating later but he’s not even home!! Is she really having them eat then she’s having dinner alone? It’s just bizarre behaviour. The no thriving just surviving...my god she really is insufferable. She’s just so hard done by, having to stay safely at home with her three daughters and her dog, not having to worry about her job being secure or the thought of furloughing. She hasn’t got to worry about dropping the girls off to a key worker hub so they are in school and nursery whilst she’s out on the front line doing a 12 hour shift looking after those in need. She’s not got a fucking clue. She will never appreciate what she has, she’s always looking for the next bigger and better thing, always a reason to moan about how hard it all is for her.

• Heart

Slithering

Yes but she ordered nail polish remover & probably “lounge wear”.
I find it quite worrying the amount of people begging for more and more restrictions to our behaviour.

This crisis has brought out the best and worst behaviour in people. It's the curtain twitchers reporting their neighbours for daring to go out twice in one day unbeknown that that neighbour was going to buy emergency provisions for an elderly neighbour.

It sickens me how some people are rubbing their hands with glee at the new power they have over people. Its like Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany..everyone is being judged and it makes me very very nervous as to how his is going to be be played out in the weeks/months ahead.

• Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
View attachment 104997

I can’t even......
Not even sure where to begin with this one 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh my word I am almost speechless ! What a self obsessed idiot never wished more that I could comment on this post , does she not understand thousands of mams and dads are doing this every day year on year because they have NO partner , many also have no family to help or able to , my granddaughter was on the phone last night crying as she had no food or electric waiting for a food parcel which by the time she got to the gate where it was left someone was putting it in their car , police did not attend and been told no more parcels left the demand is so high , her partner left 4 weeks ago back to mam well fed and cared for not seen bairns once , no birthday card or present for little one oldest bairn has ongoing health problems so has been isolated completely alone for 3 weeks apart from my daughter and son both key workers who can only drop off food , between us we have topped up her gas and electric and bought her food ,
Universal
Credit are dealing with so many they have not even looked at her change of circumstances yet child benefit is all she has had how many others are there in the same boat ? and this little toe rag us bragging that she coped looking after her own bairns with nana dropping shopping off and money in the bank in fact she has saved money , been buying unnecessary items I can’t tell you how angry I am feel towards her I am crying constantly with worry for all those poor bairns trapped with addicted , abusive and neglectful parents and she is flogging overpriced skincare and whining about not having alone time , sorry for the rant but I am reaching the end of my tether with these shallow useless people and Rebecca is the lowest of the low horrible hideous selfish bitch ... clearly I was not speechless 😶

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Curlygirld

Sooo... what are these “multiple businesses” if it’s not instagram? What a crock of absolute shite 😂
C153FA40-BE78-49C9-BB4F-07BA9F6FB868.jpeg

Also, she replied to that key worker by saying lee is also a key worker - he’s not on the front line saving lives so wind your fucking neck in, she loves to make it seem like they’re the hardest done by in the world doesn’t she?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Hope she does do another troll post. They are highly entertaining and give me a right good laugh (and her expense!!)

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Absolute selfish cow. Her kids are showing symptoms, she could easily let them trot around her garden for exercise. The kids would be happy doing that. It’s HER that wants to walk in to the private woods (where scumbags hang about and spit in NHS staff’s faces) and take photos where she could possibly meet someone and potentially cause them to become infected. The first minister said, if your life hasn’t changed significantly, then you are not doing enough to stop the spread. beg’s life hasn’t changed at all - enough said.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I have actually just roared with laughter

“Running multiple businesses”

Fuck off you pathetic delusional dickhead.

You are a joke. An absolute joke. Do you know realise that everyone is laughing at you? You idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Celandine

She's definitely trolling Tattle today... In the 'woods'... With a cuppa... Washing hanging on the line in the background. And then re-posting Rami's post after he was mentioned earlier in the list of things she's given up. All it needed was a pile of crystals on the counter when she was flogging face cream for a full house!!
What a sad existence.

• Haha

Aazp8687

Anyone else think it’s time she could just fade away from IG / YouTube and no one would really be that bothered?! She barely posts on her own IG let alone her two other frivolous IG pages! And when she does it’s just random boring shit like her cup of tea or ridiculous affiliate links. She’s totally forgotten about her blog. And her YouTube is utter garbage as she preaches stuff that is the total opposite to what she’s actually like! She doesn’t deserve the “influencer” title anymore (not that any of them really deserve it in the first place!”

Iamnotahuman

How I cope in a lock down,..... That video was ALL ABOUT HER NEEDS!!! 🤬🤬🤬 ME ME ME ME ME ME OHHH AND DON’T FOGET ME! Disgusting.

Defo a dig at tattle she is embarrassing and very uneducated on the current matters.
That pic just looks a mess. House is filthy needs a good paint and updated. All that waste land brown & rank!! You can keep you Murder Mansion thanks 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
“Fuck” the kids have come back in already

Do fuck off Rebecca and have some fucking perspective on your life. A 5 year old died from Coronavirus the other day.
You are able to all be at home SAFE
(I know Lee is working but he will be spending 3 WEEKS at home when he returns)

hold your children tightly and love on them you disgusting mother - you truly do not deserve the title “mum” you are a disgrace.
I'm sure the 2 nurses who died this week would have given anything to have been able to stay safe and at home with their 3 children.....she's an embarrassment for a mother

• Heart
I hardly ever post but her posts in the last while have tipped my rage over. Latest in her stories....🙄 Those in quarantine without kids is it fab? No. Lots of us are still working full time, and more, to keep things going For the country and our communities. I am working 12 hour+ days from home trying to coordinate volunteer efforts to get essential supplies to those who can’t get out. And I am very happy to. But I am not having naps, endless HOT cups of tea, snuggling or watching tv. If it was meant to be amusing, it’s really not. Unreal and so out of touch with reality 😡

• Heart